STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Dwill u'd better not, why did u even thingk that----we all have horrible days sad, scared and confusing--but it all passes really and maybe we're not the same person, but I like to think we're gentler and wiser, rather than weaker or more private about our feeling.s We are what we are always, but this just kind of pushes us in different directions for however long it takes. U were on a high last week and crashed to hard. Be patient as we said it does balance out. Be thankful u'r life isn't like Chevy's and feeding chikens and getting pecked all the time. She should be sad. We are all here for u, u know that. We've all shared this wicked disease and have alot in common so please talk to us and take u'r med accordngly.

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited July 2013

Camillegal--Thanks for you breaking it down for me. I've read a few Biblical quotes that has helped me some during this time--one of them is from ECCLESIATES 3:1  STOP TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT BEFORE THEIR TIME HAVE COME.  Accept the limitaion of living one day at a time. When something comes into your attention ask ME whether or not it is part of today's agenda.  If it isn't, release it into my care and go on about your today's duties.When you follow this practice, there will be a beautiful simplicity about your life; a time for everything; and everything in its time.

When I read this tonight on a friend's facebook post, I felt it was written for me.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear little Chevy car, happy birthday to you!  

Guess what!?!?  I just found out that I can do voice-to-text on my tablet!  (I didn't know it had a microphone)  I SANG that song to you, miss chevy.  Could you hear it??

I feel better now that they pumped some fluids and drugs into me.  Amazing how that works!

Dear dwillinilly, please don't be sad. Eat a candy bar instead.  It won't help sadness but it will taste delicious for a few minutes.  Then repeat.

Hi newbies.  Don't be skeert!

Cammi, I'm coming with you tomorrow and bring my voice activated note taking tablet.  What could go wrong?

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

See Dwill, it wouldn't have been on FB but it was===Everything has a reason and reasons change so just try to believe the way u are doing and know it is part of life. 

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited July 2013

Camillegal. Thanks for the welcome to the insanity group!!!! Do what you want with my name.. My name is actually Cindy so that is where the C in Crog comes from then the rog is in my last name. Not to original huh!!!! Hahaha.

Cindy

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Welcome, Crog.

Sending good wishes to all having treatments, tests or getting results tomorrow.

Happy, Happy Bday, Chevy.  Please behave.  I'm not sure we could gather enough pennies to post bailWink

Sas, glad everything worked out in the end.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

Juliannasofunnysubtle good one, but oh so subtle hahahahaha."glad everything worked out in the end".

Dwilli ditto everyone else. The quotation is good. So is Cami's in her response to Stacey "try to wait to feel bad until u get a whole story"quote Camilegal.

I think I thanked everyone  for b-day greetings except Foley and Shells and Chabba_THANK YOU HUGS!

Chevy have a beautiful birthday today. It's official now b/c it's past midnight. Cool I missed your post about the fairy candle coming. YAY and it makes me so happy you like it. Don't even think about sending me something silly, it made me happy b/c I love fairies and you. Do try to watch the Narnia tales. It so reminded me of the ICE CASTLE. Even though the Ice Queen was wicked, the castle was so beautiful and sparkley.

Cami, If it's truly just organs moving around, that's usualy the stomach. There's a procedure called Fundiplication. They simply tack it down with a few stitches. Hope that's what it is b/c it's a simple procedure. Still you have to have a general anesthesia. Here's hoping it's this simple :) Don't forget my note for the doc:) regarding anethesia&postop.

Off to bed again..............

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Chevy, I have something to tell you.

• shellshine
    edited July 2013

it's really important

• shellshine
    edited July 2013

I think you better be sitting down for this

• shellshine
    edited July 2013

OH MY GOD CHEVVVVVYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

• shellshine
    edited August 2013

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! 

photo 3b551025-0239-4a41-ada4-5c03d85b6f81_zps8074e6e0.jpg 

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Chevy, I have the AED ready and the fire extinguisher. Have a wonderful day.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

Sas hahahahahaha---Cute

Crog u'r about as original as me--my full name and part of my last nsme---When I strted I figured this is very serious and it is, but u can't keep living seriously everyday or it's too much.

Saswait til I throw that word at my surgeon today--he's going to ask if I went to school during the time I haven't seen him. Now I haven't had Diarrhea in at least a month I figred because of the stronger pain meds I'm in--well today I ate the same thing for unch that I always at, couldn't eat dinner and D all nite I have a laod of clothes in the asher now cuz I'm out of depends cuz I haven't needed them chit is right. I don't feel nerveous all I feel is mad cuz this has to stop soon, I tok my meds for it so I which they would work--but the cutest thing was my Katie-Kat she sleeps on the pillow next to me and I had my head on her and told her I didn't feel good and after a few minutes she laid righ on me and cuddled--I think they understand --Not like chickens that's for sure.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

CHEVY

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

OH Cami, LOL, not that you would throw the word at him, in case he throws the word at you. It is a fun word though. I had to work at saying it several times before it would come out right along time ago. So, let it be just this and nothing anymore serious okay? Will be thinking about you all day.   Sorry about the Chit.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ziggy and I are singing to you!!!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013
    Okay, I'll read UP, and go backwards, since I haven't posted for awhile!    Cammi, that is soooo cute!  About your Katie-Kat thing!  Yes, they DO know when you aren't feeling right.... They just sense this, and know they can make us feel better... She is your baby.

And thank you for my Birthday wishes gals!  A younger gal at Costco (of course at MY age, they are ALL younger) just randomly said "You look so pretty with your hair and all"....(It was big and fluffy as usual) and I said "What?"  (because I wasn't looking at her talk) So she said it again, and I said "OH THANK you!  I'm going to be 76 tomorrow, and you just made my day!"  So they rang the bells, guns went off, balloons flew, the guy dancers came out.....and all for ME!  Ha!  Just kidding....  But HEY, every little compliment REALLY goes a long way NOW! 

But honest little Cammi... I hope whatever is going on with you isn't anything serious.... We can't be serious....  Even if it is, they can fix it.

And what do you mean?..... Mary was in Hiroshima?  No.... my DAD was, right after that bomb..... when he went with the Navy to clean up. Was she with him?   Must have been..... Dad knew ALL..... and I mean ALL the ladies. 

Veggy, your Husband sounds perfect....  Go hug him right now.... he looks after you AND his Mom!  Glad you have him...AND your friends.  I know what you mean about the confidants!   You shaved?  Good girl!  I mean what ELSE is a girl supposed to do, damnit! 

Chabba, are you feeling better now?  Call them back again!  They just don't understand, that waiting is the WORST for us!

Phylligoing throughshite post.  We're HERE kiddo....  Maybe you are better now?  Man, I can't believe you gals that are going through chemo.... It has to be horrendous!  And I love you all, and just want it to get better! 

So Crog....  Oh wait, that name makes too much sense!  Surely we can screw it up better than that!  We envision Crocodiles, or something like that....  So maybe Cindywithafrog?  Or is it just me?  Shut up Cammi.

Dwilli!  What is going on?   Is he better?  This will drive you nuts!  It drives US nuts, just wondering what is going on.  We need to know.

Little Shellsinparadise...... THANK you little honey for the tenseness and the surprise!!!!   Yeah, and okay that makes sense what you wrote about Dwilli, but I STILL would have  GONE there.... just to proclaim my everlasting love.... and feed him Chocolate Cokes to make him better.

BlondiBirthdayGirl!  Too!  Ha, ha!  We could ALL go celebrate..... something....  Just ANYthing.....   Oh wait.... Chemo today?  WTH?  Doesn't sound like something fun to me!   I'm sorry....  Eat lots of Ice Cream!

Yes Chickers needs a good .....  what does she need?  Can we help her somehow....  We're HERE little lady bird!

Cammi!  Those eggs were MINE!  And I haven't had any since!   (Ha, ha, I wrote "sense"..... oh well, that TOO)  BUT they are leaving this next week end, so the "girls" better get busy laying eggs for whenst I make a raid on their coop!   They have gotten HUGE now!  And really are pretty! 

Probably wouldn't be good to get out there early, and raid their nests before "the people" get there...

So my whole take on your innards is this.... (It's innarDS! With a D!) See, as you get older, our parts become more pliable and softer, and aren't as "firm" as they once were...and they don't hold their damn SHAPE!   So they flop around wherever they want... Just willy-nilly like.

No, so there isn't some terrorist in there....  just some uncaring little ba$tard moving things around.

Dwilli.... Mom always said that prayer...The serenity prayer....

But sometimes when our heart is hurting so much, it just takes over, and your mind isn't in charge.... just relax...  Things WILL get better.

Morning miss Phyllirascal!  Thank God you are back to normal!  Yes little one, I HEARD you.....!  Well not really, but I pretended I could.!

I think I will have a DRINK today!  We are going to Central City.... to play!  First I will have a Starbucks!  THEN maybe a screw-driver or maybe even TWO!  WTH? 

Hi Juliaanna...  I have to behave?  I don't think anyone would notice if I DIDN'T...Ha!   But what is the AED?   An "automatic egg dispenser?"

Yes Sassy....  It IS an ice castle!   It is beautiful!  It has to be hand blown and formed!  You KNOW what it looks like, but I'll take pictures soon.  I have to get some GOOD batteries...  I mean for my camera.

And you too miss Mary!  Thank you for my special birthday wishes!

Love you gals! xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHEVY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  I can't give this to you in real life but thought I would give you a cyber present.. My brother used to race oval track with one of these ;-)

• gmafoley
    edited July 2013

Pocket party for me today at 10:30 pacific - Seeing the pain doc and am getting serious about this breast pain that is "not the breast" says the BS.. I'm told by my primary to get ahead of the pain and take my codiene - but all its doing is making my chest feel heavy and pain is still there.. I finally figured out how to put my pain level - at rest its a 5 nagging pain and if you touch it it shoots to a 9/10  - I hope that tells him something..  Oh well, I need lots of chocolate! for the pocket.. bringing a big one to fit everyone. haha -

Oh kinda good news - the onc nutritionist says with what I am eating, I get a 100% on doing everything I can - she is going to start a study because alot of her patients have my issue - can't exercise because of the pain, eating right and not losing any weight.. I guess the UK has been studying a way to help BC patients that can't seem to lose weight because they can't exercise like others.  They have found certain foods eaten together that promote weight loss in these patients.  We shall see - she is getting everything set up for the winter and is starting a support group too.  I find that is good news, if it works - she wants me in her study.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Foley,please remember to share the diet when you get it. Good Luck with the pain doc.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited July 2013

GMA in your pocket...

Chevy. Cute one "Cindywithafrog" and my husband thinks he's a prince. Wait till I tell him Chevy said he is a frog.. Hahahaha

Cindy

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited July 2013

GMA - you will share the diet once you have it, right???  please!!!!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited July 2013

Grammie - I'll bring the wine AND the chocolate for your pocket party today. I hope you finally get some relief.

Chevy - Happy Happy Birthday!!!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited July 2013

GMA -  what is your fave chocolate?  Mine is Theo's dark chocolate with cherries and almonds, so I'll bring that plus a couple hershey bars - who doesn't like Hershey's?  I'd bring some chocolate gelatto, but with all the hot bodies in that pocket, it'd probably melt.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,346
    edited July 2013

Well now, nothing new here....I'm three pages late.  Sigh !!!!!  So, I'm just not even trying to keep up.  Just letting you know that I hope all is well with every one and for the birthday girls....something chocolate for the best day of the year, every yr.

Happy, happy birthday to the birthday girls....Sas and Chevy.

Love, Lilli

• gmafoley
    edited July 2013

Hey Chevy and Sas - I hope you share that cake with us in my pocket - it looks delish!

And Ladies I will definitely try to find the diet - She hasn't told me much - just that 2/3 days a week you have a smoothie day - nothing but and then you eat regular meals the rest of the week.  Whatever is in the smoothie promotes your system with your metabolism - I haven't found it yet - I think it is all study research not available to the public yet - but Nutritionist says she is in direct contact with the BC center in the UK about it.

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

Thank you again my little friends!  I LOVE the cake Lilli!  And yes, my favorite candy IS dark chocolate with raspberries...ha! 

Grammi!  Yes, we used to HAVE a black 57" Chevy hardtop, WITH a stick that DH put in, AND he raced it also at CDR in Castle Rock!  These boys and their need for speed....Wink  I got to hate that thing, because of going 80 mph going down the highway, with it fish-tailing all over the road!    DH was sometimes.... oh what can I say?  I had better not.   But then I got smart..... and had enough money to buy my OWN car, which meant I would only go in MY car, with ME driving.   Wink It's STILL that way!     And I lived happily ever after!

Thank you Savgigi!  And yes Crogfrog.... Go tell DH is is a frog..... Ha, ha!  Then kiss him, and see if he gives you a wart! 

And thinking of you Grammie!   xoxoxoxo

Morning Miss GardenG!  Yes....  don't want you to melt!  Wink

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited July 2013

Miss you all and am alive and well - Happy Birthday Sas and Chevy xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited July 2013

April!  Another Cake!  Thank you!  Glad you came to our party!!!   We are getting ready to leave.... going to be another not one today!  xoxoxo