Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Alyson, hope church gets quieter for you. Poor man, eh !!!

Lilli

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

hî my cômp? îß dôwñ ñôt that û mîss edd  me b ût î mîss ûu   thîs iis  tîny thîng iiît's my gß

gß ßô î"m ôk bût have toô get it fîxed  s û chèvy::_

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited October 2013

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited October 2013

Alyson,

I'll be in your pocket for your CT scan.

• cmbernardi
    cmbernardi Member Posts: 853
    edited October 2013

Hi Hoollies,

I have not been around very much but wanted all of you to know I think about you often and hope and pray that you are all safe and well and as comfortable as possible. I am at my professional conference in Houston this week. Nice city and beautiful weather. Just stopping in for a quick "hello" and hoping this insomnia breaks soon so I can be a least half alive for these meeting tomorrow. Peace and Hugs to all!

Flowers

• juliaanna
    edited October 2013

Flowers,

So good to hear from you. Sorry you can't sleep. I can't remember, did you get a job-(you are a dietician?)? Hope your conference brings you lots of contacts as well as information.

Best wishes,

J

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

POCKET PARTY for Blondette this Tuesday for her heart catheterization at:

7:30 am East Coast time, 6:30 am Illinois time, 5:30 Denver time, 4:30 am West Coast time. This is the time she checks in, procedure will probably be about an hour later.

• juliaanna
    edited October 2013

I'll be there!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Cammi! I thought you were typing in some foreign language! What the hell? If I didn't know you, I would think you were some sort of Alien! Oh well, never mind...

I'm so sorry about your computer! You must have screwed it up. Although I've never HEARD of someone totally destroying it! What did you do, take the hose in and give it a total rinse job?

Did you SEE what MostlyMom posted???? Yikes MM! That will get Cammi up in NO time! Ha, ha! I have a pair of those.... only in Blue! I love the toe-nails....Ha!

Morning Flowers, Juliaanna, and Chickers!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Thanks Shells! I just saw this page, after I answered Miss Cammi's whatever it was...

We'll be with little Blondie! I think they did this with my DH, when they put his pace-maker in, but I'm not sure now! I'm probably mistaken. No.... they did this with my Mom. I hear about this a lot, but didn't know what it was, until I just looked it up.

Hang in there Blondie! ((((hugs!))))

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

IN your pocket Blondie :)

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Good Luck Alyson and Blondie. I hope the procedures go smoothly and yield the most boring of results!

Good Morning All. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Cami, has the mother ship returned you yet!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Thinking of you Alyson and Blondie, hope all goes well for both. Today is chemo day for me, I have the house to myself for a nice change, dh and ds have gone to look at a job. Made it through church yesterday in my high heeled boots, so I think they'll be ok for the wedding, Ill take my Bircks just in case, wouldn't fdil love those! My hair is growing back in, hoping it will be long enough in 2 weeks for no hat. That would be nice.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

did good with my cath......great Dr, and just some minimal care in thr groin area where they inserted the catheter........you really know nothing.....your pretty much out........mine was a complete blockage, but a small artery....medicine was the answer......no stent..artery was too narrow for that....said that was a good thing....who knows...that was 2007........

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

So, Granny who is your stalker?

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Miss BlondeBombshell.......totally in your pocket.....try not to sit on us!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

In your pocket, Blondie. I'll try not to make too much noise, but if Cami is going to be there - well, she got us all kicked out the last time.... Just sayin'...

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

GG----Have you used HOUZZ yet. actually houzz. It a place to find millions of decorating pics----it is so much fun. Put anything in the search parameter and they have it. Have fun.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Running very late today but wanted to say hi.......

Lilli

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

GG thought it was safe t talk about me- I'll be there Blondie and I was the quiet one-it was GG that got us in trouble.

I have some catching up to do AND

Chevy I was typing on my GS's tiny little pad just so u knew--my compter had a virus--only numbers and letters on a black screen nothing else could get in--a couple people said they couldn't fix it and call Toshiba well it was so bad they wanted to to send it to them and PAY. So I remember my mom used to say If someone else can do it so can u---and I muster up my 139 IQ--which is no that anymore---and I fixed it myself and got all the minions out and my DD was shocked as was I. That's never happened to me before and no matter what we did that screen was there so I thought if I were a hacker I would just tpe my fingers like fast and so I did over everything over and over and another screen showed up and I started to fix it--it took about an hour. My brain hurts (shut up Chevy) Thank u to my mommy.hahaha

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Bones--8pm EST she may be getting married!

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2013

Hi hooligans...

Sorry I am pages behind... I am hanging in there too much going on. I will be back in a few days. Tim, Austin, and I are doing great, however between work, family, and dr TML I am not keeping up. Sorry...

Miss everyone... Always on my mind and in my prayers. Hope everyone is hanging in there with manageable side effects.

Sweet pea

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

AHA - I always knew you were brilliant Cammi.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

She DID it! I'm so proud! Just like having a puppy, and you walked all by yourself! Man, I remember when I was over at my DD#1, while she was out of town! I was looking up recipe's and printing, like using all her paper....! And then I must have DONE something, because I could no longer get the computer to work!

My heard just dropped! DD#2 knew even LESS about what I was doing, so we both nearly ran out of the house screaming!

I finally called this technician guy, and he tirelessly walked me through it, and we got it to working! I never fooled with her computer again. I didn't know what I was doing, and this was before I even had my own computer!

So you did GOOD Maynard! I loved what your Mom taught you! Good JOB! Morning eveyone! What IS today? Oh well.... Maybe it doesn't matter! :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Good morning Hoolies.

Stacey, glad to hear from you.

Cami we are proud of you, but GardenGumby will be oh so proud.

Tempe and Seeley did get married Yay. I loved how they brought all the old assistants in to help. A few were missing. Sad three missing. Zack, the English guy that got killed, and the down south guy that was dating Cam's daughter.

Hands acting up again. Yuck and pain in the patutty.--soaking twice a day mostly Chevy.

Tues Chevy, garbage day here.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Sass! I just mixed me up some more cream! Get some Mentholatum, zinc-oxide, or the generic, and Vitamin A&D ointment. Mix it all together and keep that on your hands whenever you can!

In between times, I have the Fluocinonide ointment, and I wear gloves as much as possible. So my hands are a lot better.

I use the other lotions and creams I told you about when we go out, and I have to look like a normal person, and not a reject from the second-hand store...Ha!..... Gloves just aren't appreciated EVERYwhere!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Sass, these are the ones I bought from Amazon, but the ones from the Dollar store are good also!

http://www.amazon.com/Aquasentials-Moisturizing-Gloves/dp/B001BKFF76/ref=sr_1_1/180-5319032-4293903?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1382442196&sr=1-1

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Chevy thanks. finally learning them(my hands). Being more proactive. AND NOT ITCHING. One episode of itching can lead to days of healing. Definitely learned that lesson. trying to avoid the steroids. Such a deal. Schats is nudging the computer and whining.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Sweet Pea it's wonderfu; jearing from u and so glad u'r doing well.

I can' believe it no chickem stories YET.

Chevy and Sas I have never heard of anuoe having so much trouble with their hands--it must be horrible. I have minor issues but nothing like u'rs