STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

I'm late! Happy Birffleday Miss Sassypants. I've been sleeping the day away. Hope tomorrow is smoooooooth sailing. I will call you tomorrow and sing happy birthday and many moooooore preps to you!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Oh, and sweet pea, I said what spookie said during rads. Well, except it had some swear words and the F-word. And I could sing it!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Happy Birthdays Sassy and Chevy a day apart but the same sign.

A great ways to start, drinking that chit tonite-what flavor do u have Sas>And Chevy what are u going to drink for u'r day?

Were those papayas--they're huge I've never had one in my whole entire life.

Sweet Pea are u sad is it cuz of rads? Whatever it is I hope u have a better day tmorrow-things are always better tomorrow. I hate sadness try to unsadden u'r self with relaxation--take meds if u have them or warm milk.

And Im 'very confused about what I read it's easy for me.

I just got home and earlier my dgtr was all mad at me for going out cuz I could barely walk and I tolf her STFU no I didn't but I felt like my mom was yelling at me geeze--of course I went out and now I really can't walk==so there.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

1975f9da

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Chevy take a big Tumbler of Vodka, do a little dance, make a little love, get  down tonight, for u'r birthday.

Oh Oh BTW WHATEVER CAMI HAS I will be seeing my Surgeon Wed. For a big operation Missy. so don't make fun of me--I don't want to..LOL

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited July 2013

Phyllis

Great minds think alike!

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Spookie, Phylobreakingthelaw has a great mind Wow I'm so glad we all live in lala land we are all so smart.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2013

Cami, Are they doing surgery Wed, or are you just meeting with the surgeon?

Happy Birthday to SAS and Chevy. Not how I would want to spend it, but to each his own.

Gma, Do be ready to go if needed. 40 miles is not that far the way things are burning this year. We have 3 big ones in WA.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Mary and Dwilli - any word on the lumps?                                                                                                           Blondiee are you breathing okay?                                                                                                                     Veggy - did they figure out if you had a clot? Do they know why it happened?                                                 Cammi - are you hanging okay?                                                                                                                       Sweet Pea - you okay?                                                                                                                                   Chevy are your spirits good?                                                                                                                       Phylly and Chickiee - are you feeling better than yesterday?                                                                           Juliette - are you recovering from your procedure?                                                                                  

You guys keep me on my toes!!

So far Oahu is doing fine - supposed to get heavy rains tonight but Flossie has been downgraded to a Tropical Depression,  Maui and the Big Island did okay, Oahu is next but we're snug as a bug in a rug at our house. My boys are gnashing their teeth because they are about to get pot roast. I'm not really a meat eater - but I throw some in their cave every once in awhile. I'll eat the brown rice and veggies!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited July 2013

Shells, When we went camping on the Big Island with DS and DIL, we had papaya for breakfast and lunch. Wanted to see if you can OD (you can't). For dinner, we'd get take out. We still have they a couple times a month for breakfast.

Cami, don't eat the peel. Cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and eat like you would an avocado. I like some lime juice on mine.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Wren I have to try one--u making it sound so good.

Geeze all the storms all over the place and what is a depression. Can't keep up with all this crazy weather.

Wren I see my surgeon on Wed, not looking forward for tis stupid messy surgery at all--as if I looked forward to any of them LOL--He's have my tests and decide hust how to approach this stupid colon.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

There was no clot.

There gall bladder was fine.

Pain meds made me very nauseated.

They had to shoot me up with zophran.

They sent me home with oxygen.

Saw oncologist today.

She can't understand why the oxygen.

I stopped using it.

I haven't turned blue.

I still have the pain.

She's trying to get the results of the scans I had.

She's sending me for a pet scan earlier than planned.

I'll know more as the week goes on.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Shells, took the dressing off tonight. Now I can shower, yeah! Those nips do make a difference. They are pretty long but they do shrink. I see my PS tomorrow. He sews quite a neat seam.

Glad the storm missed you. My DH was born in Honokaa, big island. We love to visit and can't get enough of the fruit, plate lunch and malasadas.

Veggy, glad they ruled out so many things but it sucks you have no answer.

Good night, Hoolies.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Oh Veggie sounds good but confusing---well u'r half way there I quess. I'm glad they are doing the test earlier.

Julianips  u sound happy bout them good. And they don't hurt now?  I hope not.

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Camiofthecrazycolon, no pain from the nips. Just uncomfortable from the nipple protectors-they are hard plastic on top and silicone next to the skin. I can't use tape to hold them in place so using a sports bra.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited July 2013

I hate waiting for test results.  I've been spoiled by having the Dr. at imaging come talk to me as soon as they give him my mamogram.  I had a bone marrow biopsy today and the results may not be available until next Monday.  My onc who only comes to Aberdeen on Mondays went out on maternity today. The clinic I go to has a different Dr come out from Olympia each day of the week.  They don't know who will be covering for her--like they didn't have several months to make plans?  I want answers now.  I'm scared. Cry

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Chabba, sorry to hear you have to wait for your answers. You're right, they had nine months to figure out coverage. Sending positive thoughts your way.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS DEFINITELY STARTED THE DAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER STUFF. LOVE YOU ALL.

CHEVY HAPPY BIRTHDAY A DAY EARLY!

sOOOOOooooooooossoOOOOOOOOOOOOssssssoooooooooHAPPY :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2013

Happy Birthday Sas!!! Iwish I could do funny things with my computer, but I dont know how, you'll just have to take my wit and charm....happy birthday to you dear chevy, too. My birthday is in 3 weeks, Im a leo too. Well lump turned out to be what they thought it was...good news...gp called yesterday with my thyroid results, I have what they call Hashimotos disease..whatever the hell that is...some kind of auto-immune disease that affects your thyroid. Very treatable with thyriod meds, but could explain why Ive been feeling like shit for so long,( besides the fact that I have cancer, that is) ha-ha. Dd and I are going out to buy ceiling fans today for my porches, I have to say im getting really excited. db is doing a great job, even though hes taking forever. Will have my screen up today, so Ill at least be able to go out there and sit..Cant wait.Hugs to everybody, Veggy feel better,keeping my fingers crossed for you, and holding your hand...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013

Oh Sassy!  Good night last night eh?  Wink  And in CAPS yet!  Yes, we "celebrated" my tomorrow Birthday last night also!  WinkSmile

Cammi!  But I didn't know you had to have SURGERY!!!!  I know you have something hurting you and pressing on your Liver... (Wait.... Is that by your gizzard?)  And that the Doc's didn't know what they could do to you..... legally?  I thought we were going OUT on Wednesday!  You found a better offer?   Okay, fine.... just let me know sooner next time!  And here I cancelled all my other plans for a Time Out On The Town, thinking  just WE were going out to raise hell!

Oh, by the way..... I'm in your pocket kiddo!  xoxo

Chabba, just hoping you don't have to wait too long....I HATE that.... can you just CALL them?  Tell them that all of us here, wanted you to KNOW what was going on?  And tell them WE will give them a call..... THAT should do it.

Morning Julianips!  New ones, eh?  I wish I could get mine moved about 3 inches up!  I can DO that, but I have to use Duck tape across my shoulder and 1/2 way down my back.   Oh!  Is that what they mean by "nip & tuck?"  I could DO that.

If only we could all afford to have all of our parts minimized and put back in place as we get older!  Or even if we could have all our joints lubricated well enough to even bend back or over to SEE them!  I mean I can hardly turn my leg backwards anymore to see something like a bruise.... and forGET about moving my arms back and up enough to fasten a bra!  Sometimes I feel like I have a 4X4 tied around me!   And getting down on the floor isn't 1/2 as hard as flailing around trying to find something close to pull yourself UP with.

I'm not complaining....... well, yes I am.  It was the nips thing.... and me thinking about all that has changed. Wink

Little Veggie.... Do you have someone close to be with you and help you through all of this?  I just wish we could all help you more!

Okay, Shells.... hope the worst has passed, and you didn't get slammed by any storm.  I was watching Storm Chasers last night, after I woke up and couldn't sleep..... Man, those guys are just 3 kind of NUTS!   They go out, and try and find tornado's and storms and they think that is the best fun of their lives!   And the REST if us NORmal people are IN the house, trying to get aWAY  from it all!

Morning miss Phyllifunnyface and Chickers!   And oh!  There was someone ELSE on the last page!  I'll post this before I LOSE it.... and come back!

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

It was Crog!!!!!  Welcome here!  Guess we can't do much with YOUR name.... You already DID!  Ha!   Okay, Cindy.  Hope you stick around awhile!

And thank you Cammi for the little Birthday wish!  And the idea of a little Vodka!  You know, I used to LOVE white Russian's... or a Screw-driver!  But the last 6 months, they make me so TIRED!  So I just fix a Chocolate Coke....!   I think if I drank more than ONE drink I would fall over on my face.  Besides, ONE of us around here has to maintain SOME sense of decorum.....Wink  Whatever that means. 

And Wren knows how to eat the Papaya!  It IS the best with just taking out the seeds and squeezing a fresh Lime in it!  Sooooo sweet!  It's just hard to find them around HERE!  Mango's are good, but not like a Papaya.

And "HEY"  Spookie and Grammie!  Talk to y'all later! xoxoxoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Here is a nice calming picture for the Birthday Girls and for the ones going through tests or treatments! Everyone else - What do you see in the Clouds?? Pillsbury dough boy???

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Hip Hip Hurray Mary!!!  

Happy Birthday Sassafras!!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited July 2013

Chabba - good luck with the oncologist and test results.  Why did they need to do a bone marrow biopsy?  That sounds REALLY painful!!

Shells - good luck with the storm.  I heard it wasn't too bad, but not actually being there makes a difference....  :> LOL

Happy B-Day to Sas and Chevy and an early one for Mary. 

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited July 2013

Thanks for the welcome Chevy... I know a few of the posters here from other boards. I am more of a reader and not so much of a poster. I have been reading this board for awhile. It makes me laugh and God knows we can all use some laughs.

Happy Birthday tomorrow Chevy!!!!!!!

Hello to everyone who posts here...

Cindy

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Hi Garden!  And for Chabba..... I went with my MIL one time for them to do a bone marrow test..... From what I saw and understood, it was to measure her bone density?  Don't know about a biopsy..... But they just used a little instrument, like they did when I had a biopsy on a skin cancer..... A little thing that goes in and takes out a "plug" of tissue or bone..... I think they deadened it first. 

Thank you for the birthday wishes and picture!  So peaceful! xoxoxo

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited July 2013

Happy Happy Birthday, Chevy and Sas!!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

Chabba thinking of you today Prayers are coming your way and I hope everything turns out ok..

I realized in all my pictures for July, I had no landscape pictures from the house. So I'm going to make up for that and show you the other day with the fire and now.. I think we are blessed with fog and moisture! 

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited July 2013

Julianna, yeah--I been very wimpy for about a week.  Hell, I am crying as I write this.  My guy friend (whom i haven't even had the chance to meet in person) is in the hospital with that very serious stomach virus that have been on the television for about 5 days.  He is seriously ill and when I hear from him, he tells me how much pain he is in.  I know that is some of my depression.  Before he got sick, we talked up to 4 times a day.  We clicked so well.  He made me laugh and feel alive and not think about this BC.  Now all of a sudden I may hear from him maybe every other day--like yesterday-- he texted me a short message saying he was still hurting bad and had nonstop diarrhea.  He will not let me come to the hospital.  This is the poem he sent me when he first went into the hospital--- 

So many dreams that flew away.  So many words we didn't say.  Two people lost in a storm,where did we go wrong. Old wiser and hoping to find happiness.  Keep me in your prayers.

I am 60 years old have lived alone since my divorce 7 years ago and haven't dated in over 4 years--I liked this guy and have invested my heart in him for a month and now it seems he is gone. I believe he is sicker than he says. He is 64.   Life seems so unfair.  I still have the lump, got another fill yesterday and finally the PS told me I had at least 3 more to do.  I am already at least 500 CCs.  I am going back to work August 12th and have at least 5 doctor appointments in the month of August.  Two were scheduled on the my first day back to work but was able to reschedule one of them until 2 days after I start work. Sometimes, I just feel so lost and alone with BC to deal with. dwimpyCry