STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

Hey guys.......for the record...ask a widow about "alone time".............

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Sorry Ducky!   I was talking to Shells....  Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.    

Seems no matter what some of us say,  we can wind up saying the wrong thing.....   and make somebody either feel bad, or mad.

• duckyb1
    edited September 2013

Neither mad or feeling bad...

No sorry's necessary either.....the feathers on this Duck are smooth.....

It is nice being your own Boss........answering to no one....

Just saying......

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

I hear you, Ducks. I would feel the same way,  would miss him terribly. 

One of the things I love about this thread is that I feel like I am talking to my sisters, we can say whatever we are  feeling and it's okay. I like having other perspectives, and appreciate our different personalities. Our thread name - STFU -  attracts certain types of hoolies with sharp wits, just love it. 

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

Shells, congrats on the job. You'll be great.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

To a peaceful week ahead.........♥

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited September 2013

Chickie-Thanks for the beautiful picture.  I'll carry the image with me to work tomorrow.  We certainly all deserve a peaceful week.

J

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited September 2013

Chicka, HOW did you get that photo of my yard?

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited September 2013

Chickie....I want a yard like that!

When we had heavy rains last week and the week before, we had that "babbling brook" running right by the side of our houseUndecided....but we only have gravel and no flowers or grass

Summer was back today.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

We can all share him for the week too add him to the picture. It's Monday so need to open our eyes.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Of course this looks better to me.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Morning Cammi!  Fun to see you awake!

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

And Chickers, I loved your picture!  I R.clicked it, and hit "save-as" and I put it in my Pictures.  I can use it as a Desk-top Picture!  So Thank you.  I have saved so many of them that way. 

Calling dentist again today.... DH having such a hard time trying to wear his top plate.  Another piece of bone is poking through, and also the lower partial needs "adjusting."   I just hope it isn't too painful, trying to get it all out.

I think the reason he is having so much trouble, is his teeth were in such bad shape, and broken off, and because this dentist didn't take x-rays, to see if anything was left inside!   I just feel bad, because he trys to eat with them, and I can see him "wince"... 

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Good morning-Yes I am awake now.

Oh chevy there might be things still inn the bone or by the bone--Oh that's so painful, He'd better get in today Good Luck.

Well I took my shower so I'm set for the day, I thought I'd better do it before I get tired again--up to early and my eyes are starting to cross, which I thought was a myth til it happens to me.

Everyone have a great day oh and u too Chevy.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Okay.... guess I'll go take my shower too!   I just dread answering more questions from oldest Daughter, about DH and his teeth!  She HATED the dentist from when she lived here, but DH just really likes him!  Reasons being, #1, he is Italian... Also he fishes!  We gave him about 8 fishing poles!  And he trusts him to make it right. 

So if I can avoid ANY conversation about his teeth when she calls, it will be a miracle.  I can just always say, "Things are Great!"  Because they WILL be someday.   DD thinks that the more you pay, the better the service.  This isn't always true. 

And YOU, miss Cammi, have an even GREATER day, Ha! xoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Take u'r shower Chevy and when u'r DD calls saying great might throw her off, just say OK, or it's coming along or change the subject and talk about u'r garden.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Okay thanks Cammi.... that's a PLAN!  Then I'll say, "Okay, call Cammi.... Or HERE, talk to your Dad...Ha! 

I've tried changing the subject, and then she says "What are you trying to do, change the subject?"  And I say "YES!   I think we've beat THIS subject to death!"  And it makes her laugh...Wink

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

OK, it made me laugh too.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Okay, now I really DO have to take a shower...Ha!  I won't be back for awhile... so don't feel bad... I'll miss you...Wink

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Chikie what a dream of a brook. Have read about people creating these. Adding extra rocks as they find them. The random flowers beautiful. I can't imagine being able to leave a place like that. Then their's my yard. Barren almost, except, the grass is good. Florida's a hard place to keep things growing. A person must like gardening or pay someone to to do it. PLus, I have "Dini the Curious Lab", If their's a lizard about, anything in the way will be destroyed. OH well. But again nice to wake up to your picture. :)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Oh what I wouldn't give to wake up every morning to a chiropractic treatment, followed by a gentle massage, then deep heat hot packs, then a nap. Small things, small requests :(

I know not everyone has had good experiences with chiropractic. but I have had exceptional experiences since childhood. No horror stories please.

I'm just dreaming b/c of the brook that chickie showed . My best day would be as above. PLUS, add that hunk for a cuddle. What a DREAM HMMMM OH and a chocolate coke with chocolate cookies and key lime pie. Raspberry chocolate coffee. Someone that would magically finish my bathroom, declutter the whole house& attic & garage. That the most beuatiful landscaping would appear. The scent of gardianias and plumeria. Hummingbirds. Oodles of birds coming to the brook. Nonattack squirrels. No hawks.

That the lost rocker piece would appear on the counter. That we all would be fixed. That all of us would not have a worry in the world. That there would be peace everywhere. That McCains thought that marijuana be approved everywhere. That my car didn't have bumps and bruises and that the ac worked. That DS finds a girl and falls in love for ever.

HMMM I think I flipped into praying. Have a lovely week and may all that you wish or pray to have happen, Let It Be So :) Sassy.

• duckyb1
    edited September 2013

Teka.......when I here the words "nothing worse then", I think of how many times I have said that about many ailments......like.......OMG, there is nothing worse then a headache,.....or Lord, there is nothing worse then a bad back,....or, the best one.....WHEN YOUR FEET HURT.....EVERYTHING HURTS........LOL......

May we all have a very pain free day..........like that is going to happen......oh well, time for BIG GIRL PANTIES..........hugs

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Speaking of good things to eat and men, my sister came out yesterday and brought these really yummy cupcakes. dh got into them before dinner. so sister and I were out on the porch and out comes dh and sits down with us. We were having a serious  talk and dh chimes in, so we both look at him and start laughing hysterically. His whole mouth including his teeth were blue from the cupcake he didnt want anybody to know he"d eaten, and was sitting there trying to talk intelligently with these blue lips. I peed in my pants.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

MaryDHbluelips hahaha-cpuldn't get away with that. that's so cute.

Ducky every time I get a cold, my sister will call to see how I'm feeling and I always say I've never been so sick my whole entire life--she usualy hangs up on me. So it's all in how we see it that day I guess LOL

Geeze Sas u've got a lot of wishes like most of us--there are so mny things to wish for it's an unending list tho.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Damn Sas, you don't want much, do ya? I can't even grow grass, so when your yard is done, send the crew to do mine.

Mary, blue lips. How funny!!!!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

See how my garden grows.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

Cammi - you are just plain naughty.

Good laughter. Sas - I'll take some of that, especially the decluttering and fixing up. In the middle of renovation/construction - everything is upside down in this house. Had to bring DH back to ER late last night for swelling, bruising and circulation problems - they cut the cast and splinted it. Got back after midnight. He's driving himself to ortho follow-up appt right now - and I have the house to myself. Peaceful. He's doing good otherwise, looks very handsome and feeling much better after a good night's sleep.

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Shells!  I'm sorry about your DH and all he is going through!  Wow, it must have hurt!  I'm so glad you said he is "handsome"!  How cute!  I know exactly what you mean..... SOME days we don't exactly use that word to describe them, but under it all, the love we have for them, down deep, just takes care of everything. 

Is your husband one of that "naughty" picture our badgirlCammi posted?   Oh!  I noticed, they are all of the same guy!  Just different attire!  Hah!   I'll just post one of MY Husband....

Well actually, it's not....  But my Husband is better!  xoxoxoxo