Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Chevy , had a florida friend with a florida dog, move to Colorado Springs. They had a hell of a time trying to get that dog to go out in the snow to do his business. Your sheltie is so cute in the snow :)

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Thanks Sass!  She has loved the snow ever since she came to live with us... over 10 years now! 

I just looked outdoors....still dark, but raining with a few snow flakes...only 36 degrees out!  Man, it FEELS cold!  Cool 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Good Morning STFUppers==I hope u'r all feeling decent.

Shell u must be exhaused, u'r body and mind have a lot to get used to. But as soon as u'r rested a little tell us about u'r job.

Chevy I thought u'r furbaby was a statue--it looks like she was out there forever--oh it's cold by u--it's raining here but almost 70, in the 80's today. This is all crazy. CHEVY take a picture of new snow, not old, melted snow---I want to see the furst snowfall. So keep u'r camera ready today. I'm not being bossy, just assertive. I'm reading a book about being more assertive since I'm so shy so I have to start practicing it, And u'r in my trial run.

Sas how old is old for meds? I have Potassium and magnesium from about a year ago that I found (we moved) and I think it should be a shelve life of a couple of years (like aspirin) I would think they might just loose their potency but be OK--the bottle from a script doesn't give an experation date----Oh I could call the pharmacy--OK thank you nevermind, hahaha.

I know I could just erase that but my bck key goes slowly to me, I'm sure there's another way but I don't kniw how and I really don't care Chevy, so don't strt 'spaining to me.

I'm still floopy my D hasn't really stopped yet but it will stop soon, I hope--this is a long bout.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Im sorry Cami. Still drinking plenty of fluids? I drink pedialyte.This is just not the week for gs. Hes at home today. Dd is taking him to the dr. He has a barking cough that came on all of a sudden. Hope I dont get it..I saw him yesterday and was kissing him all over. Oh Chevy snow for you...Its still in the upper 80s till Monday when we get whats left of the tropical storm.We need the rain though, so cant complain. Im starting to feel some better,just tired. I think the Gemzar is working, the tumors on my chest wall are shriveling up, so I'll deal with the not feeling good.Thats the one good thing about the chest wall, I can SEE if the chemo is working or not.. 

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Mary, excellent on the Gemzar. Hope no cough and hope DGS does get better quick.

Cami"never mind"(gilda) Pm as to which antidiarrheal you're taking :) 

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2013

Its 43 here.  Dark and foggy at 7am!  Feeling depressed this morning.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh GMA it could be a little seasonal now too. When u don't feel well and then it's gloomy outside it can produce sad feelings--I think. Personally I like gloomy days so it never bothered me but I know one of Leslie's friend sleeps with some sort of secial light in the winter to help her not get depressed. Not that u'r in a depression but sometimes the weather doesn't help. I look at gloomy days as a scary movie day---I know I have my own quirks.. Feel better.xxxooo

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

SNOW?????? I could see my 2 refusing to go out. Might be a good thing though. Both white. Kris is about 15" tall, Spookie is about 8" tall. I'd loose her for sure!

I hate that stuff. I'd rather deal with a hurricane.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Spookie---phttt,phtttt........we've gotten through this year without one. No jinxes :) sassy

Foley putting on a pot of coffee, I'll call you when it's ready :)

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

Its a cup of tea moring for me. Antibiotics has my stomach all screwed up but they are working.

Mary - Glad the gezmar is working for you. Gives me hope that it is working for me too.

Its a nice 73 degrees, sun is out with a chance of thunderstorms. I love thundrstorms as long as our power doesn't go off.

• gmafoley
    edited October 2013

Coffee was for DH - I am drinking water and tea.. Had some homemade soup for lunch at 8am...

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Veggy that's all I worry about too is the power, the hell with the lights and stuff, it's the TV and computer that throws me.

OK I;m done.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Foley, got distracted, burned a pot, trying to save it.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Gonna be in Hawaii in a month.  I tried to talk hubby into letting me start move things into the house, but he doesn't want anything there until the hardwood flooring is down - that'll be next week, I believe.  I'll be glad to get moved.  :)

On the work front.  My retirement date is set.  I will, however, when we return from Hawaii, come in part time for another month or so to complete a project for them.  I just heard through the grapevine that another place wants me to work with them for awhile as well.  I'm not so sure about that one, as I know my hubby really wants to get on the move.  We'll see though as the money would certainly come in handy.  :)

• gmafoley
    edited October 2013

Thank you Sas for the Burnt pot of tea... I appreciated our talk..

What happened to our smiley faces?

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Yes, Foley nice chat, even if the pot was very dark :) Honest Chevy it was real coffee&tea!
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Off to the couch for a nap :)
  • Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Well, it didn't snow much Cammi! I stood there ....OUT there for about 4 hours, just waiting and waiting! It just snowed a little...not enough to stick... Even little dog-face was sitting out there.... and nothing! It snows, then the sun comes out.... all day! But it's cold.... just 40 degrees out.

We went to Super Walmart and bought an electric blanket! I LOVE crawling into a warm bed! I shut it off when we get in, but you go to sleep so fast in a warm bed!

Now I have to vacuum a little, and put the mess away in the kitchen. I made another big pot of fried pork sausage, with cabbage and carrots and a beef bouillon cube. It really IS good.... no matter what you think Cammi....Ha!

Lacee will eat it, and so will we.... I can't believe a dog likes cabbage! The carrots make it taste a little sweet! I shaved them, so they would cook soft.... Well not with my little Venus razor, but with the potato peeler....:)

• veggy
    edited October 2013

Did you shave the carrots like this, Chevy?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013
    Geeze no snow where u are, but further up got lots--will u go there Chevy and take a picture???? And see Miss so quick to judge--I immediately thought oh that sounds good (what u made)OK now remember I haven't eaten in 3 days so that's probably why my cat is staying away from me.
    Gots a bunch more pills to take now--I'm bargaining with the Dr. to stay out of the hospital, I really wouldn't mind except their TV is so effed up without my stations, which I did write a letter about at one time. but.....No one should have ever given me a computer--I am dangerous--really.
  • veggy
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Yes Veggy, EXACTLY, Ha! And Cammi, no little wild one, I will NOT be driving up in the mountains any time in the near future..! Those mountains looked just beautiful, when we were driving home!

No, don't to back to the hospital.... We don't want anyone there....! So you wrote a letter? Now THAT'S a surprize! Did it work? xoxoxoxo

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Been thinking during the non-nap. Holidays are close. What if we posted our favorite holiday recipes. We pick a day say NOV. 2nd. WE post them altogether. That way if someone wants to print them off, they are altogether.
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Cami, sweetie, just don't let the bargaining get you in trouble sweetie.

Veggy glad, glad you are feeling better. Peeing so often is just a pisser.

Where's 4? Did she post our daily hunky man dose yet? It's terrible. Sometimes I just study the from top to bottom or bottom to top. Depends on prominent features :)
  • sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Interesting-I separated the 3 posts. The computer put them together. Quirk or change?
  • spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

ummm favorites sound good😛.

It's still about 90 here, hard to think of holidays.

KAREN GO AWAY. We might get some tide surge

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Present and accounted 4. I had rads today and then had to take my fevered puking girl child to the doctor. And I was at Restaurant Depot getting food to feed 175 Ballerinas on Sunday. That's a lot of Exlax and Celery!!! Didn't know Carrot was the theme of the day or I could have gone with that!! Plus this new tool bar is giving me grief. And you still can't post from an ipad. I am not good with the technical stuff. Have to wait for tech support to get home from work.

Cami--You need to eat. Have some chicken broth or something to keep hydrated. Plus fiber works both ways. Try some applesauce or something easy on your tummy. are you taking any probiotics??

Sas--like your recipe idea. Maybe just start a thread for it?

Other than that, I need to catch up and go from there!..................I will work on the pics! Gotta make sure the new system can't track where they come from too easily :-) stinks we gotta make our own smileys now too!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

See Cami, you gotta be careful.................

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    did I miss a memo or a meeting. What changes? where listed?