Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited September 2013

I think 4 is a keeper! Fits right in.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited September 2013

Yes she does....  Maybe she is a spy.  Oh!  I see Cammi has posted a picture of her latest "friend!" 

What is that?  Save a horse.... Ride a cowboy?   See?  I TOLD you about Cammi!    She is incorrigible or something like that.  Or is it me?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited September 2013

Well just thought I'd add another, before Ducky gets him--he's all ours--for now.

I slept a lot today after being awake most of the night haha--I'm so mixed up with time. (Shut up Chevy)

The weather is great here, for me it;s a little cool and feels great, then I hear it's going to be hot again in a few days. ICK

It's scary movie day---hahaha most of them are for me. That's why I never learn anything, I watch to much TV (in between my naps)

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

I bumped right into you too, hope u didn't spill u'r drinks, don't worry u can make another pitcher. I'm sure u have more ingredients. Bwahahaha

Whoa Chevy shells bells--u really did alot of work--I know how much u love them so now u can keep them inside too. U've got a lot of patience--mine would have 1 shell and that's it.

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

See u have enough

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2013

Very pretty Chevy.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited September 2013

Hi 4

Mary yay

Hands bad

Love&hugs sassy

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

Gumby thanks :) sas

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Geeze Sas they are that bad? U and Chevy have a hand thing going on all the time. oops shut my mouth and call me dirty.

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

T no problem, dermatologist yes 3times

• sas-schatzi
    edited September 2013

T :) s

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited September 2013

It was hard to use just one swear word! Unfortunately for you all I have been corrupt for years, probably since birth.

Pocket party?. Sounds like fun. Do I want to know what the pocket in the thong holds and do we get to pass the remote?..

I have a corsette for the new sleep number boobs. Does that get me into the party?

My 14 year old is working on in home adjustables.. Fill me up for the party, deflate for a jog! Any takers on pre-orders?..

Spy, hardly! Think I will keep you ladies for myself. Won't have to pay a shrink that way.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Oh and don't think I'm ambitious in that way, I sure as hell don't jog. Dancing On a table at a bar?? Well, that's another story......

• camillegal
    edited September 2013

Sas. I know they hurt alot or u'd be on here more--I hope they can heal for u.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited September 2013

SAS!!! are you okay....or does a hunk of a guy have you tied up.....bondage?.....or is is bandages?

Love you gal!

Di

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Oh?  4 sounds like a keeper!  

Sass.... Yes, Dermatologists, Allergists....  Primary Care, and none of them can tell us exactly what is wrong with us.   We have to figure it out for ourselves before going stark raving mad!....  Which isn't too far away.  Sass, do you take something like Claritin every day?  Might help a little.... Either that, or smoke weed.....   I've heard that causes munchies and giggles.... xooxoxo

• marywh
    edited September 2013

Sas Im so sorry your hands are bad,feel better soon. 4, my sister used to live in Marietta, years ago when she was a flight attendant for Delta.Cant remember where she lived though. glad to finally get another southern girl, you understand about rednecks and such,ha-ha.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Just got dinner brought to my bedroom. They are well trained with that. Too bad they don't clean up after themselves

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

If you do it right I think bandages can double for bondage. Might take your mind off your hands Sass. Do hope you feel better soon no matter how that happens. I do like the weed suggestion though!

I'm a Yankee transplant. Not really a southern belle. 20 years here and I still haven't figured out how to smile at somebody with a mouth full of ...... I do get the redneck thing. It's kinda like a party in the sporting goods dept at WM. "Hey, what can we do with this?"

• Chevyboy
    edited September 2013

Oh 4!  I think you are getting spoiled!  Can you send them over?   And how old are those little kiddles? 

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Mary - Not SC or GA girl but pretty southern even though I was born in Utah. I think I wrote that local newpaper has the latest arrests in it so I do know redneck. Been a Texan for the last 44 years.

Sassy - sorry the hands are acting up. Allergy season is upon us - the giant ragweed.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Daughter just turned 9. Boys are 11, 14, almost 16 and 50!

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

They won't spoil me so much next week. I'm milking the surgery thing!

• marywh
    edited September 2013

Well actually Im a chicago transplant, but been here forever, Yep Luv Im sure Texas has a large batch of rednecks too. My kind are the ones that sit at the feed store in the mornings with their coffee and their chaw (chewing tobbacco) for those of you who dont speak southern!We are really in the sticks even though we're right outside Charlotte.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

I'm a IL transplant to. Born in Evanston. Moved to NE, went to VA Bch. Now I'm here. Thankfully metro enough so I don't see red neck too up close. Usually!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited September 2013

Oh my yes. I get to make the feed store run now and agree 100%. We do have 3 eat-in hamburger grill gas stations that serve the same purpose so cuts down the feed store sitting some.

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

SAMs and Kroger are my feed stores. Kids are eating us broke!

• marywh
    edited September 2013

4 my grandfather lived in Evanston, we lived in Lombard and then Barrington. Luv, we have 1 mini-mart gas staion combo and a hardware store, feed store and the local bar,BUT they do have a limo that they use to take home their drunken patrons. no joke. Isnt that nice?

• 4sewwhat
    edited September 2013

Does the limo double as the town herse?

Probably spelled that wrong but don't really care! Haha

• marywh
    edited September 2013

No unfortunatly not. We have a funeral home in the next town over.