Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

GG, how did they take your retirement letter? How are you feeling, now that it is turned in?

welcome, power.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

GG I'm so sorry, I wasn't on til mostly late and now I was just reminded by Julia.. Did u hand it in, Did they talk about it with u or did they just take it or what, tell us what happened.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013
    Morning gals!  

Veggy!  Just don't even bother with your relatives or even friends who ignore  you!  I wouldn't even go around them, or let them into my house! 

They are not worth your or your Mom's presence....  or even presents!

Good for your Mom!  Being a Brother does not give him the right to be obnoxious and un-caring.  He just is. 

You and the people you care about should just go out to Dinner, and have a toast to the bean-brains and their anniversary.  We don't like them.

4!  YOU BAD GIRL!  They can only have Hens in the city, not Roosters...Ha!  

Welcome "home" Alyson!.....  Sorry we didn't make connections, but maybe next time for sure...we enjoyed your pictures though.

Power!  You have really been through it all....  Sorry about that.   Don't worry about your memory stuff..... If you were supposed to remember things for any reason, you will.... if not, it wasn't important.

I can't remember squat about my "little life".....  I've tried, but it doesn't come back.... I see pictures of when I was little, so I KNOW I was "there" but my brain doesn't care.    Only a few "bad" things came through.... and that was enough.... so we aren't supposed to remember everything....  We have to make room for new memories, so sometimes the old ones have to leave.

From what I understand, the Tamoxifen might have had something to do with your ovaries.... Glad you had them removed.   It is so great that your markers are going down so much!  And that you like your new Oncologist.

I think they are all nuts....  It's just me.  After two of them, I just gave it up, and am sticking with my Primary Care.   But I don't have the ongoing issues that so many of these gals have.....

Anyway stay strong, celebrate everything you can, and stay away from those family people that bring you down.

Yes Littlegardens.... what did they say? 

I swear, everyone DOES sleep until NOON!  Cammi, are you there?
  • 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

I wish I was sleepin til noon today! Cami was here, think shes at Starbucks now!

GG hope the resignation went well. I know they will miss you.

Veggy totally get the relative thing. I am definitely the black sheep. Distanced myself years ago and made a new year resolution not to let it get to me or have negative effect on my immediate family. They can't play nice, it's their loss.

Allyson, I bet the Big Girl Panties are pooped ;0) Ok bad intentional pun, butt glad you are home safe and sound!

Good Morning Juliaanna and Teka!

Power! What a coaster ride! I'm 47 and IIIc with 22 nodes because they told me I was fine and to go live my life, call if anything changes, or check back in a year. Have awesome docs now but horse is out the barn already! Prolly chasing Chevy's rooster.

Oh wait, I caught him!! (Cami started that BTW! I blamin her ;0)

Sorry if I missed anybunny. It's way before noon here!

And coffee has not arrived yet
  • camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

I'm right here Chevy--been up for a while took some pain meds so u know I'm back to sleep soon. See how everyone talks behind u'r back cuz u go to sleep early--well not everyone just me--cuz I know I;m clear. LOL

How's u'r tummy today, I hope u feel better, i feel like chit as usual---but I'm stuck at this point. So whatever. It feels a little chilly this morning--I like that and I took my shower already. So eight now my eyes are closing.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Oh Goodie!  Here's the coffee now!    Good Morning Cami!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh good Lord you two!  Now we have someone to have are coffee WITH!  Thanks 4!  Now both of you go find your own!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Miss Cammi!  It pains me to say this, but I understand everything you SAY!  Usually when I read your post I laugh so hard I fall off this chair with wheels, and I'm rolling all around in a fit!   You are such a hoot!   So what do you do?  Take a shower every DAY?  Water-waster!  

4, we must say something funny, or she will go right back to sleep.... she probably didn't even see our "company."

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2013

I know many of us, including me hate pink but my son has a good heart and jumped on the bandwagon..I can't fault him for the love he has for me and our fight. Only to honor me not to make money.. It made me cry with pride..

Read what he wrote under the picture here: http://www.gaiscioch.com/tavern/family_news/post_65486.html

and then for our place of work (my computer job online doing press releases) he did this:

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Congratulations Grammie!  Your Son is a hero!

http://www.gaiscioch.com/tavern/family_news/post_65486.html

You know, maybe it's just me, but I have always loved pink!  It was my Mom's favorite color, and I just think it is a beautiful color!  My Daughter's gave me a pink rose bush to plant in my garden, after Mom passed.... My folks are buried in California, so I can have this pink rose bush to remind me of both of them.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

this is why Cammi is always in the shower!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Gma, that's awesome!  Hope my boys grow up that well :-)

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I haven't seen him in MY shower!  WTH?

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Ladies, it's only 5:30here on the west coast... you all are early chickens! !

They took the resignation well for the most part. Now they are trying to ddecide if yhey want me to come back as a temp for a bit to finish up a couple projects.

My coworkers all seemed pretty sad to see me go which was nice. The head cheese lady asked me if it wwas ok if they had a party for me. I said.... aBSOLUTELY! !

• gmafoley
    edited October 2013

WOW - Ok that's not fair - no one like that ever gets in my shower!!! - You made me turn red 4.. Can't believe you put that on here - 

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

i double, triple and quadrupal checked that nothing inappropriate was peeking!

Blushing is good!   gets the blood flowing :-)

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

First of all, welcome Power, We are a little ecclectic in our group which is a good thing, I think.We have all ladies of different stages. I was also dx in 2008 the first time.I was 49 at the time. Well girls the start of Pucktober right? Its all over the tv and  our newspaper is going to be all pink tomorrow. Good p aper to clean dog poop up with, right? Had A TERRIBLE case of roid rage yesterday on the way home from chemo, It was really scary. I was actually looking for stuff to get p.o about. I was planning it. I was scary cause it was all directed at my boys, and they have never done anything but be sweet good guys, putting up with all my shit for 6 years. So I came home and took a lorazipam and was a little better. Still feeling it this morning SO DONT PISS ME OFF!!!!!lol like you girls ever do.xoxox

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

How come they don't make punching bags pink??

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Great idea, 4sew. I think you have something marketable to bc patients so we can punch the hell out of our cancer.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2013

Veggy and Mary how r u?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Its too early to tell. I didn't sleep much. I was up peeing all night. And I did stop drinking (water) early. Didn't work.

That uncle has given me problems even before cancer. I fart in his general direction.

It looks like I am not the youngest anymore. But I am the strangest!

Hello to the newbies!

• gmafoley
    edited October 2013

interesting article here - not sure what I think yet but for anyone with digestive issues : http://www.mayoclinic.org/medicalprofs/fecal-transplants-ddue1012.html.

• ThePowerOfPink
    ThePowerOfPink Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2013

Wow thank you so much welcoming me to this safe place to just be myself and have a place to vent, laugh, smile and cry (from laughing so hard).

This is what I was looking for. Real people who understand and need to laugh like we need air to breath.

Feeling kind of crappy this morning and heading back to bed. Have a great day everyone and get some rest if needed or get out there and celebrate the you don't. xoxo

Oh and I have always loved pink too. Hee hee Cancer doesn't get to take that from me too. :)

Oh and I am looking forward to waking up and having some coffee and a long shower.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I like pink too but why did it have to be baby pink? Why not kick A$$ Flame n go pink or Baboon A$$ pink?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Baboon as pink? 4 you're out there.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Thanks Mary!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Just found out that my UTI didn't go away. I'll be on antibiotics again. At least it isn't as bad as the last time. Grrrrrrrrrr.........

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

Veggy,

so sorryFrown....hope these antibiotics kick that stuborn UTI in the ass!  

hugs

Di

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

WHAT did she say Mary?  Baboon ass pink?  So 4, you have to stand in the corner now.... for an hour!   But I even love that beautiful soft pink.... I haven't been programmed to not like it yet!  Wink

You know, a couple years ago, I DID do that BC walk here in Denver....  And it was okay, but seeing all of those thousands of women, that are survivors, and like talking to you guys here, going through such a rough time, I just don't like to think about what some are going through now.   It just makes me sad....  I know we can celebrate for being NED, but like when I met that gal, and talked to her, their fear, just hurts all of us.

I'm in it....still!   I had it, and who knows what will happen in 5 or 10 years from now.   We just move right along......  The whole thought of someone else having breast cancer kind of chokes you up.....

So what happened to Cammi?  She must still in bed!  I've been out planting Strawberries, sweeping the patio, putting stuff away, getting ready for the snow in 2 damn days!   I love you guys.....xoxoxo

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Veggy, sorry to hear your UTI is back/still there. Hope the antibiotics work this time.

Good afternoon to the rest of you.