STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited June 2013

Chevyboy

Waaaay back in 95 I had open TMJ surgery on both jaws. I was not allowed to chew anything for 2 months. I was working, and couldn't live on milkshakes and jello.

So rather than make 2 meals, I put whatever they were having in the food processor for me. Chopped it real fine, and it worked. Didn't look so good, but I wasn't hungery either. Gravy helped too

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited June 2013

Oh Spookiemom u are Spookie OMG Chevy try doing that for u'r DH and see how he likes it. hahahahaha

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited June 2013

NC is pulling out of the pre-existing medical condition business, the federal government is taking it over. I dont know if thats Obama care taking over or not. Our problem is that being in business for ourselves for so long, they get really nosy when it comes to medical costs and things like that.There are also other things that factor in which Im not comfortable posting about as you never know whos reading these posts.All I can say is this is affordable healthcare? STFU!!!!!

• marywh
    edited June 2013

Chevy-love your flowers...so sweet.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited June 2013

GMA, I'll do it. This is just the latest example of why I don't have my medical degree.

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

DR. PHYL---get on this.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

We're on page 200! That's a good thing, right?

Cami, Dr Phil and I do share a remarkable resemblance!

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Dr. Phyl--yes page 200 and u'r pic is remarkably like Dr, Phyl come to think of it. Except I really like u.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited June 2013

Good evening, hooligans!  

Mary-why the extra deductible?  Our company changed to a different insurance company on the first of April but any deductible that was paid to the other company was applied to the new plan.  Hope things work out for you.

200 pages, wow!!  I knew we were a chatty bunch and sometimes we even make senseUndecided.  Mezzo-welcome.

Wishing everyone a relaxing evening and good night's sleep.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Welcome Ms. Mezzo and Peace, Prayers, Love and Blessings to all of my sister Warriors.  Have a good Thursday y'all!

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305
    edited June 2013

and y'all too Flower.

I'd love to get out of Bmore, but I stay because my mother lives here. Well, she is in Reisterstown. I guess I will be there too soon or eventually. I'll have a better idea about that next week. If the credit union won't do a short sale I guess I am stuck here. If they will do a short sale, there will be a better chance that I will be moving in with her. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.

I'm not far from Fell's Point but I haven't been there in a while, certainly not since the cancer crap. I should go there. It is not far from me, straight down Eastern Ave. The last time I was there the Japanese restaurant with the really yummy seaweed salad was still there. I would love love love that!

Do you miss the crabs? Do they do crabs in Texas like Bmore does? I think not hon. LOL

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited June 2013

Ms. Dunesleeper,

BEST of luck with your financial biz.  My favorite place at Fells Point is Bertha's Mussels.  YUM, YUM.  And crabs in Texas?  I don't think so.  I could hardly find Old Bay seasoning for a dish I wanted to make recently.   Had to go to three different grocery stores before the "original" stuff could be found!  Confidentially, I HATE TX. but it was very kind of my Sister and her family to take me in once I got sick and my soon to be EX husband told me he could not take care of me anymore.  JERK!  Karma is a bitch tho.  He recently sent me an e-mail to inform me that he got hit with a $7000 income tax bill this year.  I on the other hand got a big fat refund because the home I sold in Reston, VA was MINE - all MINE.  HA!

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305
    edited June 2013

Rock on Flower!

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

Oh Flowers why did he tel u--did he think u would hep him??? Good for u.

Good morning everyone--well we didn't get the horrible rainy wether they predicted Than Heavens--just normal storms so that's OK. They were flashing all night about all of it. Now the next few days wil tell.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited June 2013

Morning all!  So what did you ruffians say?  We lost Mezzo alREADY?  It isn't even light out yet, and Cammi and I are the only ones up?

And Phylanthropi is now Dr. Phil?  So what does she/you  have to say about smooshing all my DH's food in a blender...Ha!  Doesn't sound bad, actually!  And yes, Mashed potatoes and gravy....  I could puree' some of that really tender roast beef that comes in a can from Costco, and add that!  Or even do that with those Hormel beef dinners!  Spookie, you done DID it! 

We aren't talking about the dreaded "day" much....  See, when I had my top teeth pulled, the kindly dear Dentist put my finished beautiful plate right in!  I know I've said this before, but some of you don't listen.   So anyway, I didn't miss a meal.

I don't know why some do it THAT way, and others do it differently...like Princess Kantalope's does/did!  She is still probably without her teeth!  I would weigh 20 pounds by now... And she's probably sleeping it off after a hard night with those boys and her "poker" games.....Wink

She'll probably be after me now.... again! 

Marywhatever!  These gals have a lot of suggestions for you!  Just try it!  You are over 55 right?  God I only WISH I were 55 again!   I would ..... and then I would.......  oh well, you get the idea! 

Can't you just go independently, instead of the insurance with your family business?  We have Medicare Complete  through United Health Care, and pay 0 monthly!  I think it is plan 2...  I mean maybe shop around?  (Of course they don't pay anything to do with medical, is probably why it is so cheap.)  JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Okay, I'll be back later with more tid-bits of insights....xoxoxo

Forest Fires are going crazy around here!  We can smell the smoke, so I'm wearing a mask when I go outdoors....  The poor families!  Some have gone through this before.... and now, again....Undecided

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited June 2013

damn can't post this pix.....HAPPY THURSDAY...BB

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

damn it is big hope I can post it

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

took pictures with my cell phone and can't post them, anybody know how, I sent them to my e-mail and they are there, copied and tried to paste but they don't work, I have never done it from the phone before..

On another note hope alll is well, chemo was torturouscame home and slept, steroids have kicked in been up sonce 6....really nausous took meds already, but want pancakes so going to make them.....

HAPPY THURSDAY HOOLLIGANS!!!

bbl catch up this pix thing is pissing me off!!

Sandy

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

Shell...you are always with me....I am so happy and proud of what you are dealing with and doing it magically.....your focus now is school as I see...can't change him unless he wants it...he is an adult and it is up to him to make the right choices, but if he is an alcoholic, they usually think they can do it themselves, which is impossible, you need to reach out, he is probably embarressed, but too bad it isn't about him, hope you took pix of your face it could be a reminder....poor DS kids shouldn't have to deal with it, I did as a kid and it has carried me...picking all men who drank too much....off the soapbox now, just take care of yourself xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks GMA, made me smile (the trees a day behind)

Chickie glad you made it through, good luck with the shot!!! Took pix of me at chemo with my boa and can't figure out how to post them.....idiot me...

dunes glad you came back......we are a fun, loving, caring bunch.....and ducky is apparently the sexy one....among other things.

NEXT

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

thanks Ducky was wondering where she was...

Phyllie and Mary thinking of you hoping you are sleeping, eating and taking care of yourself...

Veggy, post roast would be wonderful!!! sorry about MIL....I know what you mean about the cancer thing, hang in there we r here for you!!!

Mezzo75 welcome

BBL going to make pancakes, boys are sleeping....as I said steroids kicked in and pissed I can't post the pix....feel like an idiot.

• camillegal
    edited June 2013

I've been up but the topic of everything this morning here is Joey's BD party and rain--my DD is still freakin' out--there is plenty of room inside but they had the deck all ready for so many. LOL

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited June 2013

Blondie.....Sexy.....lol, lol, sexy left we years ago....how does that song go....."But I Can Dream Can't I"........,,,lol

Not looking good out there....severe storm warning........better grab Toto...lol.......WTF am I laughing at........I could be Dorothy.......oh boy

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

My sis will be getting her scarves today in a beautiful box decorated with ferns and birds on it.  Was hoping to show you the box but didn't take a picture of it and can't find it in the JoAnns online catelog.

Got to get back to work - reading too much here.  Please pray I get focus back soon - my brain doesn't concentrate on my work very well right now.  Think it is that stupid nerve pain, but there is light at the end of the tunnel with this new idea of a "neuroma". Laughing  Who would of thought a "Neuroma" would make me smile... What has this world come to?

((((GOOD MORNING HUGS))))))) to all and to all a Good Day!

Poppy

• marywh
    edited June 2013

Just got off the phone with new insurance people,detuctable I just finished paying is void, it wont transfer, which means since Ive only had this particular insurance for a year,and came in when the year was half over,Ive paid 9000 in deductables since last July, but what reallygets me is that they would have had to know about this coming when I signed up for this insurance last year.No Chevy, Im just a spring chicken wont be 55 till Aug.I geuss I just have to think about the alternative, chemo being 8000 a pop and was doing it every week for a while, that Im fortunate to be that covered. I cant just not pay it, but there goes my porch. and retirement fund is dwindling, off to close down mysavings account.Ah well, Ill STFU now, and trynot to b about anything else today. Thanks for my rant. xoxox

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

ducky, be safe! And remember, Dorothy, you are the most beautiful and talented. You will know how to deal with the Wizard. After all you already have a pilot.

GMA, beautiful photo! Blondie will be jealous that yours worked and hers didn't.

Blondie, please ignore what I just said. I am waiting patiently to see you with your boa. Hope you feel better soon. Pls hurry with the pancakes.

Chevybiddy. ROFL. Damn you autocorrect! Chevybuddy - there that's what I meant! Dr Phil/me/I are not that kind of doctor. I think. Well, not often, but sometimes I DO think. Just not today. P.s. quit playing with fire and play with your food masher.

• phgraham
    edited June 2013

Mary, do NOT STFU. Call the old company, the insurance board, the new company again, everyone you can find. This is just wrong. Doesn't HIPAA say something about this very thing and portability?

I will study up on it after my neupogenIhateyou shot.

P.s. you can tell me to STFU. Hope you feel better today.

• blondiex46
    edited June 2013

Phillie never tell you to STFU

Chickie, oh tell me how you took a pix with your cell and it ended up on this site....

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited June 2013

Blondie, I think you have to post it on another site such as Photo Bucket. Then you can copy the address and post here. I had to do that for my avatar.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited June 2013

I download my photos into facebook then right click on the photo and pick "copy url" then click on the little tree here and right click -"paste url" and then press insert.