Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Cammi... yes, go to bed.  When you wake up, then I will most politely tell you again, that I don't think that program comes with anything, unless you are using an Iphone to post here!  You have to buy it.  For millions of dollars.

An Iphone is a newer gadget that is like a telephone!  You can talk on it, but you can carry it WITH you, whereEVER you go!  Imagine that!  It is smaller than your desk-top phone with the squiggly cord that you have... OH!  And much easier to carry.  In fact it does not even have a cord!!!  Will wonders ever cease? 

And what is better even than THAT, is that new "pnone" will even give you directions!  Yes MAM'!  It talks to YOU, without you even asking!  OR you can just SAY things, and it will write it down, all by itself!  AND send it to someone by email! 

Now get this!  You can even send TEXT messages!  Holy Connoli!  Yes, texting, or sexting is the newest way to go...  (don't ask)....!!!

So that means you NEVER even have to TALK!  Just type!  Like HERE!  And you can TEXT while driving!  (kidding!)

So when you get the hang of an Iphone, I will find some other gadget for you to use!  Like a RADIO!!!   Ha, ha! 

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Oh look how happy Mis Chickyboomboom is. GRRRRRR

OK Chevy as soon as I get rid of my pink princess phone and get one of those fandang things that u don't need and cord for but I think it has to charge cuz of a battery and I can put it even in my purse if I so choose, and it rings by itself-well if someone calls that number bt mistake, then and only then will u explain to me about the talking phone and the sexthing. OK I completely understand this procedure as steps 1.2.3 (and for me especially)4.5.6.7.8.9 at least--Thank you for u'r continued kindness.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

A funny: my DS was writing a doc for work and spelled "something" wrong and google doc corrected it as "some thong". LOL. He said he was glad he caught that one.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited September 2013

Love you gals! Can I come play in your sandbox? I already talk to my phone and know how to sext! I do still have two "string phones " in my house though! That's what the kids call them anyways!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

GMS to funny---I don't understand the spell check thingy it so often goes into it's own way of thinking.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Gma. I was sending a text about eating after midnight for my surgery a couple days ago. Said I didn't want my husband to rat me out to the doc. Auto correct changed rat to eat :0) glad I caught that one too!

Chevy-- if you really want to get camillegal a challenge, how about a VCR?

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

4sewwhat do we all know u, or is it just me? Well I welcome u if it's just me and hope when u come here u feel comfortable to talk about whatever u want, this is a great group of women and as serious as this is we do try to lighten the load sometimes. So come back and join us.

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Ditto what cammiforgetful said LOL. I don't remember you either, so welcome!

• gmafoley
    edited September 2013

Enough laughs for me - off to work at the fabric store then resting the rest of the weekend.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Rest easy ladies. It is not your forgetfulness this time!,, I just posted here first time today. Thanks for the welcome! I will be back often :0). You can see from my blog title I want to laugh through kicking cancer's ass to the curb!

Gma--I used to work at a fabric store and now I can't walk thru my basement or dining room so be careful!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,280
    edited September 2013

Mary......huge, huge, huge SIGH of total RELIEF.

Lilli

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Welcome to the nut house Miss 4sewwhat!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Just got back from looking at trucks with dh, hes decided he needs a truck to be macho. How boring...dont men ever grow up? Noooooo. and its ugly too. and only gets 15 miles to the gallon.Sometimes hes such an idiot, I love him but he is...ok done with that rant.

• marywh
    edited September 2013

ps-hey 4sewwhat.Welcome  to our little gang. Can we just call you 4 for short? Im sure you'll get other names if you stick around. Hope you do. We scare alot of people off Im afraid.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Hey Chicka--I have been in the nut house for a while, just escaped solitary and they haven't found me yet. Shhhhhhh, don't give me away!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Hey Mary, I'm not so easy to scare so you are probably stuck with me :0)>

Call me whatever you like! I answer to just about anything, and I do mean anything!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

4 - You will fit right in with Phyllo (Phyllis) who has the ankle monitor and paintball gun but has temporarily escaped to Houston for her followup and rads. Don't know she will post much from there. But - welcome to you. Yes - we are crazee and you will no doubt inherit more names than just "4". I think most call me "Little Goats" but I do think I've had others. Hope your BRCA is negative but sure sounds like something going on in your family even if no gene test to ID it right now. We can be fun and serious at the same time. I am neither the oldest or the prettiest - that belongs to Ducky who is also a member of the mile-high club and keeps a pilot on retainer. Ducky I hear your new name is Sparkles Plenty. Ducky is not listening today. She is off closing up her summer beach house - fur real and a bummer for end of summer there. Now I'm just peachy glad to see cooler temps today after a glorious day of rain yesterday. Hoping for a little grass sprouting for goaties to eat - yes I know fall starts Sept. 22 but a gal can hope can't she.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Ha, I read that as lumpy goats at first. Chemo screwed my eyes. Not back to normal yet. The eyes. I have never been and will never strive to be normal!

Nope, no family history what so ever. I'm the first. BRCA 1&2 both neg not even borderline

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

I say next spring we all meet up and help Sparkles open up her beach house! Maybe she has pilots,that can fly us all in :0)

Cool and rainy here in Atl today too. Lovin it. My lazy ass is still in bed just cruising the boards. Had prophy MX weds so figure I can milk it thru the weekend at least..

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,280
    edited September 2013

Four.....just saying hi......and see you around.

Lilli

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Sorry 4 for getting you cornfused with someone else. That's what I get for reading multiple threads this am - well 12:30 now. Perhaps I need more coffee. That's the answer! I think a prophy MX is darn good enought reason to laze on the couch.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

More coffee is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!!!

Thank Lilli, see you round!

Great weekend all but be careful if you go out. The squirrels are starting to gather nuts for winter!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Hi 4. I am the crazy kiwi of this bunch of hooligans, rascals and rapscallions and silly old chooks.

Feeling better today but my social life has been a bit hectic. yesterday I turned into a very good weather forecast as my RA was really bad and I felt quite spaced out. The Big girls panties have been off partying again,do go and have a look.

Big hugs to all.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Thanks Kiwi!

Big girl panties goin wild! Love the pics :0)

You are an inspiration to me! I rarely see someone on the boards with as many nodes as me so to see you are going strong after several years gives me even more hope!

Thanks for that!

Lynne

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

Hi 4...........it's the prettiest, smartest, oldest, funniest, and member of the MHC, checking in at the nuthouse..........welcome......

Luvy..........yes, closing, but reading what my ladies have to say....daughters do most of the work........I just sit around and give orders.......just kidding........I help........really cool down here, but gorgeous.......sad to see it end............at my age you never know when you shut the door if it will be the final time.........oh well.....another "big girl panty day" tomorrow when I do.......hugs all.......

• marywh
    edited September 2013

Oh 4 you have to be careful about Ducky, we have to get on her case about the things she wears to pocket parties, Im talking black thongs and the like,I think she has more than 1 pilot up her sleeve....

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Yes.... we think Ducky is sort of like a Floozie.... saying that with all kinds of love.  Wink 

Hello 4!  Now THAT'S an easy name to remember!   The duckster is the oldest, but I'm next in line.  That means we know more than anyone else on here.... Ha, ha!    In fact anyone else on earth!

Alyson is the traveling Hooligan.... she is all over the place.... just like mosquito's.

Littlegoats sort of gets confused.... but we ALL do, so we pay no attention whatsoever.

Little Lilli and Wren are pretty quiet, which means they are smarter than we are.... so we assume.

And Sass is in-hiding.... somewhere because of her hands...

Cammi!  Well you have to watch out for Cammi.  She loves Chickens and ANY kind of bird for that matter!  And she posts photo's of all her ...ahem.. acquaintences....  She has on-going issues with her innards, so we are very protective of her....

Be back later with up-dates!  Love you guys!  xoxoxo

And 4!  Just hang with us.... we'll corrupt you also!  I DID notice you said a swear word!  Atta girl! xoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

A shell hanging I just finished....