STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

no word yet from the intervew 2 weeks ago...........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Took me a few times.

Good Morning girls.

Oh sweet Pea moving day ugh good Luck for sure.

Shell sometimes they take their sweet times in looking everything over and then elinimate etc. so hang in there.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited August 2013

Spookie who knew you were our "Wildandcrazyguy"(SteveMartin and Bill Murray?). Mustang and ITTYBITTYCAR, how many cars do you own? I'm cheap- one car, boring toyota van. 2004. If history repeats itself I will have it 6-9 more years. I just can't part with the money. It's there in the bank. I just like to feel secure with it sitting there. Boring. But on the otherhand no debt, house free and clear for 12 years now, and got son through 7 years of university and law school no debt.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Whose anniversary did I miss?

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited August 2013

Where's Chevy?

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

Sas, Sweetpea's 7th wedding anniversary is on Monday.

Have a good Friday.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited August 2013

another new car you guys are keeping the economics going (not the right word but you get the point) pink mustang wanta see a pix of that one...

Labor Day weekend, boy that summer went fast, christmas will be here before you know it and it will be my 4th year since I was diagnosed with the recurrence on the 9th of December which is the twins birthday and they will be 20.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Oh Blondie what a way to remember, and stop rushing time. It's still super hot so just think of this as still summer--cuz officially it is.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

JUlianna-DUH yes now I remember. She said it was right after the move. Drugs--short term memory STM deficit. Talk about STM. Went into the bathroom to put my suit on to swim. Half way through my shower, I remember the objective was swimming. Now can't do till after 5 pm. Hair cuticles open with showering, hair shouldn't be washed before swimming because the chlorine can mess with all hair, but makes gray hair funky.. Bummer

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited August 2013

Ok, I'll see what I can do about Mustang picks. DH bought it for DD when she was in high school. She had it 5-6 years, he took it back and started to restore it. Sanding down through 13 layers of paint, found the original pink. Verified with the paint code on door. It's always been in Florida, could have been a Bunny car. Hefner was known to give Bunnys pink cars. There was a Club in Miami. Never ran title check. Sure is fun to drive!

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

IT'S FRIDAY!!! KEEP IT SILLY N SEXY!!! TNX FOR CONTINUING TO SUPPORT #MS AND #BABYGIRL #HAPPYFRIDAY www.bit.ly/rideforms ANOTHER FUN DRIVE

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited August 2013

Damn!  You DROVE him?  WHAT did I miss?  I was meaning to tell you on the last page, you eventually posted what?  Meercats?  I'm so proud of you!  Why Meercats?  You are tired of chickens?  That GUY is Gorgeous!!!! 

Yes, Shells.... HERE!  On duty!    We were gone most of the day, out playing!  Stopped at Micky D's for a bacon cheeseburger to split!  AND I will have Special K with berries AND fresh Peaches from Colorado~!  I LOVE those things! 

Okay, I forgot what was on the last page....  I'll be back.... 

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

And Sweet Pea!  Where are you moving?  Somewhere close to where you live now? 

Blondie, ME for 4 years also!  Surgery was December 4th!    Sorry about you getting it AGAIN!  Damnit!   Were you on one of those drugs at time of recurrence?      My Grandsons are 25 and 27....  "My Boys!"    I'm so glad you are here, and still posting with us Hooligans!

Okay, Happy Anniversary little miss pea!    7 years?  You guys are just kids yet!

xoxoxoxoo

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Chevy u'r confusing me??? U'r talking all over the place in my brain, Of course u can be talking perfectly--it's my brain and u know how that goes.

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

So..... can't you keep up?    Your brain is just right there, waiting for confusion to set in..... Just like mine!  ARE those Meercats? 

Yes!  they are! 

Look like chickens to me.

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

C H I C K E N S???????????? Chevy u really should watch National Georgraphic sometime.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited August 2013

Sas-Schatzi

LaughingLaughingTHANK YOU!!!!LaughingLaughing

Di

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

OH Cami I love Meerkats. Our local Zoo is putting an exhibit in, soon to be opened. Little ole Cocoa florida has a nationally rated zoo. It's on one list with SanDeigo, St. LOuis, Cinncinatii. On my bucket list is to do their treetop trek. You are in rapelling gear and slide about 25 feet in the air over the exhibits-SSSSSSSSSooooooooo COOl. Even over the tops of the alligators and crocks. :)

Happy DS will be here in about 10 minutes. He has a girl he's interested in YAY. AND she lives here. Which if it works out I get to see him more often YAY. They both have common friends . Neither one can figuire out how their paths never crossed before. First date was a fix up. I didn't know thinggs were progressing before today. :)

Chevy, I posted on the other thread. Di and I talked allot. I think she's a happier lady tonight :)

Blondie Hugs

Happy weekend to all, feel better folks sassy

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,328
    edited August 2013

Sas...I left this picture/commendation on the Older Ladies Forum.....maybe you'll have time to run back over there but because your so nice......as well as a friend to all:

Peace and love

Jackie  aka   Lilli

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

See Lilli always sas and does the right thing. And it's true Sas--u do so much for all of us.'Sas I watch that whole season, one year about the meerkats---it was so cute and so clever.

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Cami, Lili, Di, and Chevy :)

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited August 2013

Teka, Welcome back.  Hope your summer was restful.

Happy Labor Day weekend, one and all.

Veggy, are you doing okay?

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

New lesson for today- Bummer and GOOD

Went for yearly dermatology head to toe. I've had them yearly since 1998. I asked today for a vulva exam. That includes the labia and surrounding area. DUH she found something. It'll be biopsied in 2 weeks.

Retrospectively, I thought about the point of the yearly exam. It is to identify unusual growths and or spots. Well how can we see the vulva structures. We can't. So, it absolutely should be part of the yearly dermatologic exam. Spread the word. It's not something even the docs are comfortable apparently doing.

I also said since we did this, please, check the butt, then grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them.  They were okay. TMI, but if it helps someone do the same that's okay .

Do remember a case in the OR(70's) where a gal ended up with a permanent colostomy. She stated she knew she had a problem at the butt (anus) for a year before she went to the doc. When I asked her about the delay her response was "I was afraid he was going to tell me I had something wrong."

• sas-schatzi
    edited August 2013

Hi Teka, nothings changed, I'm still OCD and whatever alphabet soup that you can think may apply. My councelor is still waiting to figure out what applies and I've been seeing him since july 2009. Hope your summer was gggggggggooood(in the voice of Jeff Dunhams Peanut).

• Chevyboy
    edited August 2013

Morning Hooligans!  Can we make Di a Hooligan now?  I mean she SEEMS nice enough!  Wink   But on her Avatar, I am so confused!  Oh Sorry, Di,  but on YOUR Avatar, to me it looks like a "leg" with hives?  CAN'T be, can it?  And there is a computer mouse, with cord looking at it? 

HOW did you get anyone to take THAT picture?  Or what is it?   I am waiting with baited-breath.    (so they say)

It's still hot here too!  Wish it would cool off just a little.  It's nice out right now, but it's still DARK!  And I can't go plant the strawberries.  I have two hanging containers, and they have to been in the ground over Winter... or else they won't make it.  Maybe not even THEN, but their chances are better.

Sass!  You went for a girl-check?  Good Lord, and holy cow!  EeeeeEKKKS!   As long as mine still works, I don't care what is going on in that whole area....Ha!    But good for you!  You are so pro-active!  (that must be related to Activia?)

By the way, my left hand is so much better.... Right hand still recovering, but not as many new splits, or peeling skin! 

And to think it all started because our little dog-face got Hot-spots!  THEN I used Sulfodene on them.  THEN rubber-gloves to rub it on her.  THEN I found out I am so allergic to MBT, which is the main ingredient in Sulfodene.   And in rubber gloves!  So now I use Vinyl.

BUT her hot-spots started, because she IS ALLERGIC TO CHICKEN!!!  Shut up Cammi!   So the Vet said to try eliminating Chicken first.....  And SO far, she is much better, and so am I!  It was like a CF!  Damn!  Who knew?    I feel like Inspector Clouseau!  Hah! 

And yes!  Good to see you again Teka... so good morning to everyone! xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited August 2013

Cock a doodle doo