STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

Dwill, What a horrible shock it must have been. Please do not blame yourself or feel that your bad karma did something to your friend. I'm so sorry you lost someone you felt so close to. Please take care of yourself and treat yourself kindly. We care about you and know that the coming months will be difficult, so please keep coming back.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Our Dwilli....  All I wish I could do is hug you right now.  I'm so sorry for you losing your sweetest friend.  It's all just un-believable.   To have been with him such a short time, and then to lose him almost as fast... I just want to cry with you.

It didn't have anything to do with you!  Remember how much you enjoyed each other?  He got to feel that with YOU too!  You probably gave him so much joy, with what time he had left....  Just because he was with you, didn't make anything happen. 

This was probably in-evitable.  When you think about it, it IS for all of us.....  Some just sooner than others. 

You can take a break from us, or even just from your work, but take a break from your hurting too!   Maybe God DID take him away from his pain.  Maybe that was God's way of "healing" him....  Maybe HE couldn't  make him well.   But at least he had that special time with you.

We can all wish we had done something different, or "had more time" when we lose someone.   It's always, "If only"

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Even tho it's not in person we're sending u a huge hug Dwilli.

Today is Friday eve and I really thought it was Friday--my days are so mixed up. All I know is it's still hot here and prbably rain tomorrow--so going out to me is not an option--I hate the heat.I really look forward to my cold flashes--how silly.

OK BBL

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited August 2013

Dwill, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending big hugs your way.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

dwilli, my heart bleeds for your pain. The short moments you had together were blessed by loving intimacy. You caused nothing bad to happen to him. Try to think of the opposite. He was seriously ill, but you brought something to the end of his life that only another human being can bring. Love. The greatest of all needs. With each text in the beginning , you and he uplifted each other. Your spirits felt joy at the signal of contact. This is true because you each wanted many contacts during the day in that time.

Then being together you shared yourselves. Even in pain, he wanted you close. One spirit joining another.

Dear sweet Dwilli, I lost my Greg 3 years ago August 20th. God took care of me and kept me safe. Prayer and my beliefs got me through.

God has a plan for each of us, we must trust him. Despair is what the devil wants, keep that door closed. I truly believe God wanted to give you both joy before your friend was taken to is eternal resting place beside him. It seems cruel now. I'd rather believe that God wanted your friend to know your love before he died. May be your friend hadn't felt love for along time. May be he had been distant from God for awhile, even though he was a minister. May be he needed the love in his heart for you, to unblock something between him and God, before he could be received by HIM.

I believe that at the time of our death, all will be revealed by HIM. I believe all will be frogiven if we ask for forgiveness. I believe that all those that we loved in life that have passed on, will be with GOD and waiting to envelope us with their love when we die. I believe God does not abandon us. I believe that God does not punish us by letting these illnesses happen.

Pray....pray often. With each prayer accept God into your heart, mind, and soul. Breath Him.

WE don't know God's plan. And it may not seem logical or just. Don't despair. Let God carry you for awhile. Continuing praying. Prayer and your belief in God will get you through this. May his soul rest in peace. Love & Hugs & Prayers (L&H&P's) sassy

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Dear friends, for all that have written posts to Dwilli, I suggest that you copy and paste them to a PM. When she returns, it will be easy for her to know of our caring thoughts for her :) sas

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited August 2013

Dwillli, SAS has said it so well.  Open your heart to God's peace.  He will give you strength.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Sass, I just copied and pasted our posts.... "from the Hooligans" and sent it to her PM....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited August 2013

Dwilli I'm so so sorry all this has happened. Just remember that you aren't alone. CyberHUGS.

Julianna, bocce ball was fun but the heat just about killed me. This is a partying group. Late nights. Tried to shift meds a bit. Just made things worse. Switched them back and son has come to the rescue and made an excuse for me to leave the parties early. Neither of us are drinkers. We like to socialize, but not til we hours in the morning. My shift in time is about 6 hours with this group. Going home tomorrow.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Chabba and Chevy :)

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

GMA u have to drink to play Bocce Ball and I think most of us would have 1 or2 drinks and we'd be on the ground with th ball. U did good tho, especially in a lot of heat.

chevy I',m glad u did that--I didn't know how-Surprise, Surprise.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Just sent our Dwillette a PM.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

Dwilli - hold onto the fact that the two of you got to spend some valuable thoughts and time with each other.  We all will go, the love we leave in the hearts of those we leave behind is what makes our time here meaningful.  You made his time here meaningful because of what you have in your heart. 

You didn't cause what happened to him.  You shared your heart and your feelings.  What better gift is there?  I so feel bad for your loss, though.  Treat yourself kindly.  He would want you to do so.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2013

Gma so glad you had a good time. Today is a yuck day for me too. This is the eighth day after chemo and I still feel like shit. It would be different if I had an end date to look forward to, I just dont know if I can do this for the rest of my life every three weeks..Would ask to change chemos, but Im afraid theres not much left out there to try and even if there is it just brings on a whole new set of se.Cry

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Your whole post was beautiful LittleGardens....  It's like we all feel responsible to help her!  Anyway we can. xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

GG Tat sweet picture said so much.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited August 2013

Spookie - love the car!!  I've been trying to talk hubby into the same one!  (He's got long legs, though, so we'll see)

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Can anyone post a pic. of the car, I have no idea what it looks like

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Congratulations Spookie!  And Chickers posted a pic on the last page... Like this!

I LOVE it Spookie!

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Wait Cammi!  You mean ANY picture of ANY car?  Or the Chevy spark?  I can post pictures of cars, if you would like to see what one looks like....

They look like this....

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Chevy u crack me up--hahaha I do not remember seeing a picture of this green car before ever in my whole entire life-did I say ever. That is so cute I would love that for just me to get around town--Oh I miss having a car---but I'd have to get used to driving around here--it's so different from where I used to live.--15 minutes away hahaha--I would never drive a pink car Chevy, might as well have boobs for headlights.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited August 2013

am lurking...ok, still attached to oxy and they don't know why, fired the pulmonary guy have an appt with another one...chemo was on wed, port of course acting up....wtf...reading just not responding....tired...bbl

PS did read DW, I am so sorry...you didn't cause anything...people are brought into our lives for a reason and he was brought into to yours think about it, why would that be and I am sure you will figure it out...so sorry for his passing....glad his daughter contacted you tho, you might not know anything....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Garden

Got the car today. My DH is 6'2, he didn't look cramped in shotgun.

I love it! It's a 2014. Not a car I'd want for long vacation driving. Around home will be great.

Cami

I do have a real pink car. A pink 67 Mustang. That's a blast to drive.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Spookie a Mustang in any color is wonderful. But not many cars can pull that off.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited August 2013

I saw a VW beetle a little lighter green than the chevy. The license plate said APHID.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited August 2013

Sass and Shells oh my goodness thank you so much for all of the helpful information. It will be helpful to be informed and educated not just mad.

Chevy you hornet charmer you... OMG you aren't scared are you!!! Spiders and bees/hornets make me squeal!! Okay all bugs...

Phgraham thank you for your support!! Undereducated is right... It's funny most people may have thought to say that, but would have been educated enough not to say those comments out loud. People with no filter just kill me. Glad your nausea is better today ;) Hugs

Mary that is great news!!! That little shit!!! I can't believe someone would purposely lie like that regarding the support of their own children. YUCK

Spookiemom congrats on the car!! Pls send pics

Dwilli thank u for writing us!!! Oh my what a horrible month for you. I am so sorry for your loss. It was so nice for you to connect with someone on such a deep level. Just know I truly believe God puts people in our lives for a reason and you helped him as much as he helped you. You made his last time here in the present a happy one. Keep your heart open I know it will take a while but pls know we are here. Wish I could give you a big hug. I'm so very sorry!!

Mary hang in there you are such a fighter so strong... Healing hugs are sent your way... Hope tomorrow you feel better...

Lov u ladies... I work the next two days and then move on Sunday so I will be MIA for a little bit. Our wedding anniversary is on Monday, 7 years... He is truly amazing heaven sent ;)

Sending healing hugs and prayers

Sweet Pea xoxoxo

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

Sweetpea, Hope you have a smooth moving day.  Are you moving from the Denver area?  Congratulations on your anniversary!

Blondie,  Thanks for checking in.  Hope your new pulmo solves the problem for you.

Sweet dreams.

J

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

GMAfoley, safe travels back home. Hope the flight is better than the last one.