Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

seriously I just think it is because he is so lean and the muscles are pulling?? I would need much closer inspection to know for sure ;0)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Hey Sas,

Got distracted getting my car washed, but wanted to tell you thanks for the info on the Hemochromatosis. I always find learning about stuff like that interesting and you never know when it will come in handy!

Chevy, awesome old picture! Too cute :-)

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited October 2013

Sas,

I will bring Hemochromatosis up to my hemotologist/MO on Monday.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Yes! That's why they call it a "belly-button." Ha! But his is weird! More like a pretzel bagel? I haven't seen many, but never one like that....

Still doesn't detract though...

4, you mean like an emergency brake? I've DONE that, so then I have to use my left foot for the clutch, AND the brake, and my right foot for the gas, and my hand for the emergency brake! It is ambidexterity at it's best!

So I've mopped the kitchen floor, after DH swept it, then I ran the vacuum over the Laminate and rug in the front-dining room, baked a Spice Cake, and gave little dog-face her bath!

And then I put 4 ear candles in my ears! I am the best manufacturer of wax there ever was! If I didn't do that, I wouldn't be able to hear, even with my hearing aids. I was told my ear canals are too small, so the wax cannot get out.... And then wearing the aids makes it even worse. At least I can fix it. I'm probably the only one in the world that swears by those candles....

Di and 4.... Yes Sass will always look up everything for us! She knows a LOT more than I do... shut up Cammi.... We've had several gals on here with a lot of medical training, and I'm glad they can help us out with our questions! Who else Sass? I think Shells and (I forget)..... All I know how to do is make beer. I worked for Coors for over 18 years.... So just ask me something about the history and brewing of beer, Ha! Even anything about Prohibition! Ask me about the studies of the enzymic hydrolysis of the barley endosperm during malting..... I can do that.

But I know nothing about medical stuff.... just get a band-aid and take an aspirin.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

4---Yay count down is getting there, u'r more than 1/2 done.

Ducky I saw that too LOL I thought it was some kind of decoration, it's weird.

I had one Stick and loved it but when I got it never drove one before---so I put a sign on the back and front to stay away, i'm new at this and I kept my window opened and I yelled to I never drove stick and mostly people stayed out of my way, but it didn't take long and then I loved it and my DD always wanted o borrow it--nope it was my car and the first car she got was a stick, and I had to borrow that one sometimes and she let me. LOL But to me mastering a hill was my biggest thing.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited October 2013

Hello!  Today I have spaces and punctuation!  Yesterday I tried to post about meeting Mr & Mrs Beatmon.  They are so cute!  And nice.  We went to see The SCAR Project.  It was beautiful and heartbreaking.  www.thescarproject.org/exhibition/

It's alovely day in Texas!  

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Oh Phylofun glad u'r having a good time, thought u were goofing around as usual. LOL

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

in Philly years ago yo pass your drivers test .....the state trooper would put you on a hill as part of the test....you had to stop, part way up the hill, then put the car in gear, and finish going up the hill.....".not easy with a stick shift, a trooper sitting in the passanger seat just waiting for you to drift just a little backwards so he could fail you...............my sister-in-law got nervous.....drifted back, the trooper yelled, and they ended LMAO up in a ditch facing skyward like a rocket........l LMAO watching from across the road.....they had to get a tow truck to get the car out.........".she never drove again.........lol

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2013

in Philly years ago to pass your drivers test .....the state trooper would put you on a hill as part of the test....you had to stop, part way up the hill, then put the car in gear, and finish going up the hill.....".not easy with a stick shift, a trooper sitting in the passanger seat waiting for you to drift just a little backwards so he could fail you...............my sister-in-law got nervous when she took her test....drifted back, the trooper yelled, she hot scared and they ended up in a ditch facing skyward like a rocket........l LMAO watching from across the road.....they had to get a tow truck to get the car out.........".she never drove again.........lol

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Miss Chevy...I LOVE EAR CANDLES

Miss 4....I am 7/16 for rads....how is your skin holding up?

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Yes Chickers! I have been using them for probably 20 years, but more the last few years, because of my hearing aids I think! I used to use just one.... but when I still couldn't hear out of this one ear....(I have 2, but I mean I was just candling one).... and I decided to try another one! Move wax yet! Then another! Each time there was more wax! I think I have a wax -maker somewhere inthe middle of my head, and it manufactures on demand! Probably paid for by the candle company!

But I had them irrigated, and nothing! So the candles work! Are you getting really tired from the Rads? Just rest and take it easy.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Chevy not the emergency brake the regular brake pedal. You hold down the clip itch ll the way, push the bake all the way to set the hill hold then you can take your foot completely off the brake and the car won't roll an inch no matter how steep the hill until you start to release e clutch. It is the darnedest thing! I think Subarunis the inky one that has it. Mi have driven stick Hondas, Toyotas, Isuzus, Mazdas, Chevys and Fiats too (think that covers it!). The Subarus were the only one with the hill hold feature.

I have not tried ear candles, don't need them. Boy my oldest son does though. You could farm in his ears! I usedntontell him he had potatoes growing in his ears. He never will eat potatoes. Hmmmmm?

Ducky, I don't remember having to stop on a hill but we were in NE, so pretty stinking flat! We did have one way streets and had to parallel park to BOTH sides!

Cami, really you have only ever had one stick then had to borrow them? How you feeling these days and how is Joey?

Phylo, I'm going to check out that link. Right now I am at the roller rink for school spirit night. Old school disco & 80's music is good though :0). Glad they gave you a good behavior pass so you could get out and have some fun!

Oh Chevy, I also remember when they wouldn't sell Coors this side of the Mississippi! Not a beer drinker, wine either, and I was under age then! Except in Iowa, probably why I went to school there! Graduated HS at 17 my Jr year so had to wait til my b'day even in Iowa.

Hi Di!

ChickaD, rads are going great! My skin is holding up really well and I never get around to lotion or aloe. I have an all natural herbal lotion that I use occasionally and the doc was fine with whatever since it seems to be working. I do have one spot on my back that is an exit area. It is kind of bumpy and pink. The front is very slightly pink but should be normal by Monday again. I itch from time to time, bit that is more from the stickers. No fatigue to speak of either. Hope it is going as well for you. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!

Think that covers it for now before my iPad dumps my post!

Happy Weekend Hoolies. Can't post any fun pics from here :0( Old school iPad too!

• phgraham
    edited October 2013

4have fun discoing.   i canmt go out this weekend because when I triwd to shave my legs onlyone got shaved.  I think the ankle monitor electronics interfere with the electric shaver.  or not, but thats my story and imm sticking toit.

• phgraham
    edited October 2013

im trying to type this on my fone and it sux big ones

• phgraham
    edited October 2013

ps i love you guysq

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited October 2013

How about this. Friend posted it on fb

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

4, That hill brake may explain why the Subaru dealer in The Dalles, OR, is the largest in the northwest. I noticed it was a popular car and heard it was good in snow. The Dalles is built on a hill that you sort of zig zag up because it's really steep. They make me sort of nervous when they're just wet.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Wren, they are great in the snow too! Unfortunately down here with the traffic most people don't want manual so they are really tough to come across. Dealers don't stack too many.

Alyson, I like to knit but not sure about cable knot Dr. Dentons! Do they have a drop seat too :0). I hope things have settled down some for you. You have had more than your share of crapola lately!

• phgraham
    edited October 2013

OMG Alyson, now I have the itchy twitches!

• di2012
    edited October 2013

Alyson.....that look hot!... hot!.... hot! gives me A HOT FLASH! Phew!

Di

• di2012
    edited October 2013

4------>We have had 4 different Subarus since 91.....legacy, 2 foresters, and a justy....all great cars! (2 were totaled in accidents) I am still driving my '04 forester with 67000 original miles.....they are great in snow and I use to manage one area of a ski area/mountain biking area, So I drove in the snow & mountains a lot. Although the hills in Seattle are steeper!

Philly-----> I took a look at the link about the scar project....great photos....a story of all our journeys.....amazing!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Di, my legacy had nearly 300,000 miles when we finally traded it in! Yours still has a long way to go. Imthinkmthey have finally come out with a model that seats 7. We are going looking this weekend. Don't knowif it comes in manual though. Can't afford it but need it.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,891
    edited October 2013

Please, Philly and Beatmom share your stories on the Scar Project on Pinktober Revolution. Thanks Sassy

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/791442?page=50#idx_1480

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited October 2013

And then there were the dimmer switches on the floor!  Got caught once by a stop light 1/2 way up a steep hill, late at night, no traffic, brights on, and an oncoming car came right at me.  Panic!

• camillegal
    edited October 2013

Alyson I got itchy just looking at that and HOT not the good way either.

4==I didn't even grow up with my dad having a stick so until I was in my 30's was the first time I drove one--we always had automatic with power steering, bit no ac hahaha---And thanks for asking but everything is the same crappy. LOL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,891
    edited October 2013

Oh Cami I got the images mixed up when you said you were getting HOT and itchy

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Morning girls.... Just trying without success to get a picture to post.... be back later....

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

image style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif;">

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Those naked pretty boys without any body hair just don't do it for me - I'm supposed to be the pretty one. Give me a casually dressed intellectual guy with a serious expression and I'm halfway there already

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

No Blondiee for 6 days, 4 days since her heart cath.

Sass - who was her "buddy" ?