Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Dang, I didn't mean to offend anybody. Baboons are cute! I just meant they could have used a bright, cheery, Uplifting, shade of pink. Some people look washed out in pale, muted pink. I'm going away now to serve my sentence...............

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

4 - Is this the color pink you were talking about?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

It's all in the perspective! and the angle...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

EEeeeeks!  Get back in your room!  B"OTH of you!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

but Chevy, you girls all know.....

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh good Lord! 

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

If I have to come IN there, you will not get any dinner!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Does that mean I don't have to cook dinner?

• veggy
    edited October 2013

I think 4 is naughtier than I am. She said "as_".

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Notes from pge 356.. Yikes gone not even 2 days and 3 pgs. to catch up on.

Di, please, remember you have been notified by Medicare thet you are NOT responsible for that hospital bill. The person sounds nice that she's taken on your case for appeal. I'm correct that's the hospital bill? The hospital needed to get prior authrization for your admission., the billing folks were the last step in the chain before the bills got sent to Medicare. They should have validated all the info. Diagnosis codes could have been corrected, but weren't. Hospitals employee coders. They put down the code according to what the doc writes in different areas in the chart.  Screw ups A to Z.

Very experienced and or smart docs make sure their hospitalion admissions and procedures are coded right by writing the diagnosis codes where needed. Basically the primary place is the "admitting orders". If that one act is done right, it saves a world of headaches. Plus preauthorizations when needed.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Notes still from pg 356.

Cami  I don't have lots of hobbies. I like junquing/collecting old stuff b/c when I research it's history, I learn old stuff LOL.

Chevy, electroplating is exactly what I wanted. In Florida there's only one(on the web) that does Brass, Antique Brass, Silver,Platinum, Copper, Chrome. There are Chome electroplaters. But Jhoda's(Yoda) the only many metals electroplater. I learned soooooooo much in his shop. Today, I went and watched. Lots of questions. It was a rare oportunity.

Electroplating was invented by an Italian in 1805. The English and the Russians developed it. Yoda thought it was invented after 1900. I thought 1850 or before. So, Carlos started googling. We had a geart time sharing and laughing.

Spookie I will try to let you know at least I week ahead when I go over next. There's Two BCO friends over there SpecialK and Galsal. We could try for a get together on a Sunday night. Galsals scheduled would rule out a weeknight.

Welcome Power, sorry for your trouble. Glad that new drug is working. There are several here on Xeloda as I think Cami said. Chevy usually starts the nicknames and everyone chimes in.

Now I've gone and forgotten the other stuff 356. so on to pg 357

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Veggy, Your uncle sucks! Your MOM is my Hero-ess Wonder Woman. Cool i think you should put it on the grape vine that you didn't get an invite. it'd be interesting to see who took what side. Hmmm did I just suggest creating termoil?

Veggy and 4---The"Games Are On". You both are EXPERTS at visuals. What a fine time we will have, Oh DeeeLighTful. Picture parties everyday. (I'll get my Mad Hatter lapel pin out and my "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" cap)

Okay, Everyone remember to put your Depends on before viewing the days posts. I suggest a hat too. To keep your brains in.

Drat forgot the rest of whatever page I'm responding too. Took a pinch of Herbs (  :):) hint hint ) after I got back from Tampa Hmmmmmm :):)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Tea Anyone!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh sure...."herbs".... she must think we are dense.......

And 4 AND Veggy....  Sounds like you are behaving, somewhat...  I meant "supper"..... I said Dinner....  whatever!

"Dinner" used to sound highfalootin...!  Ha!  That's what my Dad used to say....  But I DO say dinner now.... not supper....That's because I am refined AND highfalootin!   Behave girls.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

never!  How bout you Veggy??

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

OMG I got to top of this page>.........................

4 -------ROTFLOL-------Not only are the FBI, NSA, NRA, DEA, Homeland Secruity and whomever watching us......now the MODS will start monitoring us. It''l be interesting to see what they delete.  Where is the line in the sand? iNtEResTing........

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

savgigi and Blondie, Nice to hear from you.  How are you ladies doing?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Ok you guys I finally got my mog outfit. I had my personal shoppers, (sister and dd) go shopping for me and took pictures of stuff until I saw what I liked. Easy as tv shpping network! I hate shopping except for shoes and stuff for my house. I am a t-shirt and leggings kind of shopper. But they did a great job and I will be an in-style mog. Now all I need is my shoes, or boots if I can find any to fit my stupid fat feet!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

CHEVeyyyyyyyyyI went to Google Images to get a pic aaaaaaaannnad it's not there, the google tool bar is gone.FrownCryYell

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Mary, that's great news that an outfit has been found-won't have to go in your bloomers and chemise!  Happy hunting for the footwear.  Is the wedding this month?

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Hi, juliaanna. I'm doing fine. Just busy with work so I read but do not post much. I have to say I guffawed at veggy and 4 and their antics.

I had to visit the GI doc today to schedule a colonoscopy. PCP insists on it. I told the GI that her job was to find nothing wrong since I had already had a bad year. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you and all the other hoolies are well.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Mary, Oh please put a picture of your dress here, puleese.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Savi, hey!......colonoscopies are such fun.........all that work before hand hrymph. We'll pass on the pics.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

NCIS fans. I think it's Seva's final episode tonight starting at 8pm EST.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Sas, you know Im a non-picture poster. Just cant figure it out. I do good to do my posts. But its black and tan and blue-grey tank with a jacket and a black almost ankle length skirt. It really is pretty

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

poor Tony!  I hope they don't kill her off like Kate :-(  My DVR is set!

• veggy
    edited October 2013

4 - I thought I was behaving. NOT!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

You're not only HOOligans, you're ZOOligans. Very very naughty, and look at the new friends you are attracting, almost naughtier than you are. First day at new job going great, I'm in the right place.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Shells, I'm so glad to hear the new job is going well.