Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Morning my hoolies...ok afternoon..still sleeping an ungodly amount due to RADS....sitting at hospital waiting for my appt with my new best friend...

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

Some BBF,huh?

DIE CANCER DIE

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Oh it looks alien, doesn't it.? I like the way it slowly turns for different areas----bwahahahaha

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Well, decided to have wine in the afternoon. Drove 50 minutes and 1/4 tank of gas(there and back)for an appointment that's on Thurs.

I have a contractor & contract for the bathroom to be finished(finalized Sat.), ordered the tile yesterday(mon.)--final no changes, bought the TV for the bathroom. The TV started with the idea of a radio. The discussion advanced. Then went to Houzz, plugged in "Bathrooms and TV's" . Lots of very cool examples. Decided to make use of mistaken trip. Only one Best Buy in county near location of wrong day appointment. Done. DS the lawyer has insurance documents to deal with the Hartford .

The Hartford is the AARP recommended insurance (discounts). The Hartford's motto is "Trust the Hartford". STFU don't. They advanced my depression this past x number of months by a factor of ten.

Toilet's still on the deck (wink to Jan). If the toilet's still on the deck on Jan. 7th, 2014. I'm having a one year anniversary recognition party.. I will bedeck the toilet appropriately and post pics.

All this on now, two glasses of wine in the afternoon...............................................Could be along afternoon :)

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,265
    edited October 2013

Glad to see all of you and hoping Monday is being fantastic for you.

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Well Lilli my sweet, I did show up for my Thursday appointment today b/c I thought the appointment was scheduled for Tuesday. But am I now corrected,? This is Monday? But Tempe and Seeley got married Monday Sept. 21st, 2013. Lilli this is Tuesday.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Dreadful photo but I actually wore tee shirt out shopping, funny looks but no questions. It was my 90 yr old MiL who questioned me and totally agreed.

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited October 2013

Alyson....That is a GREAT Tee Shirt!!! Liz

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Alyson, I love your t-shirt. Just lurking these days, cant find much of interest to write about, no funny stories or nuthin!

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Sass.....I hope I am who I think I am....or at least was. Wow !!! I hang my head in shame....it is Tues. Now, that is just being way too funny. I should know better....I worked today.

Sigh,

Lilli

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

love it Alyson. You and Grannyd are twins.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

Hi everyone!  I have nothing interesting to say except that I won at Chicken Foot on Sunday!  I slept most of today then watched Two Weeks Notice.  Quite an exciting life I lead.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying out of jail!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

OMG---it's 8:23PM EST and I'm still going.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Well Phylodedum we know u don't stay out of jail, but then again I'm being watched by the government so we're about even.

Sas u went to an app;t on Tues for Tgurs----Lillie u thought today is Monday and I have not a clue 1/2 the time what day it is so we're quite a bunch here.

And Mary I never have anything of interest to say, and yet I still post just to see words mispelled out there--I'm starting my own English school--what's the difference anymore.

Alyson u look sp pretty and I LOVE the T-shirt wear it alot for all of us. Didn't Firecracker start that, I thought she did. My GS just finished a little novella on New Zealand and Australia he had to make up pretend names for sites to see and of course real names of site--I said hold on I'll see who's on the threads and he said NO he had to do it himself--stupid kid. So it took a while, but he finished it.

Ok I;m done with nothing actually said. But Alyson is beautiful.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited October 2013

SAS--Caught the wink. Jan

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited October 2013

Cami, eight years ago one of my twins took the civil service exam, thought she might want to work for the government. While waiting she overheard two young ladies talking about the filing part of the exam. One of them commented as long as your close to where the file should belong you're fine. She was so upset hearing this. No wonder we have problems!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

HMMMMMMMM I changed hx in the town I was in-----told the big guys, can't play with age or sex. It changed what was done in that town. Fun.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Well it was allot longer story, but I liked the sound of that--but can't think of anyone's voice except Clint Eastwoods. I did have the nickname of "Iron Lady" when she was prime Minister.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

That;s the way to do things Sas.

And yes Kath u'r getting to know me and my spelling and my antics--that's why I did work for the government for over 20 years. BTW any drawer that was near me was my filing drawer--It was tough when I really had to find something cuz I used different desks, LOL And making it worse I was a boss. When I first started and witnessed fights in the lines I'd get so scared and we were never allowed to get involved--like I would--we called the police---but after so many years it got to the point u'd just yelled who's closest to the phone and wait til someone decided who was the closest.

• di2012
    edited October 2013

What's up Hooligans?

Am I the only one awake?

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Just a little something to share because I'm always showing up so late:

Lilli

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Lilli! How true is that!!!

Hi Di! I've been around but not much to share. Been kind of an odd week so far!

Hope everyone is well.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Hey hoolies. It's been a crappy week. Retirement is getting closer and I'm grtting nrrvouser. --- chit I'm starting to spell like Cami!!!

Sas the wine sounded great. Think I'll have some tonight.  

They brought the washer and dryer today. They didn't fit in the spot so had to go back. Plus the plumbing for them leaks so must be repaired.  I'm on my way to meet hubby and hopefully buy a different pair.

When installing the dishwasher the installer used a screw that was too long and it busted a til in the counter. That has to be repaitrd.

The old stove was a jenn-air with a downdraft which we didn't want. Hubby had to cut a new hole in the house to install a new hood.   Th ose things are HEAVY as I had to hold it up while he wired it and screwed it on.

We been busy! !!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

I wondered that myself! Do we need to rally round the wagons?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

I have removed my own posts, after thinking about them, only because after reading them, I thought them to be way to personal.... so I try and behave now.....

shut up Cammi.....

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Teka..... YOU better run! Ha, ha!

• di2012
    edited October 2013

I just read it and NOTHING was wrong....GG you said NOTHING offensive!!! WHY mods?????

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

WTH....who is the Community......got my hands slapped by the Mods for something I did not do....proved it to them, by telling them to read the whole conversation and to I never addressed the post I was accused of "bantering" on a thread" and they apologized which was not necessary.......they just did not realize at the time that my comments were with the ladies joking about hitting deer..........but who is the Community.........and what did GG do...........this is getting ridiculous........we use to have fun.........when did the shit hit the fan, and get ugly.........

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

Hey....I did nothing wrong either, and 2 times in a couple hours the Mods deleted my posts. Believe me....I was very angry and upset.....If I had done something wrong I would say....."you deserved that"......but I am going to be honest at the risk of being thrown off this website completely...(mods please don't).........but let's get the guilty party, and stop chastising innocent people.......ok ladies if you don' see me back anymore you know I got thrown off completely..........