STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

Nope Scarfwearer - just clear discharge at this point. No pain just burn when pee hits the sore part. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Sounds like a yeast infection to me.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Watch if discharge starts turning cottage cheesy...then usually yeast infection.

When clear and burning just on outside....I use Vagisil cream  AND Vagisil PH Balance wooha wash...very soothing..I get it at Walmart. 

Last thing that really helps the outside burning is Nystatin (sp?) Cream...its a prescription

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Haven't taken any antibiotics but the changes that my physical body had to make for that corporate meeting and no yogurt smoothie in the morning for that week... do you think that is what did it?? Diet and long hours?  That sucks... I haven't met my new primary yet but not sure I want her to know me for my down under LOL... not a good "first" impression ... I make myself laugh!

• ChickaD
    edited September 2013

Also smearing a little vaseline on outside before you pee can help...or peeping in a bath is less painful too.

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

thank you so much!

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited September 2013

ChickaD I am so happy yeah last friggin CHEMO!!! You rock star you did it!!! F Cancer I just finished radiation today!!! You can do it too!!! Going everyday sucks but very do able plus it only takes 10 minutes not like the lovely 5 1/2 hours of chemo infusions!!! PM me I have suggestions for RX cream that really helped me get through. HUGs sleep this last one off and drink your self crazy water of course :)

Phil love the angel wings so happy for you labs look great and no more Zelda :) work... Are you happy to be done?? Sending hugs cheers in your honor!!

Yeah pocket party, we are with you Mary!!

Shells sounds like great opportunities. I think the transition NP sounds amazing!! You are such a kind, caring, and articulate nurse. Directing palliative care and helping families through this difficult choice would be such a gift for them. Crossing my fingers for you ;) hugs you deserve every happiness!!

As I said earlier just wanted to say it again!! Yeah I'm done with F-in (sorry) radiation!!! Ugh thank goodness my skin couldn't take anymore!!

Blondie pocket party did the dr go over the plan ie pulmonary doc?

Hope everyone has a good day and can manage SE's. Sending prayers and gentle hugs xoxo

Sweet Pea

• ChickaD
    edited September 2013

YAY Miss SweetPea on finishing RADS!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

GMA I think the advice on yeast treatment is good, it may just be an external infection... If the monistat doesn't provide relief, try hydrocortisone cream, if that doesn't work go see an ob-gyn (to check for vaginitis, UTI, skin infection, psoriasis, possibly get skin scraping tested).

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited September 2013

I can't see any pictures today. Am I the only one?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

PG323

Flowers--pure clinical nutrition---Yay you get to be Sherlock Holmes for people that have something wrong with diet. Way long time ago you talked about this being one of your favorite things to do.  Nothing better when working to be able to do your favorite thing. It's a mental health facility? Our standard nursing student joke was "we could never tell who had the keys". Have fun! You were closing on a house in one of your last missives. Did it fall through?

Chickie, glad you are unto the next level even though the S.E.'s suck. Chickie talk with doc about doing a C-diff test and C&S of stool. Yes, likely just old chemo poop. But it can change, without periodically testing the poop, it may turn into something that isn't the expected. Prolonged diarrhea can make the lining of the colon unhappy forever, if not managed right. Ulcerative colitis can be a long term consequence. A bit of care, without presuming you think you know what it is, can avoid a chronic problem.

Chickie study probiotics. All the chemicals kill off the good bacteria that keeps the distal small intestine and colon happy. We'll chat soon. Too much to talk about. You trusted me on other stuff. Trust me on all of this :)

Foley, you really should be checked by your gyn doc b/c this is a new change. Don't self treat PULESSE. Then when you have a proper dx, then you can add in all the alternative stuff LOL. Probiotics are great in a normal persons diet. Even more important in ours. Probiotics are even being used vaginally in situations not responding to usual treatments.

Blondie, hope your pain is getting managed better. We never did catch up on that.  How's the breathing? Hope you got a new doc. The last one wasn't doing right by you.

Chevy, DH thinks there's something wrong with FRESH eggs. Please, get him to describe why? Likely will give us a few laughs :) My sister wouldn't drink fresh milk when we stayed at my uncles dairy farm. She wanted store milk. Sounds similar to me LOL.        I see you like mayo clinic now too. They are great for most anything :)

Ducky , used to havea pair of crotchless panties LOL. They were the hardest things to try and figuire out how to get on!

Shells good luck on whatever your choice is :)

Phylisinthegettingreadyfortheshowmodeworkinghardonherpics

Julia how's the frosting? Did you try the arm socks on any of your folks?

Cami,&teka & Sweetpea &Spookie &di & VEGGY &Alyson HUGS

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Pocket party @9am thurs. 9/5 biopsy of vulva. BX moved up from next week b/c I was getting wigged out. Doc understood and was sweetly accomodating. 9/6 ultrasound of thyroid (being followed for cell and growth changes) US moved up from november b/c of unexpected changes. Two tests for cancer in one week has me into the Ativan regularly.

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    edited September 2013

Wren, I was wondering the same thing about the pictures and could see no posts about it until I used the search option and typed in pictures.  I can't see any either although I could earlier this morning.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Hi Marple!  Thanks for bringing that up.... I just asked the Moderators to check into this.... Cause we all KNOW that these pictures are of some significance....Wink  Maybe....

• marywh
    edited September 2013

ok so scans are finally done..You guys behaved yourselves very well, the only problem was they had a new trainee, and while he was trying to show me out, he got lost and I had to show HIM how to get to the door-ha ha. Should find results tomorrow at onc appt. Keep your fingers crossed.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Hi everyone, and if they're pics like Chevy prints, they will make no difference-but I can't see them either.

2 tests this week Sas--no wonder the Ativan is flying. Pocket time for u and no loud noises.

Now Mary got her test today right? Or was it still broken,?

Hi Marple, have u been with us ll this time and I don't remember??? (shut up /chevy)

• Marple
    edited September 2013

Chevy, I don't think I've posted on this thread before.  If I have I don't remember.  (Lack of memory=common theme.Wink)  I wasn't seeing pictures this afternoon so I searched 'pictures' and found Wren's post. 

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Marple I just went to print a pic and it didn't print.?????

• Marple
    edited September 2013

Camille~I'm so sorry but I am picture challanged.  However, I did start a thread to the Mods saying some of us are not seeing the pictures on members posts.  This could have something to do with your problem but I can't say for sure.  Here is the link to the thread.

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/93/topic/810414?page=1#idx_1

• Marple
    edited September 2013

The Mods just posted and they are aware of the problem.  It's being worked on.  Smile

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Thanks Marple--I am picture disabled also, Chevy taught me a link to follow and I do it off if there, but I can't take pics and print them--have no idea how. That's why I have no avatar LOL

• Marple
    edited September 2013

The pictures should be back on now Camille. 

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Doc can't get me in - still waiting for a call back.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

• ChickaD
    edited September 2013

Miss Sassafrass......docs are doing a poop test for me...lol....and I have started on probiotics from your earlier suggestion...we did discuss awhile back...xoxo..thank you ALWAYS for your good advice♥

In your woo-ha pocket for biopsy!   Lol

• marywh
    edited September 2013

In your pocket Sas, but dont let Ducky wear that red thing..She got in SOOOO much trouble..

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

U guys confuse me so much---MARY didn't u have a test today?????

• marywh
    edited September 2013

I did. Havnt gotten results back. maybe tomorrow.

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited September 2013

Sas, Shellshine, Chevyboy, Maryw and Julianna and any others who have shown me love at this time, I need to thank you and, l can't tell you how much it means to have the comfort and support you have been sending me.  I don't know why God brught a man into my life when I needed him so much and then took him away.  My friend was a man of God, gentle,loving caring, and compassionate.  Well last night, I attended his Wake and today I attended his funeral. I went alone since in the 3 months we knew each other we had not yet introduced our relationship to our families.  Of course we had plans but he and and I never had the chance.  Last night,  I met his children, sisters and brothers.  The family was very warm to me and invited me to sit with the family inside the church. My friend would have been happy to know that I sat right next to his favorite sister. His sisters wanted me to stay in contact with them.  Yes, I did find out more about my friend--like he had pastored many churches and certainly was a true man of God. When he came to me, I saw  a man who made me happy--made me laugh--showed me love and tenderness.  As his eulogy was being read--I realize he was a true godly person.  He did not know he was dying.  He had a heart bypass over 10 years ago and after the bout with the food poison and immune system being depleted, he started to have small light heart attacks.  I don't know if he knew or not but he the morning before he died he texted me how tired and weak he was and how he wished God would restore his energy.  He died the next morning in his daughter's arm of a massive heart attack.  God brought this guy into my life; I don't know why but one day I will find out.  Sas, thanks for sharing your story with me.  I do thank God for giving me the brief time he did with my friend; however I am still unsure of the Why.  I asked god to let up on me--I have more than enough on my plate.  I am trying to hold on.  Went to my GP yesterday and she increased my anxiety and depression meds.  Well will talk to you guys at another time.  Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow.  Dwil

• ChickaD
    edited September 2013

Miss Dwill...still sending many prayers your way...peace