STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Oh Good Lord Cammi!   Holy Mackeral, and hot diggety-dog! Such a nice "treat" for us this morning!   Wouldn't you just like to ........ I mean....... We could show him......  Oh just never damn mind....!  sigh.....

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

And to THINK you didn't even know how to post a picture a week ago!  You done me proud.  Or did you figure that all out on your own.  NOW we know how you spend all your waking moments.  Wink  As I would, if I had enough alone time.  Surprised

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

Good morning Hoolies

For some reason one picture reminded me of another ???? Oh my brain

Teka I don't remember u here before--everyone is welcoming u back--I'm sorry I don't remember butKissI'm always glad to see u--u are so sweet.

Chevy my fear of chickens has been removed from my brain, I still don't like them in person, but let's face it they are good for their body and butt. So I will accept them Hahaha now one less thing u have to rub in my face, but there are still other things u can rub in my face, example #2^^^^^^^^.

Sas still after all this time, u still amaze me --first going to a Derm. and asking them to check u'r vulva (I think I know what it is, Shut up Chevy) I'm not a body part person and u'r butt is brilliant--and I mean it--cuz things are all over our bodies and I would never think of that ever. Am I glad we know u. I've had skin cancer, but it was on my face so u couldn't miss it, so I just assume u can see it.

Oh still to much to learn and I have a brain that no longer absorbs anthing for any length of time.

I was skeered last night with the storm the lightning was even gping  all different directions and in a mibute the wind was crazy--they took a couple of things inside, but all in all we didn't get the damage that other places got so we lucked out. But it did pour like mad

Well plans are my other DD1 house are in sight. Joey (who slept with be BTW) and I are going this afternoon and sleeping over they'll be other people their but mostly friends who I know but they're fine---I do hope some of my cousins end up coming I love that. I just wish I like her husband but I've tried--he's better now, cuz she finally started to get balls herself and take more charge of some things so it's not so bad and he is very nice to me so I should and do shut-up. They have 2 family rooms so Joey nd I sleep in the mostly unused one but it's comfortable with a futon and a huge TV (love that) so it's all good.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,328
    edited August 2013

Cammi, you do-do well with dropping pics in your posts now.  Chevy taught me how to do that as well......quite some time back now.  I guess we go a long way back.  I'm so used to looking ahead ( but not too far ) that I forget sometimes all that has gone on --- at least if I have to put it into time segments. 

Sas.....never too much info if someone can find and correct a problem or potential problem.  These things are not something that would have JUST come to mind for me either.  Brings more thoughts I likely shouldn't even get into --- like the many years we have used soap ( all sorts of chemicals possible there ) to wash, soap in our clothes etc.  Always wondering what role is played by the cosmetics, soaps, creams, lotions etc. that we seem to need....at least the female part of society.  Been all through food and the adulteration there.

Hope you all have an outstanding day.

Lilli

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

On my way home soon. Didnt sleep at al last night. LE acting up. Will take it slow. 3.5 hour drive.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited August 2013

CHEVYBOY.....

Regarding my avatar.....hmmmmm "legs with hives"...yep I have had hives on occasion...but would NEVER(Surprised) take a picture of them....really bad when I had them on the bottom of my feet....okay, more about my avatar.....that is my "pink ribbon" pillow (one of 2 that I used as arm rest when recovering from some of my surgeries)....that is my Jelly Bellly Beans, one of six of my boston terriers, she was trying to be my "therapy dog" in my bed but happened to fall asleep on the job.....no mouse or cords in the picture

Re: sulfodene....that stuff is potent and a hazardous waste product!!......used it once years ago and it took the finish off my hardwoood floors (in our old home).....come to think of it, we have since lived in  our "new" home 36 years.

Love the pictures.....lots of eye candy....I will look, but my hubby is my love of 45 years this month

(now thinking of changing my avatar.....hmmmm)

Di

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Damn Cami

You make it hard to be still!

Sigh

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited August 2013

D1210..,,,.need more Boston pictures plllleeeessseeee.........bought one for hubby when he was dying of cancer ....only enjoyed him 2 months, but that puppy never left his side.......he sat in his chair at home for over a year......he died at 11 years old.........I rescued 2 Boston's...one 13' the other 7....,....they lived to 15,......and 13.........my daughter had one....he was the brother to my rescue, and nephew to the other rescue.....all were related somehow.....we knew the breeder.......

No more now........love them...please will you share yours.....OMG, and you had 6. ......does not get better then that......by the way.....welcome to the nuthouse...lol

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Well little Di, you are better than I am!  I have not tried to change my Avatar, and don't know how I ever got it there in the first place!  If YOU can do it, let me know...Ha! 

I probably won't change mine, because ....well, just because.  Wink

Hives?  I am the Queen of hives!    I did not know about Sulfodene!  I am dense, I know.... never thought about it!  It has 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole  in it, which is also used to vulcanize rubber products.   Sorry about your hives on the bottom of your feet!  WHAT did you get in to?

So Di, for Ducky, can you post a larger picture of  Miss Jelly-belly beans?    We would ALL love to see more pictures! 

Yeah, so Ducky, if you didn't know already is the smartest, cutest, most intelligent one here, AND a trollop!  She is also a member of the Mile-Hi-Club.... IN good standing.  She SAYS she is the oldest, but I don't know that for sure.  Hell, women our age, hardly remember our own names, much less how to type and write, Ha! 

• di2012
    edited August 2013

image alt="" width="517" height="561" />

• di2012
    edited August 2013

photo dsc03184-1.jpgthis is Jelly smiling (she is very camera shy when she is smiling, but sometimes her teeth even show)

Ducky....mile high!....I though about it....have enough air miles to get a first class seat/bed for those long flightsWink....just NOT in the sky high restroom!

Hives on the the bottom of my feet....think it was my first pregnancy (lost at 20 weeks)

I am sorry for your loss, I will post a pic of my boston pack.

Di

• di2012
    edited August 2013

photo dsc03295-1.jpgThis is Jelly's one and only litter and having a little snack on Jelly's Belly....they are 3 1/2 now and I have all of them except the girl on the far right.

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

Love, love love them........thanks......

• duckyb1
    edited August 2013

Di where are you in the Pacific NW......I lived in Yakima, Wa for 10 months.....loved it.....could see Mt Ranier from my kitchen window......

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Oh Di I love your dogs. They are sweeties..I have 3, 1 is a pit, one is a yellow lab, dumb as a bag af rocks, and 1 is a chi-mini doberman. They are my babies. Only the mini stays in the house the other 2 are like bulls in a china shop. The pit is a real sweetie but is 100 pounds of solid muscle. I rescued him from a guy who was usuing him as a bait dog.Cry

• di2012
    edited August 2013

Ducky,

Looking for a pic of the entire pack of dogs.

I live between Seattle and Tacoma and see Puget Sound out my front windows.   I have to go about 2 mile to see Mt Rainier.   (I think my Dad went to Drexel, he became an engineer) 

Marywh,

Thank you....Is you chi-dobie a chi-Min Pin mix?   My mom use to breed chihuahuas and her mama dog was always mistaken for a min pin (marking) although she was a pure bred Chihuahua.   I have own a doberman pincher and also a miniature pincher (min pin) at different times in my life....my dobie was rescued from a lady who was losing her battle with cancer and she offered me the mama dog too (which I declined)

Di

• marywh
    edited August 2013

Yeah shes a mix. She is a cutie though. I rescued her too. I think they were trying to pass her off as a mini-dob cause they docked her tail when she was a baby. But you can tell she has chi in her too.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

You guys!  Your dogs are soooooooo cute!  I found one on Google Images.... Actually LOTS of them, but loved this one.

Cammi!  I just got back from checking the Chickens again!  Got me 4 eggs!  I think I will have a 2 egg cheese omelet for Dinner!    I had put their water-can back in, because I could see NO WATER for them!  I emailed her, and she wrote back, that the black bucket that is hanging there has water in it, and there are nipples on the bottom that they drink out of!

Damn!  Who knew?  Not ME obviously!   Their old water can gets to be a BIG mess, because the girls must have parties on that can, dragging hay in the water, and raising holy hell.  And wet hay makes flies.   So I took up the old food I took over that they didn't eat, (fried potatoes, bread, watermelon) and tomorrow  I will take them cantalope.  Spoiled brats!  The whole mess of them.  But I love their eggs...Wink  It's really cute, how they "talk" to me....  Okay.... that's the farm report of the day.

Mary,  Di, and Ducky !  I love to hear you talk about your "kids."  Lacee was supposed to be a throughbred Sheltie, but she is about 1/2 as tall, and much more fur than any that I have seen.  She is tiny, a little larger than a Pomeranian... with short little legs... like Mom's...Ha!   She is a little over 10... and just loves to stay in, in front of the swamp-cooler...  I'll post a picture of her...

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

This was taken 2 winters ago.... You can see where whe was laying in the storm!

Her favorite time of year is Winter.... In a storm.... all night in her dog-house, watching it snow.

• di2012
    edited August 2013

Chevy she is beautiful, what a coat she has!

Di

• di2012
    edited September 2013

NEW AVATAR:     Watermelon faceSmile

Di   & my six pack

photo 6pack_zps826a8627.jpg

• marywh
    edited September 2013

I just love them...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Cami --I stared at that guys body for minutes. He's delicious. I know everyone said I should get rid of DDBF. But the sex is great. A funny memory from the first contact with the GU(genitourinary) doc after the stones late last year. When the doc was taking my history, he got to the question point of sex. He said "Well your not sexually active so that can be excluded". I said "Wrong I am very sexually active". He paused. Lifted a couple of pages. B/C I'm a nurse, I knew he was looking for my age. He presumed. It was very funny to me how he handled it.

The OLD lady at 62 assumed no sexual interest. I'm a flower child of the 60's. My preception is the text books will need to be re-written

• duckyb1
    edited September 2013

Di...love the babies.........the one looking directly at the camera looks like our Bossy.......that was the one we bought for my husband........adorable..?

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

Congratulations. SAS - both on confounding the doctor AND the sexual activity.  :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Just a quick hi. Wish I could have taken some photos tonight. Oh the boys were lovely. We saw Chicago. Boston tomorrow. Hopefully will have time to write about our trip tomorrow.

Big hugs to all.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Actually, b/c of tinnitus, I learned the exact song that a reporter applied the description of "Rock and Roll". Louis Jordan- Caldonia-1946. I had a musical hallucination. It started at 8:50 am. Thought it was wierd that the neighbors would be playing music that loud, at that time of the morning. I went outside to try and find out where the music was coming from, no evidence of such. I then realized it was only in my left ear---yes weird. It ended at 10:50 am.

I plugged keywords into the computer "tinnitus and music". Thankfully, an article came up that the doc was trying to change the name from hallucination to a more acceptable term in the tinnutus category. His term was "Musical Ear" 

A couple of weeks later, I listened to the Blues station on cable. It was a new change from my usual stuff. I then heard the same song that I'd heard during the hallucination. It was as I stated above.

I searched IMDB extensively to try and find out if it was a song associated with a movie I had seen. No connection could I find.

Have no clue why? But learned allot in the search. Since it was very loud when it occured and then degraded into Glenn Miller horns that were very irritating, I was very glad that it ended at 10:50 am.

Trivial Persuit:Rock & Roll first applied to Louis Jordan--New Caldonia(sic) 1945

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldonia

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited September 2013

Alyson, happy to hear your trip is going so well.  Have fun!