Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Alyson I didn't realize u were that way ahead of us---Now remember don't tell us what happened today cuz I like to be surprised tomorrow

And yes someone will wake up tomorrow and all hell will break loose chit it's always around the chicken coops. Well I guess she has nothing else to talk about so we should listen like we care.

hey our dark print is back OK

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Sorry Cami!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Hen turds, sex cake, kicking docs in the balls - I LOVE THIS PLACE!

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

SEX CAKE

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Hen Turd Cake

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Kicking in the Balls Cake

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

Hen Cake

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

G'Night!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Lovely cakes.

Don't feel like being silly tonight. I am feeling really sad. Just rang my best friend in the UK to see how her SiL was and she had passed away about an hour before, I knew something had happened. CANCER SUCKS. Anne had 3 different primaries over the last15 years and only recently discovered it had spread. Just the loveliest person. I am so upset.

I do need a hug

• sandcastle
    sandcastle Member Posts: 289
    edited October 2013

Ducky....That is what happened to ME....with the Wire....they had a very hard time locating that area....BUT....they also had a hard time finding it on a Ultra....it was a killer......I remember my breast Doc said he did not want to put me through this unless it was necessary.....thank god he did....here I am......Liz

• AussieSheila
    AussieSheila Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2013

So sorry to hear that Alyson, I wish the techno geeks could figure out a way of sending hugs to those who need one.

I'm sending my hugs your way, hoping they can somehow get to you, just imagine a big grandchild hug and then claim one

next time you see yours. I find there's nothing quite like them at times.

(((((000)))) Sheila.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited October 2013

i'm worn out trying to catch up - i don't know how your fingers don't fall off from all the typing....

stfu always puts a smile on my face and is the frosting on my day.

4 - i enjoy your posts - don't let the shit-stirrers get you down - they belong to the "if you don't hear it by 10:00, start it" mentality.

i'm so sorry you lost a friend, alyson - cancer is a beast.

hugs and prayers for everyone - love you all!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Yes, Sheila..... Little Grand-child hugs! Those are the best! Are YOU the only one making sense today?

Dag-nabbit you guys! WTH is with all the CARS? The CHICKEN CARS? Are you assuming I know something about CHICKENS??? Huh? But I laughed my a$$ off! Ha, ha! And those CAKES? Shells, you naughty GIRL! You know one time, one of my DD's friends accidently sent me this email....... WELL! When I clicked on the site, it was this "Party"!!!! And all they were doing was....... YES!!! That's what they were DOing! I was mortified! I was appalled ...... I was in a quandry! I watched it over and over.... Ha!

Actually I couldn't believe HE would send me that! I just wrote back, "I'm really not into that kind of stuff".... And he sent me a very apologetic email ..... I told my DD what he did.... SHE was pissed! I still shudder every time I see him! Little "P"!

I'm so sorry Alyson! I think we all know how it feels to lose someone we care about!

You gals, I was just thinking how lucky we all are, to be here on this thread with each other! I mean I thought about it last night.... about 2 hours ago, when I COULDnot sleep!

We have women, AND men on here..... All of us different! Some are, or have been Nurses, or Doctors, or even Indian Chiefs!.....

Lilli, you can be the Indian Chief! We all meet up here, doing what we can to help someone else out! Whether it is Lymphedema, or the turkey trots, or allergies, or like ME with my hands! At least ONE of us, will gladly try and help, and even I..... The computer expert! I can help you screw up your computer faster than you can blink an eye!

The point is, (and I DO have a point) we all meet here, because we have, or had breast cancer.... Even our own Sir Charles! We don't have some fence around this thread, ANYone can post, and say anything they want... even HELP us out! If we don't like it, we can think, "man, is she nuts!"

So it doesn't matter who we are, or what we did.... We're HERE, having fun, and just making the best of each day. I think you gals are the greatest.......

And miss Cammi, you can be my computer expert HELPER! Between you and me, we can fix everyone's problems! Leave spell-check at the door! Like you haven't already..... And we MIGHT post pictures, or might NOT! We don't care! 1/2 the time we can, and 1/2 the time we don't give a chit!

I'll even show you how to snatch an egg now and then! And make chicken soup!

4! You are hysterical! Don't ever lose your picture posting abilities.... You too, Shells!

So I'm off to save the world.... anyone need any help?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh! Morning Mostly! My fingers just fell off! :)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Alyson,

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend Anne. Sending hugs and prayers to you and the family of your friend.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Chevy, did something in that email look like this?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

I know just how this cat feels!!

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

4! One time.... I mean several times now, I went out doors, and found what looked like ..... well, these things that looked like mens appendages! I mean HONEST!!! I even ran in the house and got the camera.... (sorry cam) and took pictures of the dang things!

I googled it.... mushrooms that look like men's d$$$s! And sure enough! There they were! I was GROWING them! Wild as hell!

This has happened a few times.... Now I just kick them over, and pick them up with the doggie-scooper, and get rid of the things! Am I the ONLY one that has seen these things growing wild? Like REALLY?

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh man 4! I googled what I was talking about, and I don't have the NERVE to post the picture...Ha! But YOU do! I am Chicken! Shut up Cammi!

Also, getting back to my last post, I mean the LOOOooong one, I was told, by another poster, that I could NOT post on a stage 4 thread. Man, I felt so bad, like I had been called out in front of the class!

But THIS thread, has not only stage 4 gals, but stage EVERYthing, and we don't care! Even a guy! Hello Charles! So I mean we can all get along, together... If you feel like you have to move on, well, okay, but we might miss you.... I mean there is a possibility..... if only slight........

MAN it's cold out! Just 33, and snowing!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Cami ROTFALOL "Alyson I didn't realize u were that way ahead of us---Now remember don't tell us what happened today cuz I like to be surprised tomorrow ".

Di, any chance of getting a new doc/arnp?

Alyson, sorry for your loss, sucks, HUGE HUGS.

LOVE ALL THE PICS AND CRAZINESS-------- TGIF---------HAVE A GOOD ONE.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

Good morning hooligans, picture posters and egg thievers, penis mushroom growers nd any combination thereof!  I'm shocked that I'm here this early.  I got my ass out of bed at 7 a.m.  It's a miracle.  I had big plans for making today productive but then by the time I ate breakfast I forgot them all. So I came here!

(((((Alyson))))) -So sorry about your friend.

Happy Friday to us!

Phyllo-pian

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

Alyson, huge hugs. So sorry.

Luv- retirement is in two weeks, then we are off to hHawaii for a couple weeks. We have too much to do and too little time to do it in, though.

Di - nnoo I didn't do the drop and covrr. I went to Stsrbucks where no onr else was dropping either.  For the 65 quake I was in home room. They were doing work on the dchool grounds and at first I thought that the earth moving equipment had hit the school. But it kept going.  Where were you during the 2001 quake?

Sorry for all the messy spelling. Posting from a phone when you are on a bus is mess y

The cakes all looked and sounded great. I'm not sure about better than sex, though.... ;)

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Allyson - (((BIG HUGS))) I'm so sorry about your friend's loss. Hate this friggin disease. Just ranted to DH about Komen race tomorrow on news.

Phyllo - Top 'o the morning to ya. Are your home to NE yet?

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617
    edited October 2013

Alyson, so sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer really does suck. It takes our friends and loved ones before we are ready.

Phyllis: are u still in Houston? Coming down next Thursday and Friday. Going to see the Scar project then stay at Kemah. Be glad to pick you up to go with us to the gallery and a visit.....if your ankle bracelet will let you!

I've been off the boards, actually working some and visiting the hospital almost daily. One of my good friends has lung cancer and is really suffering. Kills me.

Beatmon

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited October 2013

((((((Alyson)))))) so sorry on your loss..

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited October 2013

thanks to all for the pictures, funny stories etc....They put a smile on my face. Well my granddaughters and children do to but I don't see them (or read them) everyday....

Have a good day

Cindy AKA Squishey

• shellshine
    edited October 2013

I'm pleased to see you back PhyllyWTHwereyou. And frog. Did anyone welcome the

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Big hugs Miss Alyson♥