Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

The tool bar in the reply/post box is different and you can't just copy and paste. I am still trying to figure it out. My husband looked and tried to explain how to save to the desk top blah, blah, that's about when I tuned out and said he could show me when he got here!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013
    The tool bar in the reply/post box is different and you can't just copy and paste. I am still trying to figure it out. My husband looked and tried to explain how to save to the desk top blah, blah, that's about when I tuned out and said he could show me when he got here!

4 I just cut and pasted yours?????/
  • 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I thought that looked familiar!! I meant pictures! You can't just right click, copy, paste anymore. They don't show up you either have to download to your comp and they post them or you have to provide a link. I haven't completely figured it out yet.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

I have to use:

CTRL c to copy

CTRL v to paste

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

wow. Sounds normal....

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

this is what happens when I do copy/paste with a pic.... The pic shows up in the box, but not in the post I inserted one here let's see what happens. Really I am crazy but not that stoopid, I don't think!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

nope no pic. I have to use the new tool bar and give it a link to use. or choose upload. This for Cami, BTW! Hope she feels better really soon.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Speaking of taxes, We got pulled over in dh new car today. Instead of bothering to look at the tag which had a big T on it cause we hadn't paid the new taxes on it (you have 60 days). He thought because it was a red tag, the tag was 2 years old. What an idiot. WE had to explain it to HIM....That's our government at work.

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2013

So I'm just minding my own business one morning and putting in deodorant when I noticed a sore area under my arm. The next day my hand is numb, delightful!!

I go on Tuesday for an ultrasound. My doctor didn't even want to see me first just set the ultrasound , well that can't be good right? What happened to the 1% risk?

Seriously, WTF?

I'm done and will now STFU

Love to u all

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Oh Shane I'm sorry to hear this. U'r hand was numb-Chit. That really is a better idea just to go straight to ultra sound, why waste time seeing him and then waiting for an app't. And it could be nerve related.
    Thanks guys, I go for a blood panel tomorrow morning--so OK--It's still warm here???
  • 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Shane,

I know It is next to impossible, but try not to dwell on the worst until you have some answers. Maybe it has something to do with the node removal even though it was only a few. Or a pinched nerve or something.

Sending hugs and prayers as I am sure the rest of this great group of ladies will do. This group wouldn't be here together and such a strong source of support for each other if you hadn't decided to STFU!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013
    Shane, I know of course it's Friday. Go treat yourself to a really great dinner out with a beautiful bottle of wine. Chocolate something divine for desert.
  • juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Shane,

Sending positive thoughts your way. For you, I hope for a weekend that flies by.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Wake up Hoolies, it's SATURDAY! Going to be awesome. Do one unusual thing today that you usually don't do.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Morning Sass! (yawn).... Ha!

Shane, so good to see you! We'll be thinking about you on Tuesday.... Maybe it's just a "nothing".... Just something to drive you nuts until they figure it out...

4! So sorry about your Daughter! Of all the nerve! And so what was wrong with her?

Yes, I'm just lost without spell-check, and the Smiley faces on here! WTH?

Cammi would not even miss the spell-check box, so no probs THERE! Cammi, are you still feeling puny? Dang! Is there anything I can do? Like make you some chicken-soup? Did you smile?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Chicken soup!

Well I tried to post a picture of chicken soup, but it wouldn't post!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

See! They were giving me a hard time about the copy/ paste yesterday thinking I was crazy! It is the photos that are not the same. I am not a big fan of this new tool bar :-( (had to do that myself! no emoticons!)

Mornin' all! Yes it is Saturday! I have to work :-( Thank you for asking Chevy, Madolyn is fine. Just a 24 hour tummy bug. Drama club in high school is going to be happy to see her coming!!!!

Here's your soup!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Hope Everyone has a fantastic, feelin' good weekend!

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Well don't get gs today cause hes sick, but we're going to the fair anyway. Demolition Derby tonight. Should be fun. Course watch out other drivers, neither dh or I can see worth a chit to drive in the dark!!!. Hope we wont have our own demolition derby!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I think they should put you in a big truck and turn you lose on a bunch of Baboon Ass pink cars!!!

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2013

You know this site has been the best thing I've ever come across. The women I have met (and Charles!) have been more of a source of support than my friends and family!!! And I'm not a "support group" type of gal.

I'm going to stay busy all weekend with lots if beer and football! Ha! Sounds romantic, right. Party for one!

Did I hear someone say something about a parole officer a while back? I would not be surprised with this group of hooligans.

Thanks for the kind words!!

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Oh good idea!!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Not a party of 1. We got your back Shane! (Nice to meet you BTW. I am the infiltrator!)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

You hooligans. My WORD file is filled with your cartoons and sayings. Love them.

Shane - football and beer for the weekend sounds good. Add some brats or Mexican food and surefired way to keep bad thoughts away. (hey that rhymed)

Yahoo MaryMary for going to demolition derby anyway. Sorry GS is puny. Hope you don't encounter any baboon ass pink cars.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited October 2013
    I have no tool bar and I can't copy and paste.
  • di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

well I will try to post a pic.....since I am still "under construction" I will try this:

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    Oh chit---what an opening. WTF is a tool bar and why can't I do a pic? I'm so confused. (shut up Chevy) so are you. BTW I know what a tool is, well I know what a bar is but still doesn't go together for me.
    Mary BE CAREFUL, but I'm sorry bout u'r GS
    Well I'm not going to figure out anything today, my eyes are closing, and here comes my Katie.
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

4 did it!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I'm just having a hell of a time, trying to post pictures from Google Images, like I always have.... It just won't work, when I try and copy and then paste! What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I copied and pasted, but when I posted, it was not there.... Is it because I am using AOL like I always have?