Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Me thinks the antibiotics is starting to work. I only got up 3 times to pee last night.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

No 4.... It looked just like this! 

And Veggy!  So good you have SOME good news!  xoxoxo

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2013

Stacey I am sure she appreciated it, take care of yourself and that will take care of dh and son...and thanks chemo was fine last night not so much today ok in steroid city...

Went to the MO yesterday and him and the lung dr. want me to go to a thorastic surgeon for him to check out the lung to see what the problem is and how come I can't breathe cause they can't figure it out. don't know if there is more fluid in there they don't want to wait, they want to take a biospy but I have to go to the lung dr. tomorrow so I will find out more and who they are referring me to....I just want to be able to breathe without the use of oxygen and wonder if that will ever happen....thanks for caring

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2013

cammie is so naughty but keep it up

and bathtime in a few and it is only 1130am, have the house to myself, boys are at counseling and doing really good, you all know the problems I have had with them and they are doing really well....

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

4 you are a naughty, naughty girl Sealed. Do you think you can find one of those with a diet coke? I am a cold caffeine kind of girl in the morning.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

It's a start!  I'll keep looking :-)Marc Jacobs, Diet Coke ad

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Woo Hoo!! And what a good start it is Laughing

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,279
    edited October 2013

As alwats I'm behind:  SO

Lilli

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

4 you are mis behaving again. Yep like my coffee a little older. Actually was sitting here thinking of coffee

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Alyson,

I am not sure I ever stopped! I'll see if I can find some better aged coffee for breakfast! Wait, you are having breakfast aren't you!

Have a good day. I will try to "behave"

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Blondie good luck with the new doc. Sheesh.

Alyson nice that your home. Did you see Chrissy's wedding photos? Beautiful!

Been dealing with weird email problem all day. Someones been hacked. Long story. I have AVG tech support. I'm clean. Not sure what else may happen though.

Phyllostill can't connect. Feeling better. Staying put till after T-day.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

My thread, but I got talked out last year. But lots of others are ranting. Pinktober Revolution

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/791442?page=44#idx_1308

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Didnt get to take gs to the fair after all...Have I told anybody lately how much I hate f@#^&*g cancer?????

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

That's really a bummer Mary. The trucks will be back again. You can find something else fun to go do when our are feeling good. I find at this point spur of the moment works better than trying to plan ahead and being disappointed. So next time you feel good grab him and go, even if it is just to chuck e cheese. Hate that place, but the kids love it.

Hope you feel better soon.

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Lol, the last time I took him to Chuck es he got his shoes stolen...and hes 3.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Yeah the rat house sux. If you take him bowling they will pull the bumpers for him and then the big people don't get gutter balls either! Really improves the scores :0)

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Sounds like my kind of game!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Aw Mary so sorry you didn't get to take GS to monster trucks. Crappy disease. Are you close enough to Charlotte to go see a show car next weekend? I know not monster trucks. Maybe just a park with ducks. Used to do that often with DD and it was free except for the leftover bread.

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Race week is coming up, will wait till then. Youngest ds works for Charlotte moter Speedway, so we get good deals on tickets. Still havnt ruled out the fair, it runs through Sunday. Saturday is demolition derby day, that could be fun too.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Hi guys--a little off today.

Mary I'm sorry u didn't take u'r GS out--it's hard to plan alot of the time.

And u girls have really been up to no good--hahaha love it--Jackie that was a good thought for the day.

4 u have so much energy--I'm jealous.

Jackie it's starting to storm here, the next few days are rainy. and hot????

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Always thought it would be fun to drive in a demo derby!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Theraputic!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Absolutely!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

MaryMary - demo derby is good. We went to one at local speedway years ago. It was great entertainment. Kinda like the freeway during rush hour.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Too pooped to party, but happy 👅

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Only one more day, Shells. Then you can rest

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Shells does a massage come with an end to the week?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Morning gals.... It's raining here, and only 40 degrees.... maybe going to snow.... But supposed to straighten up by tomorrow!  Little dog-face was out laying in the rain, just geting soaked, and crossing her toes for the snow! 

This was taken in February...