Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Mary it's so nice u think of stuff to do with u'r GS, he'll always remember these things---I've never really done much with Joey actually I took hime with me ti the store and he was so excited because he drove with me--he was about 5 haha and he old everyone I realy could drive and he was so proud of me. That why I love to hear what plans are for GC and I trutly hope u'r up for all of it. Have fun.

I;m sick now-LOL bad day.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Sorry you feelin poopy Cami.  YOu could go have a bubble bath!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

My grands LOVE monster trucks. And we have Touch a Truck here. That's really cool, gpa likes that too. They bring in all kinds of trucks from ambulance to tractors for big rigs. And the kids are allowed in blow horns. Always a fun day!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Personally, I can pass on the monster trucks. What I love are bubble baths. ;)

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

GG hey looking at that guy yea---but otherwise it's to hard to get in and out of the tub from a sitting position now blah--my sister never took a shower, now she has to so she's really just learning.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I'm not for the monster trucks either but with 3 boys I did it once! I planned a "Truck N Treat" one time too and we had like 60 different kinds of vehicles. Helicopter couldn't make it last minute wind :0(

• gardengumby
    edited October 2013

It is indeed difficult. And I was, of course, referring to the pcture, but I really do love bubble baths. They are my Friday night indulgence. A bath, a glass of wine and a good book. Sheer delight. Then after the bath I struggle to stand.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh I don't blme u GG---I used to light candles and be big bubbly nd just relax , but this was years ago, and it is relaxing.

See I never had boys so I didn't think to do those things. but my DD as to. hahaha

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Baths for me too! Have a jacuzzi tub so use the scented Epsom salts otherwise I look like Lucy with bubbles overflowing haha! Still have one darn drain from surgery two weeks ago so having bath withdrawals :0( Plus I think they said no soaking during rads. Have to check on that one...sigh

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh didn't know that about rads, well I didn't soak anyway.

• sandymuller
    sandymuller Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013

ShaneOak I love your comments. Please keep them coming.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Oh yes Mary take earplugs and might take earphones (?right word) for GS. We went to races at Texas Motor Speedway when it 1st opened. DD must have been 8 or 9 at the time. She slept thru a good portion of both the then Winston and Busch races.

Chevy - you're having snow and tomorrow/Friday we're in the low 90s. But our treat is coming Sat - the 60s. WOW.

GG - I know about struggle to stand. Lost something under dresser and thought I would never get back up even with bed to lean on. I stupidly went 2 days without my Advil and thought this morning I was not going to be able to walk. I guess I need to put in in my pillbox; harder to ignore that way. I think I didn't take it at least one day this weekend too but then I had some extra alcohol to account for. Wink Tummy will only take so much abuse.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Hi Sandy! Welcome. Sorry you are here like the rest of us, but this is a crazy group to hang out with. Most of them don't behave very well! Especially Chevy. She's the ring leader!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Drinking is not an abuse, not drinking  is extremely abusive. 

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Look at all the pretty colors.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Sandy,

See what I mean! I forgot to mention Cami is Chevy's naughty sidekick. Veggy and I are the tame ones :0)

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Oh Cami - I like that. If only I could convince my tummy of that. I had 2 dreamsicles (?SP) vodka and OJ on Friday night.  Then a beer on Saturday. That's prob. as much alchy I've had in  a whole month. There were margaritas Sat. night but I had to turn them down. Now you know what our group does when we go "camping". Eat, drink, they hike except it was muddy wet Saturday. No water in our slew so no fishing. In fact there is an elm tree growing up thru the dock.

Naughty Cami leading us astray.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Hey, Im pretty tame too! Well baths are something I cant do anymore, unless it is a cold bath. Another little present from bc-lymphedema, truncal and arm. BUT I do take showers (cami). So I dont stink too bad-ha-ha.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Luv hhahahahaha===marguaritas are the best and u turned them down.? Well I have to train u better. LOL

And we are all tame here except 4-Four, however u want to say it and well Chevy we just go along with her she's really old and it so sad so we humor her. See she's sleeping now, so here comes the line again to talk about her. It never ends once it's dark they come out..I think they fear her.

Mary I'm glad u keep u'r self clean, u know what they say about cleanliness---yep--it won't hoit.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Mary - so glad to hear you are having some fun with yer DH and GS - I gotta hand it to you, girl, despite your trials - you manage to pepper tribulations all along your path - that's why you are a ROCK STAR. And so are you, Vegeronni, and pi** on that bladder infection - dagnabit to hell. Blondette - so happy to hear from you.....and Mutt and Jeff , er.... Cami and Chevy, and all you blessed hooliwomen too numerus to name right now cause

I can't write anymore - too tired! 

Working is hard, and it's only been 2 days!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Cami are all those pretty bottles in your cupboard?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Ayson of course, cuz my cubbard isn't bare. LOL

Shell it takes time to get back into this I'm sure--rest whenever u can. Sounds good tho.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013
    Oh come ON you guys!  You thought I was sleeping, eh?  Yes, I'm old, but not as old as Ducky!  So HAH!

Shells, you're sounding GOOD!  That makes us happy!

Cammi!  You little shanizzle!  I could HEAR you.... well not really, but I KNEW you were up to something!    So WHAT is it that comes out at dark?   Boy not ME!  I am getting my zzzzzzzz's....Ha!  My DH once said this gal was really putting on the zzzzzz's, when he meant lb's...!  I didn't even correct him....   You would have been proud.

And a bath?  How do you guys get up, once you get in?  I mean I can't sit with my legs out in front of me like that!  Maybe if I curled them up? So I say, screw-it.... I'll just take a shower.  You know your body soaks up all that water?  That's why you can't "soak" in the tub.  I leaned that in school.  And your skin gets all wrinkly.... I mean even MORE so.

Damn kids..... gotta teach you all OVER again!

Littlegoats!  So what are you drinking?  I had 2....get that...."2"  Bocce-balls yesterday!  We went up gambling and those are orange juice, Vodka, and Amaretto over ice!   THEN since I was DRIVING, I had coffee with Bailey's.  Dang near put me to sleep!

Yes!  I'ts CAMMI that's the wild one.... she has her own "stash" of liquid refreshments .....  Or does "stash" refer to something else?

So which one of you said something about "flip-flops?"  I remember one time when I was talking to my Grandson... a teenager at the time.... about him wearing his "thongs".....

He was MORTIFIED!  He said "GRAMS, they are NOT THONGS, they are flip-flops!!!!!!!!!!!"  He said a thong is some sort of men's underwear. 

I said, "but we USED to call those shoes "thongs!"  damnit!  They must have changed it all, and didn't even tell me.

So 4!  It is just fun to see what antics YOU are up to!    "Ring leader my ass!"  Ha, ha!  You guys crack me up!    You and Veggy are the "tame-ones?"  Hah!  So what are YOU smoking?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

morning coffee ladies!!  I know the coffee isn't old enough for some of you....i'm still working on that!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Still trying to catch up these daily trips to rads are sucking all my play time out the window :-(  And now the kids have a 6 day weekend.  When do the parents get a 6 day while the kids go to school?

Hope all is well with everyone and you all feeling good today.  I will catch up with specifics Soon.

I love baileys with my coffee too!  needs whipped cream for sure though!

Tame as ever..............................

• gardengumby
    edited October 2013

Luv I cannot take advil, but since you can.... do it!! Not being able to stand up can be so frustrating! Here in Washiington because of earthquakes they have "practice" drills (which I personally think are the stupidest thing ever....) but anyway, they are having one in a couple weeks. Everyone at the same time is suppsed to get under something and hold on. Unlless they manage to coincidentally time it with a real earthquake. I will NOTget under my desk as I might never make it back up again!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Okay...i'm behaving now, well not really what would be the fun in that!  but like Cami said, it's all in the eyes! And who could pass these up?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

For you more mature Ladies....

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Chevy, is this a chevy??  ok I gotta go for real now... Good Day Ahead Ladies!