Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2013

Chick...isn't the bell fun.....at Fox Chase Cancer Center they invite the family, to come.....all the rads techs blow horns, play music and clap as you ringthe bell, and take your picture for the wall.....it was quite emotional, cause you get to know them so well....loved my tech's....

I brought donuts for the morning, and a hoagie tray for their lunch.........I actually missed them after I left......they were wonderful.....especially my dark haired, blue eyed Mark.....the age of my grandson......

The first day when he said "ok, take off your to robe".......I said...".your serious"..,,he said smiling.."as serious as a heart attack".........I said..."ok honey, if you can handle it, so can I"...,,,we became best friends.....

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited November 2013

LOL Miss Duck on the Mark thing!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited November 2013

Congrats on finishing rads, Chickie

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2013

chick...so glad your done....yea...Mark was my little honey....I told him I was going to adopt him......

When I left that day he called me to the side and said..,"your grandchildren are so fortunate to have you"......then said...."I will never forget you"............they were all wonderful, but he made it all easy to handle.....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited November 2013

YEA CHICK!!! Ding dong

WOO HOOO

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited November 2013

congrats chicklet.  welcome back dwilligirl. hi stellicious.  sorry i dont have punctures cept periods..  marywhere, loveed your story and you and your grandson and your new boob.  imm so excited this eww.  i had enough hair for a trim yippee.

• phgraham
    edited November 2013

this week, not this eww.  i don t even know what that is.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

Chickieboomboom I hope u did u'r happy dance for them, Yay for u. we're all so happy.

Stellina that's why we're here but just a little (shut up Chevy)quirkier than some other threads. But we can hndle lots of stuff, plus we have nurses too here.

Beatmom u are his angel now, how wonderful u are helping him so much.

Maryhonku'rhorn. I was laughing out loud so funny passing a funeral yet--celebrating???

Chevy we ate CHICHEN tonite so one less chicken is roaming around for u to get a picture of haha.

My anasthesialogist (sp) called me today to reassure me he was going to use a lite does of whatever he decides to use on me and be with me everysecond--I told him I watch Crime shows and I saw someone getting OD on propanahol (sp) he knew that, haha he watches the same shows I watch. It's not for a couple of weeks but I actually thought how nice he was all it is is the down the throat and up the ass thing but he read my history and wanted to make me feel fine about it. u guys know the only things that bothers me is being put out so he was nice.

OK I took some meds and I'm tired so I'm being extra nice tonite. BTW u guys are all great.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited November 2013

Stellina, rant away. We take turns. Just by chance I agreed to do vacation coverage for a shelter cat named Boris. He may even be done with his medications by then. He a big black sweetheart. It's only for a week because we're going out of town after that.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited November 2013

ChickaD.....yeaaaaaaa! ringing for you!

Hugs,

Di

• phgraham
    edited November 2013

beatmon, have missed you and glad your friend has you

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited November 2013

Ckickie aw love you babe , you made itLoopy

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Stellina a Pm :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Chevy, Loved the video, OMG can you imagine the practicing whewwww. Her face was priceless, Kind of like Red Skeltons when he'd play Klem (blank___________?(I know someone remembers)Kiddlehopper? Not right --what was it?

Mary HONK--HONK.. Worthy of Carol Burnett and (blank again__________________Okay someone please fill in the blank. Harvey Korman?

Good lord we should charge for comedy skit writing.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited November 2013

I just saw this video - it struck me that it applies to US! Even before she mentioned cancer, I was already connecting with what she was saying. It explains why I was/am so often feeling like I'm going to explode over what is essentially nothing.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-4-year-old-girl-asked-a-lesbian-if-shes-a-boy-she-responded-the-awesomest-way-possibleSinging

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Stellina---I just nicknamed her LittleStar

Sweet Pea --Where are you ? I'll call tomorrow for a check in

Mostlymom----hello, thanks for the video. Hope all's wellHappy

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

MostlyMom, that video has the widest, deepest, roundest definition of the hardest thing that anyone feels they are dealing with at a moment in time. Ash is talking about her experience as a lesbian, but just as you recognized, her words apply to anything. It is so evident from the way she explains it, that her insight brought her great peace. Following her train of thought and then applying it to any situation, hurt, anger and defensiveness would be immediately be diffused.  Sublime.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited November 2013

Thank you, mostlymom, for the video link. So insightful.

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Good Morning---

Mostlymom loved that video--so true.

Well I know I'm going back to sleep while u'r all up and running around and Chevy waiting for the neighbors to go our so she can procure her eggs. I wonder is she wears a black hoodie and a fake beard Hmmm giving u ideas Chevy. Oh no I'm part of this plan now. I'm an accessory before the crime.

OK everyone have a good day---and Marytomorrow is the day so pics please--we'll all be waiting.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited November 2013

Tim Conway, and Vicki Lawrence! And it was Klem Kadiddlehopper...! I remember sitting down and eating "Supper" with my family, and we would listen to The Red Skelton show! it was sooooooo funny.

We got our first TV when I was about 12 I think? And we were amazed when we could watch a show from another STATE! Like Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca! Before we even could afford a TV, my Brother and I would walk down on the corner, and lay on the grass, and watch a TV that was on , pointed towards the window so we could watch it. Couldn't hear it, but it didn't matter.... ha!

Cammi! You EAT chicken? That's okay.... it's not the same thing as the ones in the coop...Loopy I have to go put on my black hoodie now.... I don't even have to put ON a fake beard.... Ha, ha! (just kidding)

Congratulations Chickers! I'm so glad you are finished! It's amazing what we can go through, if we have a great team.... like Ducky did... And a lot of us do!

Cammi, you watch Crime shows! I LOVE them! And those Judge shows! Judge Alex is just a hunk!

And he is giving you Profanol? (sp) That is a great way to be put to sleep...! You don't even know it! I think they use something like that for colonoscopies also! That's what I was afraid of mostly ALSO! I didn't think I would wake up. But when I did, I didn't remember a THING, except going for a ride down the hall.... then BAM!

So you will be okay.... What are they going to do again? You have to swallow a hose, and they pull it out the other end? Is that like a roto-rooter? You have to tell us the details.... your public wants to know..... and we love you.

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

I think this is the team that will be "fixing" you! They look pretty competent!

• phgraham
    edited November 2013

rofl chevy, you crack me up.  and cammi as accessory before the crime i.e. mastermind.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited November 2013

Just a picture of my view this week - Very cool and clouding/rainy here. I was told by some - they missed my pictures. I hope this helps...image

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Teka me too. That looks like a professional painting, it's so beautiful.

Chevy the guy in the middle looks like my cardiologist, yes and the ither 2 will be by my side--Chevy the last time I was under I didn't wake up right at all---it took hrs and then oxygen and a hospital stay--that's why I don't like it and that's probably why he called so early looking at my history, it got harder and harder with each operation to wake me and the last time I had a colonoscopy I asked not to be put out so they didn't but I have to be for down my throat damn--that's why--I ever care what test or procedure gets done as long as I'm awake--see what a baby I am. WAAAAAA That was the worst scare I ever had thru all my years of going thru all of this--I could hear them crying and my BIL saying wake up we're here but I couldn't ad when I did barely Drs. were around me thru the nite and I knew that it was not good. So I really do fear that, I can't help it. Can u imagine the perfect Camille--I couldn't talk maybe that's why they were there enjoying the silence. LOL

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Cami I know of your fear, but I must of missed something in reading. You have to have the endo now b/c of? What changed?

Time for a buddy check.................. I left a message for Sweet Pea

It's Friday-----wishing a good weekend for everyone

Mary, hope tomorrow is beautiful and peaceful.

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Aw Geez Cammi! You really DO have a problem! I mean, that is amazing! I would be afraid too!

Can you ask if there is a way, to put you like in a twi-light sleep? I had that once, for arthroscopic surgery on my knee..... I think it is different than them just plain knocking you out with a ball-peen hammer!

I don't know what to do with you..... Is there any other way they can do what they have to do? Without putting you to sleep? Ask them that.

Tell them all of us gals will have to be WITH you when this so-called "procedure" is done. That should put the fear of God into them. Tell him we are all watching!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,258
    edited November 2013

Hopelessly behind as always but thinking about all of you.

Lilli

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited November 2013

Anyone see this dance prior to her BMX?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVh6c02eLmc

• camillegal
    edited November 2013

Sas since mycolon has moved and liver is getting more in my ribs or something.

Chevy I will be in twilite but I guess they want to be extra careful so I'm not in to deeply. What the hell no one wants to operate on me--Damn they could change things to use but won't know if it works til after--I have 3 hernias that hurts, one the most, my insides is a long operation so forget it, now my back but no one wants a lawsuit. So I am feared hahaha Chevy that why I'm always on pain meds and always feel like chit. But don't pity me Missy, it could be worse and I used to love being put out and especially ask to count down I loved counting down I made it to 1--well I cheated I remember I said 97,32,1--I did it-whap down-They don't even do that anymore but they let me cuz I had so much fun doing that.

Well I just can't dilly-dally around I have a home job now---I'm so so confused all the time, now I have more to be confused about--Aren't u happy Chevy??? Chevy I'm all right just stupid stuff, it's not cancer but it's all related to it and meds.

OK I just got a phone call---now 1st I can't hear on these damn new ohones. then I hear echos from the other people and trying to hold the ohone and write is just plain silly with these phones, then I have no idea what they are asking avout, I' know nothing when they ask questions, so I do the best I can and tell them to have a nice day and then I contact my boss on Email and hope he can decipher what I want to tell him and I think of u guys making fun of my typing so U really think this is foing to last??? LOL

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2013

Well of course if something is going to go wrong, pick today to do it. Woke up this morning with raging bronchitis...went to the dr. and told her to give me a GOOD anti-biotic. Hope it works. Feel like chit.DevilIm so gad our little guys are back. Have the rehearsal dinner tonight, will be back later if anything interesting happens.