Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited September 2013

It's 4:46 am Colorado time - time to go night night. I'm drowsing down to sleep myself. G'Night!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2013

Wondered what the time was in CO!!!

Hi all I was having a quiet cup of tea but now DGD has appeared so quiet has stopped. We leave for Denver on Monday which will be very difficult b ut in other ways I willbe pleased to get home. Most go and make coffee for DD.

Big big hugs for all.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Stress

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Big day today,dd is taking it very calmly. Just says if it is she'll have her breasts removed, wish it was that simple...I dont say anything to worry her. Also have another f@#&*#g infection in the tumors on the chest wall already on an antibiotic for the lymph node so dont know what they'll do. Stronger antibiotic maybe? Have I said how much I hate f@#%*&g cancer?????Sorry have to rant a little.....

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2013

Mary, rant all you want. May your daughter get good news and you too

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

mary-hugs

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,280
    edited September 2013

((((((((Mary & daughter)))))))))

Lilli

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

In your pocket Mary while your waiting with DD.. Hugs!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Alyson u'r really getting all over the place, are u running out of steam, just a little? But u wouldn't change a minute of it. LOL

Chevy do u still have any steam? or do u run on vapors? hehehehe---U, Sas and hands, there has to be a treatment somehow I really hope u find it.

Shell I always forget where u live, then I remember OOOHHHH

Well for me it's the same ole same ole and I'm sure Sas is just resting, like she does every so often--well it better be, 

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited September 2013

Sas - get Dragon Naturally Speaking and then you can talk to your computer and we'll have you with us again. We miss you.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Oh it's Sas's computer? Chit

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Yay!!! After a mammo and 2 ultrasounds,1 done by the radiologist himself, dds' lump is dense breast tissue. Thank God.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

WOO WOO That's the way we like it.

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

Sas - that Dragon Naturally Speaking program I was talking about will take your spoken word and type it on the computer.  I had to use it when I had surgery on my shoulder.  It works really good for normal typing - not so good for configuring firewalls (which is what I mostly do) so I didn't use it very long.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Oh Thank God Mary!  Yes....!  Just like my oldest Daughter.... She always has to get checked annually!  Make sure your Daughter does also, or if anything feels different.

Cammi!  Little Gardens is talking about Sass talking to the computer, and it will type her post!  Just like my youngest Daughter does it with her Iphone, and she doesn't have to type a message!   We are soooooo behind, and technologically challenged to say the LEAST! 

Little Cam.... don't try it.... your computer will be soooooo confused!  And I wouldn't understand a thing it writes, because everything would be spelled correctly!   Just stay the way you are....  that's how we love you!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Cammers!  It's THIS!

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-NaturallySpeaking-Home-Old-Version/dp/B003VNCRNQ

But see, I type when my DH is asleep in the mornings!  If I tried talking to this computer, he would surely think I went daft!   But isn't it a great idea?  Then we could eat and drink, and iron, and well, you get the point!  ALL while talking to YOU guys~

Oh just THINK of the possibilities!  Ha!

• gardengumby
    edited September 2013

hahahaha - I wonder if it would put in: chew, chew, chew, glug, bite, glug, glug, glug...  :) prob'ly not

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2013

Yay, Mary! What a relief!!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited September 2013

Marywithaburdenlifted- alleluia AMEN!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Chevy if I did the talking u know how long u'd have to listen and then I can't ghink of words to say Oh wait u wouldn't hear me talk, u'd just read it like it is now--but then no one would hear my sexy voice so what's the use in me trying to learn something that I will never learn--it amazes me that I can do any of the things I do do.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2013

My IPad talks....odd, I never use it......lol

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited September 2013

Amen Miss Mary...good news!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited September 2013

Yea Mary!!!!!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Mary - I echo what the others have said. So glad for your DD.

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

I was more concerned  about you and DD worrying, Mary, than I was about her risk. I just can't stand anything that troubles you.....and yes, F*** BC, just F***it. Rant whenever you feel like it, but I'm glad the worrying is over. 

Now about Sasseronni......and Vegette and Blondette.

• shellshine
    edited September 2013

P.S. Ducky and Sas: it might be a little much if we had you guys dictating into STFU. I'm just saying ..........

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Good Morning chucklettes---2nd time up , but last time I wouldn't allow my self on computer--just took a pain pill actually my cat wouldn't she sat on it and then came into my arms then laid where she lays so I'd use her as a pillow--so bossy. but she was right--so I'll go back to sleep soon I hope.

Shells it that talking part only on windows 8, newest one? Don't worry I don't hav it so I wouldn't try it anyway. How are u this morning in u'r beautiful state that became a state way later. But that's all right.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited September 2013

Cami, there is still time to o back to bed!

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Julia I know but I have to be in the mood. Why are u up? are u all right?

• camillegal
    edited September 2013