Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

Sas,

Holding a phone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other......hmmmmmm....hope those hands are RECOVERING!

• di2012
    edited October 2013

ChickaD.....love the snow picture!....is that the doggie that LOVES snow?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

Morning all.

GG no idea why your post was deleted we all have written worse than than. I don't dare express how I feel about life at present as I would be banned forever!!!!!

Chevy didn't realise anyone drove 'stick' cars in the US. We all learn on them here. Think its about 50/50 here but I love my auto. Changing gears too hard for my hips.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

I know! I learned to drive a stick also! And DH said we wouldn't have as many problems with a standard shift.... So I don't have automatic windows, locks, etc. either!

Bought it new in 1999, and it's running great!

DD just sent pics of her "new" used 2006 Toyota Corrola! (Is it 1 R or 2 R's) Don't have spell -check with AOL and BC.ORG! But Big Sister sent me the picture....Ha!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Chevy are u asking me to help u spell something, I will be more than happy to assist. It's Corolla (maybe)

Thought I'd just stop in to say hello and saw that Chevy needed help.

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Oh Damn! You are right funny face! Ha, ha! I DO need help! With a LOT of things! She just came by to show us! We are all so happy! She has to get used to that extra speed..... :)

I bought some of those Pretzel Buns from Safeway! They look so GOOD on TV, so I think I'll fix me an egg sandwich.... as in chickens Cammi! DH is having a homemade Pizza. Want to stop by for dinner gals? xoxooxo

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited October 2013

I drive a stick. Love it!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Stick shift. I'm in!! We have one of each only because you can't find a standard that seats 6+. I'm still looking though :0)

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

My "little" Brother and I! How funny to see these old pictures again!

• di2012
    edited October 2013

LOVE pretzel rolls!.....Costco have Amylu Wrap Arounds which are a pretzel roll wrapped around a apple & cheddar chicken sausage....soooo good, can be microwaved, but I prefer baking in the oven for 15 minutes....

http://www.atkfoods.com/our-brands/new-sausages-by-amylu-wrap-arounds

Di

• di2012
    edited October 2013

I just wrote about pretzel rolls and a link....WTH....is wrong with that?????

this is the link:

http://www.atkfoods.com/our-brands/new-sausages-by-amylu-wrap-arounds

• di2012
    edited October 2013

good grief...."neked men" are okay but a pretzel roll is a NO NO?????

original post is back....what is happening....?????

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

I refused to own anything but a stick shift until the arthritis in my shoulder got sp bad that shifting was agony. Now I happily drive an automatic and have finally broken myself of attempting to clutch and putting myself through thr windshield (almost).

Maybe we should go back to posting pictures of naked men... ;)

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

justhadafunafternoonwithmrandmrsbeatmonwththehwlliswringwiththis

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

So does this mean you don't have a space bar.... EITHER? WTH Phillidink! I thought Miss Cammi wrote that!

Okay Di! I'll look that up! My egg sandwich was really good! I put a little mayo on it.... Mmmmm! Where are the nekked men? Did I miss something again?

Yes GG.... You have to get used to that stick-shift...Ha! Man, my Daughter peeled out of our driveway, before she knew what she was doing! SHE has to get used to an automatic, I think!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

ihaveadamnspacebarbutitdoesntfreekinworkdheewheredammit

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited October 2013

Di, HMMMMMMM choice between naked man and pretzel rolls.............How about being a pretzel with a naked man?

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Chevy I just love that picture when u and u'r brother were so tiny. Who is that above u, u'r DGtr and her car??

Phyloworsethanme---WTF is the matter?

Chevy BTW whoever that is she's beautiful. And now u found another way to eat u'r misgotten "gains", Aren't pretzel rolls harder to eat than regular buns or are they soft. I'm not as worldly as u.

And Yes a naked man holding a pretzel in the right place would be very acceptable--right?

• di2012
    edited October 2013

Philly, any chance you can turn you computer keyboard or laptop over and give it a few taps and possibly a crumb, dust ball or other object may drop out and fix the problem, (or am I the only one eating at my computer), or if you have canned air give it some good shots of air, that works too, sometimes.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Philly trying to read your posts are like a word search, ha-ha. I enjoy the challenge.

• di2012
    edited October 2013

Cami,

And Yes a naked man holding a pretzel in the right place would be very acceptable--right? you betcha!

Sas....okay for you!!....me not into being a pretzel anymore! My joints hurt!

• di2012
    edited October 2013

Chevy love the bro and sis pic....so so cute

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Ugh  no electricity all day....and yes that is Samantha the german shepard that LOVES LOVES LOVES the snow...new Cooper dog's first sight of snow was so funny...wish I had a camera then.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

chickiaradrad--- did u guys have a storm today that I didn't hear about. How r u feeling.

• di2012
    edited October 2013

These 3 loved the snow....Sassy the one with her mouth open really went crazy when she saw the snow, She is no longer with us, RIP old girl, Drummer and Jelly Belly Beans are still here.

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh so precious, I'm sorry one is missing now.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

Di.....OMG.....myself and my 2 daughters all had Bostons.....love those dogs.....all are gone now, but they were all related.....Mark..my dog I rescued at 7 years old......Bullet was Mark's brother who my daughter had from a Puppy......Bossy was my husband's dog....my daughter bought it for him in July 1991, and he died from Pancreatic cancer 2 months later.......Boss lived to be 11..........mark was 11..,,,bullet was 13....Boss was an Uncle to Mark and Bullet.....all from the same line.......

Your dogs are beautiful......would love to see more pictures....

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

Di......how old are they..

• di2012
    edited October 2013

Ducky,

Sassy was almost 12 in that picture and Drummer was 4 1/2 and Jelly was 4 and had a litter just a few months before.

I have a SIX PACK now:

The 3 closest to the camera are brother and 2 sisters (Jelly's "kids") then Drummer snoozing, Belle (mom of Jelly and Drummer), and lastly Jelly.

I use to show and breed them....2 AKC champions both died at 6 years old within 3 weeks of lymphoma, and other with brain tumor)

NEVER intended to have this many dogs!!

My dogs now range from 10 1/2 to (the Jelly litter) will be 4 in Dec.