Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

Chevy!!!!!!! SNOW IN TWO DAYS??????O M D. Pick me up off the floor. On second thought, leave me here. I simply couldn't deal with it this early. Or at all.

Yea Shells!!!

Sas, do you have my phone? I've not met them but I know who you mean.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

Yeaaaaaa Shell,

I am so happy your new job is a "fit" for you.

Hope your hubby is improving too.

Nice talking to you last Sat....did you go over to the NorthWest Ladies forum and see the pictures of our BCO meetup lunch, in Olympia WA

Di

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,279
    edited October 2013

Just something to share because I'm three hopeless for me pages behind.

Lilli

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Oh leave for a while and u gals got out of control---and yes that's why I take showers--u'r all jealous now===and pretty pink babboon, nice heart, didn't know it was shaped like that.

Shell Glad it went well and u r in the right place.

Mary, Veggy how are u doing today--I hope u'r weathering this storm of u'rs. It's tough I know.

I'm floopy again, but my blood path came back and lot of things are low so doublying up on some meds, but that's some of the reason I'm floopy--BTW this is now a medical word. My Drs. acknowledge (sp) it--so it's usuable now. Another words I feel like chit, but floopy sounds better.

Chevy's sleeping so if anyone wants to talk about her nows the time--In line ladies. wow lots of women here waiting.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

See it's all about Chevy

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

ROTFL - you hoolies are hilarious - soooooooo entertaining.

Sorry Cammi - I can't think of anything gossipy about Chevy except about her sex life, we can talk about her in a PM. Something about dogs in the bedroom (Hop on pup - was it?).

ALL of you are so brilliant, funny, interesting, warped and talented...I can't believe how entertaining the past few days of posts have been - I was really busy so just mainly lurked and enjoyed you immensely.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

You lot are wicked and I am so tired its hard to think of something to keep up but I like mine a bit older - more mature.'

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

I agree - all those youngsters they've been posting look too inexperienced.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

GM Alyson---oooo he looks good AND familiar I thik I've been with him twice, the second time was by accident I happen to fall on him. u know how wobbly I am and he was kind emough to hve me.

It's dark out here, I liked when it was light--I think we change times soon or next month I don't know why it matters to me, my room won't move and I don't go far from it. Chit it's already 65 and I feel warm and icky and I want colder weather-I love flannel, so does my cat she doesn't like the feel of light clothing, she slips more-

Alyson U seemed to have no jet lag, or u didn't say u felt it--I would think it would take days to catch up. I'm sure u are glad to be home tho.

Oh I'd better hurry or I'll bump into Chevy, she'll probably be grumbly like usual so I stay out of the way. LOL

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Chevy might not be grumpy today if she got kinky again last night.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Shell tru, and she does get kinky ALOT---enjoy u'r day today.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Oh you little brats!  Okay, watch this...

http://www.wimp.com/dogsargument/

So now WHAT miss Cammi?  Yes, as a matter of fact, I WAS grumpy yesterday.... but just to DH.... I just was not in the mood for snarkiness, and I got crabby.... but it only lasts for a little while.... 

I just have to remember we are ALL getting older, and sometimes I think men don't realize how they are acting like "old men".....  I just think they don't think so much of politeness or manners, and forgetting things is probably normal.  I don't think we are "old".... and when I hear or see him acting ....... like a runaway from a home, it makes me mad, then sad.    We DID get a lot done yesterday though.... Lifted the HUGE swamp cover cooler cover back on top of it, for the Winter.... 

Man, that thing must weigh 150 pounds.  He built it years ago...  All wood, and it protects our swamp-cooler that he put in YEARS ago!   Didn't think we could DO it, but we figured out how to prop one end up, then pull that side back, so I could get both hands under it, then HE put his hands under his side, and we LIFTED the damn thing up, and slid it over the swamp cooler.  And that's your lesson for today, on winterizing a swamp cooler. Wink

Wait, are you gals up yet?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I only get kinky when the kinker wants to...HA!   That's funny....  And man, I have not been in the mood.... or even feeling good.... If you REMEMBERED, I had a bug....  

4 and Veggy MUST be out causing mischief....  Cammi, you missed out on what they DID!  I was embarrassed...  Well not actually, but I should have been!

Alyson!  You go girl!  Love the guy!  Yes, I think we better stick to a little older men....  oh well, maybe not. 

Shells did you SEE what all those girls did?  They went wild!  Had to send them to their room!  With no Supper!  Probably out back of the shed smoking pot right now.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

So I suppose it's another sleep till noon day.......  Where IS everybody?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

I' right here and of course I saw them get out of hand but come on we all enjoyed it, don't like to admit it innocent Chevy, Yea right--and I do know u don't feel well, and I really hope u feel better.. But u did read my oath reports so I'm floopy for  reason too and now more meds and another Dr. to see. Oh

I love the firbabies talking that is so cute and I bet u understood every word not reading a thing.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

I'm here. Unfortunately I get to see both ends of the clock. Up til way too late and up again at the BCOD. ( that's the Butt Crack O Dawn!)

Shells. Great news about the new job and I hope hubby still on the upswing. Inexperienced you say? All the better to train them :0). Old dog, new Trix? Chevy have to tell you if that works!

I see what "Mature " rated viewing material I can find for Allyson.

I need coffee not Mary J!

Cami, I think I was in that line, but then the gov't shut down and sent us all home.

Mary. Hope you are having a good day. You too Veggy. You off behaving?

Did we scare Power away or is she still in the shower drinking coffee?

Off to cause trouble now!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Little Cammi, what did you just say?   Do you mean path reports, or what is wrong with you?  Did I miss something?  WHAT Doctor? 

Make sure they know ALL the meds you are taking...!  

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Chevy u'r so funny===All my Drs. are at the same hospital and with the miracle of computers they all know what meds I'm on all 15 of them, I on't know what I'm on but I have a copy in my purse all the time so I'm covered there and my reports show (of course) my electrolytes are pretty low, almost needed to go to the hospital, but just enpugh where I can take more meds. That;s probably why I'm so floopy--and I see a new dr. in 2 weeks for my moving organ the flying organdas--I'm starting to feel my ribs moving more upwards that's why my sister and I thought just take some ribs out--care out ribs. why not--they could just freeze the area and remove them. Why do we need them all. Oh my sister and I have such medical minds--our drs, think we're both crazy--we diagnose ourselves and tell the Drs. what to do to much. We do share a surgeon and he said it runs in our family.???

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2013

veggy so sorry...hope you are taking care of yourself.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

I am. The hardest is sleeping. I'm up every hour peeing. I am so exhausted. Plus my stomach is icky, probably from the antibiotic. I need to get some yogurt.

Where is everyone? Out causing trouble without me?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Most of us are getting into no trouble that's why we haven't heard if anyone needs bail.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2013

Mary, Veggy, Blondie how are you feeling... Just thinking about you hooligans and praying daily that this chemo knocks the cancer out! Drink, drink, and drink some more! F-BC Veggy sorry for the up to the bathroom hourly... So glad u are trying to flush the crap out!!! You are a good patient. Antibiotics are rough make sure if you can hold it down eat some carbs like toast before antibiotics... May help...

ChickaD how's the trip... Can't wait to hear all about it!! How's brother in law?? Can't wait to catch up when you get back for now relax renew and enjoy!

4SewWhat did you say you started radiation, sorry chemo brain?? You will do great!! All these holligans helped me get through... I just finished. Can't remember who but they told me to think "Die Cancer Die" for the short time during the treatment. I think what was hard for me was going every day... But sure beats 5 1/2 hours of chemo. The last three weeks I used regenacare, biafine, and silvadene cream. Really helped me.

Alison sorry we didn't get to meet... Glad u enjoyed your trip :) oh man you need some sleep and time zones to get used to.

Power Welcome!! Thank u for sharing your story :) You have been through so much, such a fighter! Cancer just makes me so mad!! When you started to feel bad what symptoms did you have?? Was it cold like symptoms?? So glad all your markers have gone way down!! Wish I could hand out little mini filters with a sticker that said STFU or Did you really just say that, to people and family.... Some people just do not get it!!

Shells how has been the first couple of days??? How's coworkers docs case management?? Hugs glad hubby is home... New med working

Gmafoley thank you for sharing!! How awesome!! Tears just streaming down... You are amazing everything you have been through. How cool to see your son launch and enjoy your grandson and family. My hope and prayer is to be like you still fighting and able to see my son launch and dance at his wedding!!

Savagigi good lucky with the colonoscopy... Ugh I know another test.. Holding your hand :) since no pockets during that test!! Love versed, you won't remember a thing ;)

Sass I need to buy more pee pads like I used when I was 7 months pregnant...On a side note needless to say I peed my pants with all the baboon pink banter and pics!! I love this group you are the best!!!

I love pink!!! Chevy I have always participated in the Race for the Cure over the years. We would walk in support of my mom and the work she does as a recovery room nurse helping women after diagnosis and mastectomy. Not one of those years did I ever believe it would be me, that I would be diagnosed with breast cancer at 33. My team name was "Check Your Boobies For Stacey" with hand prints in the correct anatomical position. Then "Don't Give Up" "Cure Breast Cancer"

This year I didn't stay for the closing ceremony... Just too sad took my breath away... Not ready for it... I saw this teenager with a pink sweatshirt on with In Loving Memory Of and a picture of her mom. I just lost it... Went right up to her said I was sorry for her loss asked if I could give her a hug... Told me her mom died last year... It is like my worst nightmare and hardest part going through this... That Austin and dear husband have to go through this... Ugh BC F sucks!!

Healing hugs sent your way... Lov u hooligans

xoxoxo

Sweet pea

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Stacey, how terrible you were dx at 33 but I'm glad they caught it as early as they did. I'm glad you are done with rads.

The colonoscopy is not until the end of Oct and they told me they use propofol now instead of versed. That will be a new experience for me, but as always - the prep is the worst part.

I hope you, Mary, Veggy, Blondie, and all the other hoolies feel better soon.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

camel hump day photo: camel hump day hump.gif

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

OK I've doubled dosed my Diarreha meds and took my pain meds so I'll probably be off for a while, I have to lay down--I'm shakey and hurt hahaha so another reason to be lazy--I got a million of them. LOL

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2013

Oh cami hope u feel better... The Big D sucks... Rest now :) xoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I know Sweet  Pea!  It was that closing ceremony.... The women were all up in the grand-stands, before the ceremony began, and it just hit me!    I made a Pink T-shirt also.... It said "I'm walking For Mom, Little Laura, and Me." 

You are still so young!  I thought I was too old for BC!

My Mom didn't pass away from breast cancer, but she had it before she had her heart problems, then had a mastectomy......I miss her so much still.... Laura was my young Niece... She fought BC which spread throughout her.... for 12 years, enough to see her Son grow up, and then it just took over.  So it just hit home....  I don't want to go back for the walk again...

Get ready for snow Friday, so they say!   Love you all.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Oh snow! Call me crazy, but I would love to see some snow. We havnt had a good snow in years, I love the first snow of the season. Its still in the 80s here. Tomorrow dh and I are taking gs to fair acouple hours away.(if Im not too tired) Hopefully my platelets will be ok. We'll stay at a hotel and come home Friday morning. They're having a big monster truck show that he'll love. Its a suprise, he doesnt know anything about it, just in case these old bones cant do it. Keep your fingers crossed for me ok?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Okay Mary, it's a deal!  I'll send you some...Wink  Actually I love to watch it snow, and stay warm, and cook good things, and anything but DRIVE!  Ha!  Yes, Monster Trucks!  It's just another thing most guys love!  And sports-cars, and any kind of racing.... Oh wait!  No, that's me... Ha!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Oh Mary, that sounds like fun!  Hope you feel up to it.  Take some ear plust though!  We went to one of those when my boys were little.  They loved the trucks and action, hated the noise.  They missed half the show because they were covering their ears!  And the show was outdoors.  Have a great time.  YOU can do it, then just sleep extra when you get home!

I'm still catchin up.  Hope everyone had a great day.