STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited July 2013

Wren I was just going to ask the same thing? Does it come in flavors?

Cami, going to PM sweetie

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2013

Wren and gardengumby I am glad you are checking your BP at home x3 throughout the day. That reading is a better determinate of what your BP baseline is. I agree completely with Sass. I feel all of our SNS are out of whack. I hate walking in to the docs I automatically think what are they going to tell me now. Deep breathing and relaxation is so important!!

GMA I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture.

Ducky and Gardengumby I see both of your points of view. All I know is I am an advocate for my patients. But I always tell my patients that they are their own best advocate. I want patients to speak up about their care I empower them with knowledge and good care practices. Gardengumby I am glad you spoke up heavens no don't ever let someone put a NC in your nose after being on the floor. Yuck, hello God knows what is transferred to floors in hospitals scary stuff.

Veggy so glad you are okay!! What was the final ideas of what was happening any nuclear medicine studies. Yeah you are home ;)

Phgraham hope you feel better... Sorry that lovely medication messing with your taste. Food with strong tastes would be the only fix for me. Healing hugs to you.

Chevy love the pink bra flower pot so cute xoxo

Julia so glad you are feeling good sending you love and support. Another milestone done!! Yeah you are amazing!!!

Lov all of you beautiful hooligans xoxo sending hugs to everyone... Trying to catch up reading so sorry if missed anyone.

Sweet Pea xoxoxo

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

SWeat Pea--so nice to hear from you:). I enlarged your avatar, Austin is beautiful:) Whose eyes does he have:)

Cami been thinking(always trouble) about your concern re: people leaving like lezza. This topic is under Humor and Games. While there are some outrageous things on here a good part of the time. There's allot of serious stuff. We're here b/c we'd rather think in terms of STFU attitude Re:BC. Flowers erh change that to pansy filled commodes help, but then shit happens. Someone pops on by thinking this is going to be fun and games. When they find out it isn't, away they go. So, it just doesn't fit their need.

Flowers How ARE you, postop doing oKaY?

Anyone up?

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

OOMG has there been an accident.. no postings in 9 hours. Or isit just to beautiful aSaturday that everyone is out in the sunshine---Going swimming:)

EDIT: I had PM'd April a few times b/c it's been about 4 weeks since she was on.

She just PM'd and said she is grieving over a dear friends diagnosis. She just needs some private time. She wants everyone to know she loves you all and that she is physically okay.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

I'm recovering from The Relay for Life last night. Major swell.

Going to a movie with DH today. Trying to stay out of the heat.

Been nauseous and getting migraine aura since taking the Tylenol #3s. Hmm trying to fight this pain and not get me down.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited July 2013

Oh Sas I'm glad April nswered u.

OMG I thought u all knew what lube is, well at least Chevy and Ducky would. LOL Ok How do I explain it so it can be printed. Hmmm that must give u some idea--I's a sexual thing that some people use. how's that, figure the rest out. U sillies. I have to teach u these things--oh I'm sure Phyloallthetime would know exactly everything about it.

It's so nice and cool I'll need a jacket to bring for my night out hahaha--Well I do have to take a nap and do my nails --they will be white today for purity cuz of my revirgening It will be announced, like a Debutante.

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

2d0a5771

• camillegal
    edited July 2013

There will be a buffet, hope there's bacon, love it.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited July 2013

Lube=bacon?

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited July 2013

Guess Chandler isn't Kosher?

Cammi - Kosher lube as in consume??? SLAP ME must get mind out of gutter.

I'm with you Veggy. Cornfused which is my normal state. Can Cammi make him dance on anything?

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited July 2013

Veggy, You could probably use the bacon grease but then it wouldn't be Kosher.

• veggy
    edited July 2013

I love frying my potatoes in bacon grease with a little onion and garlic.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited July 2013

I must have chemo brain big time......totally lost you Hoolies in the last 2 pages..Miss Cam is a virgin again using bacon grease?   Lol

• veggy
    edited July 2013

I don't like to fry my potatoes in virgin olive oil. Bacon grease gives them better flavor.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited July 2013

You all are way out in lala land!

Too funny and yes ChickaD i got the same idea of what they said.

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

I can claim post anesthesia brain. Lube-think KY jelly.

Flowers, how are you doing?

Mostlymom, you doing okay?

Sweet pea, glad to hear from you.

Gma, hope there are no more thunderstorms down your way.

Hope all are having a cool, relaxing weekend.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013
    Hi hooligans! 

Shells..... I'm so happy for you!  You have a new lease on a happy life...  doesn't get much better than that! 

And little Chickers!  I don't mean to call you something like chickensnot, but when I first glanced at your name, my brain saw that, it thought!  I don't have any idea what I just said, or meant!  

But chickens don't have noses.... do they?  I know they have gizzards!  Those are for grinding their food... so did you all know that?  I heard that on TV.    Hug little Cooper for me! 

Juliaanna!  (with two "a's" in the middle....   What is BBL?  Okay, I got what you said about  the bugs & things....    Just had the crap scared out of me.... a HUGE tomato worm lay right in my path.... on the lawn!  I pushed him..... didn't move.  Then I turned the hose on, and washed the little bastard over under the fence.  He was not among the living.  Those things, when they are on your tomato plants, you can hear them chewing!  Haven't seen any in years!  And now THIS one shows up!   He was as big as a small fat little snake!   I think he died of old age, or ate himself to death!   So he was an "invertebrate".... that I know. 

Sass!  You should have a garden!  DD brought me over 2 more nice plastic planters today!  I'll use them next year....   All my tomato plants are doing good.... If I can keep out Mr. Big Boy, and his ilk! 

Wren, what are you asking Cami about Kosher Lube?  I'll bet it was something else entirely...Ha!  Because I have never seen kosher cars.

Hi Sweet Pea.... Glad you are feeling well enough to post!

Hope you are feeling better by now Grammie! 

Cami!  It's YOU!  Dang!  WTH is lube?  I mean the kind YOU are talking about?    WHAT were you talking about?  What did I miss.  I mean I usually don't miss ANYthing like that!    You are pure?  I didn't miss THAT little remark!   Where are you GOing that you have to impress someone?   A Debutante?  I was never a Debutante.... not  even a cheerleader....  but I could do the splits!   So Hah!

I LOVE bacon..... AND bacon grease....   So littlegoats, WHAT are YOU talking about?  I feel like a kid in grade school listening to you high-school know-it-alls!  

Veggy.... at least I understand what YOU say!  Yes, potatoes and onions fried in bacon-grease!   WHAT are "THEY" using bacon grease for?  NOT THAT..... are they?    Chickers, I'm with you!  WTH are we talking about.

Cam is a "virgin"?????????? In what life?  Yeah, like me and Ducky are!  NOT!!!! 

Yes Juliaanna.... like KY jelly probably.... What is wrong with plain old Vaseline?  Or axle grease?   Don't try Mentholatum.... 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

photo ScreenShot2013-07-27at120659PM_zps6ed2c794.png

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Chevy, BBL=be back later

Shell-you've got us pegged! 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2013

Hey everybody. Its been a long hard week. As if chemo and thyroid problems wernt enough, I got (they think) a lymph node infection in my armpit and it hurts like hell. I think its finally getting a little better, but if its not alot better monday they will do a biopsy on it. Wont even begin to say Im going to try and catch up on you ladies, I am lost, so I'll just pretend I know what you're talking about and say uh-huh at the appropriate times..Hows that? Thats what my poor deaf mom used to do when she didnt hear what was being said but didnt want to feel left out-ha-ha..

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Marywiththelumpypit, sorry to hear your week was so cruddy. Hope the pit problem resolves by Monday. Sending you positive thoughts.

Don't worry about not knowing what we are talking about-I'm not sure any of us really know!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2013

lurking but ok

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2013

Jules....so happy for you, hope you are feeling ok!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited July 2013

Mary - NONE of us knows all that's happening on this thread half the time - that's one of the reasons why it's so fun!   Please keep us updated on whether you'll need a bx.

Lurk away, Blondiee - as long as you make a peep now and again I'm happy.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited July 2013

I'm lurking behind our beautiful Blondie. Chemo sux....something.

• sas-schatzi
    edited July 2013

Veggy OMG "I love frying my potatoes in bacon grease with a little onion and garlic." Heaven. The American Heart Association cut into the fun of eating 30 plus years ago. Howcome so many of my elders lived to be so old on this diet?(Mom's side)

Cami--blush don't need lube. And it's even easier in the pool.Embarassed and lots of funWink. So yes DDBF has his faults, but there are certain advantages that I'm learning for the first time in my life. OH MY how indelicate :)

Chichiesosweet "I must have chemo brain big time......totally lost you Hoolies in the last 2 pages..Miss Cam is a virgin again using bacon grease?   Lol"    Yes it's the new rav!

Veggy "I don't like to fry my potatoes in virgin olive oil. Bacon grease gives them better flavor." Apparently, Cami's choice in the bacon is Chandler dancing on everything with a certain move.Cool

Chevywhonevermissesanythinghasmissedsomething  which direction were those splits? Btw does it have anything to do with telling phillysopure to sit on someone's lap and see what came up?

Shellshiner "Cuckoo's Nest" Jack Nickolson would love to try bacon grease and him.

Maryhurtsobadinthearmpit    UHMMMMMMMMM, UHMMMMMMMMM meditating "let the antibx work, let the antibx work..........

Juliaana, I know what we are talking about. Ahhah first time in eons, I'm up with the reading and it's pretty lubed.

Blondielurkinginthewings Imagine the best time ever and meditate on that for the evening:)

Phyllissstillnotfeelingsogoodsosad  but the farmers market is tomorrow and you get to gussy up and have a nice visit

Me had a nice swim.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited July 2013

Miss Phyllocracker agree ...chemo sux....something. ..my tummy hurts

• juliaanna
    edited July 2013

Chicklet and miss phyllo, hope you feel better soon. Chemo needs to go suck rocks and treat you better.

Blondie, take care and thanks.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited July 2013

Almost 2 wks since being neutered and I seem to be doing ok.  I'll see the surgeon next Thursday but I don't expect any surprises.  I've already gotten a clear pathology report which made me breathe a sigh of relief.  I've had a few twinges but nothing painful.  I'm sure glad of the laparoscopic surgery method.  I was brought up short when I asked if the surgery had been pre-approved by my insurance since it was "elective" surgery and I was told it wasn't elective....  I didn't realize how serious this surgery was until then.

I check out this site daily even though I don't write often, I find it comforting to read how everyone is doing and I feel close to my BC family.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited July 2013

Morning gals.  Finally came morning.  Do you ever get so pissed that you can't sleep, and finally when you GET there, you wake up again, and your mind is going crazy again? 

Shells, and a lot of you gals will just KNOW that feeling.  And there's only a few things I can do about it.   I think I'll just say "I'm not going to be around you at night....  So if you keep drinking when you get home from your bar, I'll take Lacee and leave you, and not come home until you are in bed." 

If I can say it without crying, it's even better...  And it will work...... for awhile.   Just like with Mom.   But only for awhile.

So gals.... I'll be back later....  Love you all.... xoxoxo