Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Signed up Chicky!

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited October 2013

Chicka I signed up for you!!!!

Cindy AKA Squishy

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Prayers on the way, GMA

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Hey Chickie hope you had a great trip.. Phylly its so good to hear from you even though I don't know what the hell you said, but got the gist of it. Going to bed early tonight hope I can sleep, bad case of roid rage. Took a Lorazapam so it might help. See you girls in the morning...

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013
    I guys==I have a lot to catch up on. just not feeling so good to post, I'll be fine soon but for now I'm just relaxing--no worries.
  • juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

crog/squishy, Glad to see you.

Chickie, added another to your list.

Cami, take care.

Everyone, have a restful evening.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

Cami......come on girlie......not the same without your joy......hugs

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

phyllo, it's an upgrade. Good to hear from you;

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Good luck tomorrow Shane. Sending good thoughts and prayers!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Put this on Big Girls Panties with some other photos but thought he should come over here as well.

• Alyson
    edited October 2013

Think some of us are obdurate.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Morning gals. So with this new format, or whatever it is, I will just be able to type, with no spell-check, and I can't copy and paste any pictures.

Alyson, I tried doing what you said, and it just won't work... Also on that link where the moderators are trying to straighten or explain how to DO things, THOSE suggestions don't work either. So I give up. Damnit.

Cammi, you little Dickens! I just hope you are feeling better! What is going wrong? Can they fix it? Man, I miss you being here in the mornings. Did I send you to your room for some reason? And you won't come out? Or was that 4... PROBably!

SHE can also post pictures! I SEE that! Does anyone else on this earth use AOL? I even tried opening with Firefox, and BC.Org is the same. The new format just shoots me down everytime I try. Maybe it is telling me that the pictures I like are no longer acceptable....Ha!

So it's up to all of you.... I have turned over the torch..... now take it and run!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013
    Did the MODS do this b/c of the gorgeous man bods? And we were putting to many smiley faces in response to the pics?
  • StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2013

Morning hooligans... Laying in bed Austin had a rough early morning so I brought him to bed with us and he is out like a light. Yeah I get a few minutes to say hi and catch up :) No coffee yet :( don't want to wake my angel.

ShaneOak my prayers are with you today. We will all be in your pocket!!!

Teka my rash is starting to heal... No real answer from the Docs to help me understand why. The only thing that worked is benzoyl peroxide. It's funny with my personality I deal better when I know the rhyme and reason for things... So just trying to let it go.

Cami hope you feel better!!

GMA sending prayers your way!!

So our house is closing on the 15th... Today I need to go over to the house and pack up the remaining stuff for the movers. So far so good living with Tim's parents I think it has really helped our relationship. I was really nervous at first but taking one day at a time. Hoping our home will be ready before Christmas!! We will see the framing started today.

Phgraham good to hear from you!!!

Sending healing hugs... SweetPea

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2013

imageYeah I did it.... Shower anyone???

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,484
    edited October 2013

Excuse me breaking in here, but we are looking to show your faces, names and quotes at our fundraising event in October (www.rockforbreastcancer.org), and would love your help. This event is one of our largest fundraisers of the year and we'll be joined by hundreds of generous donors.

Specifically, we will have two projector screens up during the event, and want to show the people attending the event YOUR faces--- the women of our community, the women who use and rely on BCO ! Having the opportunity to share your photos and quotes that night will reinforce to our donors, in a meaningful and personal way, just how vitally important their contributions are to our community.

For this, we are looking for people willing to share a photo of themselves (either alone or with family, friends, pets, other BCO members, etc.), allow us to use your first name, say where you are from (it can be from anywhere in the world!), and give us a quote on how important BCO is to you. We are looking to have at least 40 people and have (only) a few weeks to work on this.

If you are interested, could you please email Melissa at mjenkins@breastcancer.org, with your photo, first name, where you live, and your quote? Also, PM us if you have any questions!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping us!!

Melissa

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2013

Whew...I thought a scolding was coming!!

Thanks to all for the well wishes for today. Ultrasound is at 1pm. Trying to be positive and ignore my gut.

Thinking about fighting with the radiology nurse about them not letting my husband come back. I'm feeling some serious STFU's this morning.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,484
    edited October 2013

no scolding, and we don't mind the bodies (-:

• juliaanna
    edited October 2013

veggy, how are you doing these days? UTI gone yet?

Shane, hope all went well with your tests.

• Alyson
    edited October 2013

Vanishing pictures again grrr

Trying a different method.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Alyson..... at least you can post a picture.... I have given up. The new tool bar is not working for me at all, so I can just type. Can't even correct any spelling! :)...... I inserted a smiley face....

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited October 2013

chickied:I'm in!

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2013

Quick update, ultrasound was negative! Doc thinks it's scar tissue and said all my nodes looks great. I will be keeping a close eye in things though.

Thanks to all the support, you are all gems !!!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Shane, congrats on the good news.

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Oh happy dance for you. Yippee!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Great News Shane!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Alyson, Mary, Cami and Veggy Hope you all get to feeling better, very very soon. And I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

I'm sending thoughts and prayers and hugs to everyone.

I'm sending flowers too....

Because Yes Chevy, I can post Pictures!!!!!!

I hope they get the rest of the kinkz out for everybody else soon!

• marywh
    edited October 2013

Where in the world do you find these pictures? lol,lol.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

My lips are sealed! Do they at least make you smile?

• juliaanna
    edited October 2013

So happy to hear the great news, Shane.