STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Oh dwill, Im so sorry for you, but Im glad his family helped you through it, I hope you remain in contact with them. As they say God does work in mysterious ways. Good luck going back to work xoxo

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Dwill I'm glad u'r here again, this is a sad time for u but maybe u were brought into u'r friends life for his last days on earth, he found happiness, he was thinking things were going good for him--u'r time isn't up yet but since u could make him happy u were his angel that we meet in life to lift us up. God wasn't trying to hurt u, he was showing u u can find happiness and peace again but it wasn't time yet. U'r not done healing and only we can heal ourselves no one else can and u have to know that. Happiness comes from within us not depending on someone else.

altho they can certainly add to our happyness they can't create it. Please try to find peace in your heart and healing will come for u'r soul and body, Again we all do are about u so we're here for u. )))HUGS)))

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2013

Dwill, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad his family took you into their hearts and comforted you. I am sure you provided comfort for them as well.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited September 2013

Ms. Dwill, I am so very sorry to learn of your great challenges.  Please take good care of yourself and let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you through this very rough time.  Peace and blessings to you with HUGS!

Flowers

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Dwilette - loving thoughts to you during this difficult time. He has been a blessing in your life, so very difficult to understand why you lost him so soon. We are here for you, please stay in close touch so we can be a source of strength for you.

Thinking of all of you hoolies. Welcome Marple. Fingers crossed, Mary. In your pocket Sassy.

The lunch meeting went well: another good position, would be lots of work, salary may be a problem. Also have another hospice  interview on Friday. The blues have lifted a bit.

Mary, really praying that you have good news. I'm gonna go try to find out where Veggy is - will check back in, if I find her.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Found Veggy on Thinking Out Loud thread. Veggy and PPK met with Allyson and her husband,  they are delightful people. PPK said Veggy has a lot on her plate and looks beautiful.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Morning gals... Dwili, I don't know what to say... except that maybe it was a miracle that you even found each other!  There will never be a good enough reason why he was taken.  It just happened.   You have his family now also, but there are so many "what if's" that it will only hurt you more trying to find out why.  

We all lose our loved ones...  Even Mom's and Dad's lose their babies and children, and there is NEVER any good reason.  It is just our life, and the sorrows and hurts we have to live, and go on with.   I'm so sorry.....  If you just want to hang around, and talk about all this with us, we can surely lift you up.... I know we can! 

Try and give yourself a little distance from all of this pain... I mean take a little break.   Sometimes we have so much going on inside of us, that we can almost double over in pain...  It hurts to even think!   Nighttimes are the worst.  But every morning you wake up, you will find things to be thank-ful for.  Like US for example! Wink 

See?  I can be serious if I HAVE to....  but it's pretty rare.

Okay Shells.... hang in there kiddo.... your times' a-comin!  Don't be blue....  be HARD and determined.   Be in charge....  Let the opportunities come your way, and take your pick!    Geez, I sound like Steve Jobs!  Or who's that other guy?  The tall one. 

Good Post miss Cammi... Did you lose your Avatar, or did you ever have one?  Maybe it's something we said?  Ha!  

Miss whowasitwiththeyuck? I hope you are better....  Was it you Mary??  You were on the last page, and I can't look yet... Yes... You need Monistat, unless it is something we can't "fix"....  You haven't been messing around, have you?   YOU know, like one of those OTHER communicable things? 

Maybe one of us OTHER gals... not mentioning any names.... but it don't go away on it's own... Gotta get out the big guns for this one.

Anyone else have any problems?   We should charge for our services......... Cammi.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Mornin' all==we all have Dwill close in our hearts now I hope she comes back often and gets thru all this.

Chevy I watched HOUSE last nite or during the night sometime--well this man got to the hospital with memory loss and his blood tirned to sludge--I immediately looked at my hands and arms of xourse--wel they found out he worked with animals cleaning up poop and stuff and who do I think of Ahem-no names mentioned never do but if the poopy shoe fits....

How are u doing Ducky? Are u guys done going to the shore? I know it's still going to be hot for a while tho.

Shee I'm glad u found Veggy--and she must be doing OK--well u know what I mean--OK around here means so many different things--it's not the same outside this world.

OK I have to wake up--never easy for me

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Oh wake up Cammiknowitall!  Now you KNOW I don't CLEAN up after NO-one... or is it ANY-one!  Except for little dog-face, and DH.  Wink

So can I use that as an excuse for MY brain?  Ha! 

It's hot here too!  You know, I am ready for Winter!  There, I said it.   I am winding down the garden, cleaning things up, and figuring out how to make it all easier for NEXT Spring. 

Hope everyone has a nice rest-of-the-week! xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

HUGS Dwill.. I don't know what I would do if I lost my DH of almost 39 years.. I worry at times but I know where he would be.. at God's party...

This week the poor guy had to did out a pipe that feeds our cistern to our house. No Cistern, no water.. Yesterday I had one very tired man and water. Will take a few days to fill the cistern again but at least no leaks now..

Ladies - I could use your prayers.. I am really dizzy this morning - turning my head causes me to spin.. vertigo again.. No med changes - maybe the corporate meetings last week caught up to me.. Got to get back to work  HUGS to all.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Grammie, Oh Good God, what a mess!   I remember  Cistern's and grease-traps...  and ash-pits....

Sorry about you being dizzy!  I know how that feels!  Sometimes it's an inner-ear problem?  I was so dizzy one morning, I just barely walked through the kitchen, went outdoors and threw up!    Have you had it before?  Even looking up, made me dizzy.  Shut up Cammi!   If it stays longer than a couple days I would go in!   My Mom used to get this sometimes.  Also take Meclizine!  I have some on hand for when this happens to me.  You can get it at the store... just the generic kind.  I don't know what it does, but it works.  Feel better!

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

My son made me laugh and I just had to share this picture.  He always makes me smile with his antics!!!  Just so you know, It was posed ROFL..

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Maybe tonight I will be able to post a picture of the new travelling big girls bloomers!!! Just wait until yo see them with Grannydukes and Veggy.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

Dwill.....lost my husband when he was 57........it was 22 years this Labor Day.......it still hurts....gone too soon...

Cam....closing for good in 2 more weeks.......possibly going next weekend, free that my GGD is being christened, and closing the week after....ugh a short season......then that horrible long winter.......oh well......

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Thunderstorms due around 11am - pray they don't start anymore fires.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Gmadizzy that's an awful feeling, how are u going to work. Shouldn't u be at home not moving so much and try to take what Chevy suggested after all she knows dizzy.BTW I love that pic. Looks so real.LOL

Alyson I hope u can post the pics for us we all would love to see them and u sound like u'r having a great time.

Ducky u'r busy all the time--it's wonderful,

Well Chevy just thought I'd give u a heads up about those things, a lot of thanks I get for saving u'r life from sludge blood. And announcing about u'r dizziness is like me saying I can't type so.....

I think u guys North Teka are starting to get cooler , but it's still pretty warm here and now all storms are scary everywhere---when did this happen? We used to just have storms, now we have STORMS, well nothing we can do.

I went back to sleep and I feel like I could go back to sleep again now--I think it's the reintroducing the aromasin back into my system---I love the way we all diagnose ourselves. cuz we don't want more complictions. LOL--I'm drinking my coffee now

BBL

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

GMA - vertigo is caused by your ears.  Hubby gets it occasionally (as do I) when we get sinus infections.  There are "exercises" shown on the internet that you can do to help.  It works for me, but doesn't for hubby - so I don't know how effective it might be for you.

Your son appears to be someone with a great sense of humor.  What a great thing!!! 

Woke to lightning this morning.  The 45 min bus ride to Seattle was really pretty with the lightning storms.  Rumor has it that it's supposed to be a deluge tonight and tomorrow.  I understand that all of Western Washington has flood alerts.  Weird weather.  Everywhere.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited September 2013

Good morning!  I just talked to sassyfrass.  She is done with her biopsy and right now it is too painful for her to sit.  She will check in later after pain meds kick in.  She should have biopsy results next week.  She thanked you all for the pocket party but didn't name names when I asked who got her kicked out of the recovery room.  Something to do with a paintball gun filled with margaritas that was shot at the doctor.  Really!! Who would bring something messy like margaritas to a biopsy???!!

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Cami - my 40 hr a week work is sitting right where I am on the computer... I only work JoAnn Fabrics on Saturdays - Hopefully, this settles down by then..  Every once in a while this happens - I'm starting to think it has something to do with the barmetric pressure and storms..

Thunderstorms are coming - I ache all over.  It will be pretty to watch but I am worried about our forest south of you GG, in Roseburg, OR

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

GMA, if the storms you get are anything like the ones we're having, you probably won't need to worry about the forest, as with the lightning is coming a LOT of water!!!  Our building got hit this morning, and few of our devices rebooted, but by and large it was uneventful.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Phylobigmouth---I'm glad that's over for Sas--now the wait--chit, but it wasn't me with the margaritas I drank mine--I bet I can tell u who it was tho.

Gma OK then that's better but u still have to have a routine for working at home so u must be very structured.

GG glad it wasn't so so bad for the storm but no one can ever tell anymore what it brings.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

NO, it wasn't me, miss troublemaker Cammi!  I drank the whole thermos all by myself.  No, I take that back....I had Purple Screws in my thermos.  That is Vodka with Grape-juice.  So Hah!   Geez Sass...  My God that has to hurt!  Yikes! 

Wish we could have some storms here.... not bad ones, but just some rain at least.... Very dry and HOT! 

Grammie.... does the dizziness happen when you turn your head fast?  Or look up?  I think it will go away on it's own....but try that Meclazine, and maybe nasal rinses?  Can't hurt.  I can be the Doctor in charge, while Sass is busy not sitting, and Shells is out somewhere, and is it Juliaanna that knows about med stuff?  I pretend I do.  xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Thank you Teka.... I found it.... posted by her Daughter....

LovinMyMomJoined: Mar 2011Posts: 22

Post a replyReport this Post

4 hours ago LovinMyMom wrote:

UPDATE on LuvRVing (Michelle):

Hi ladies,

Once again I'm afraid I have some bad news to report about my mom.  Yesterday the doctors at Dana Farber told my parents that it might be time to stop treatment.  Mom has continued to decline, despite the Avastin and Navelbine, and they are feeling that she is beyone their ability to help.  Mom is not emotionally ready to stop fighting, but she seems to be coming to terms with the reality of the situation. 

She did receive treatment yesterday.  They are going to Marco Island (FL) this weekend along with my aunt.  When they return, she will have some scans.  Unless the scans show regression, and her symptoms do not indicate that that will be the case, I believe they will stop treatment. 

I spoke to the doctor out of earshot from my parents.  I asked her how much time mom has.  She said that her decline has been swift, and she expects that it will be a couple of months at the most.  I am so sorry to have to share this terrible news with you all, but I want you to be able to send her your thoughts and love, and there is not much time.

Mom isn't able to get online.  My dad has started to look at her Facebook account occassionally, and he is checking her email for her.  If you would like to send a message, you can email her at mchall6252@comcast.net.  If you would like to send her a card/letter, you can mail it to Michelle Hall, 7 Digital Dr, Apt 7109, Nashua, NH  03062. 

Please keep in mind, if you choose to contact them, that they are still struggling with the idea of stopping treatment.

Christine

Thank you Tecka.... Yes, I knew her, and posted with her....  I'm so sorry for what is happening.... no words.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Thanks Teka, yes I have posted with her also, this is so sad, Shit.

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

All anyone can do is live for the time we have, as no one knows how long that will be.  Michelle is an excellent example for all of us.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Sorry for more bad news-progressionCry. Cant talk now-be back later.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Oh no Mary!  You mean with you?   We'll all help you get through this...

Yes GG.... I thank God every night for giving us another day..... xoxoxo

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

ah Mary.  sooooo sorry.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2013

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear you got bad news.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Mary WTF oh chit---Please tell us what's going on, I'm so sorry.