Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2013

Tek....not so isolated....we have had several in the Pa area this year.......one just the other day......massive sink hole righ in front of a family's home...."started as a crack, and they stood and watched it consume the street....took video, and you can hear the owner saying....OMG, OMG......scary

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited November 2013

My county and 2 others are the most likely in Fl to have sinkholes. I had to be nosey and drive by. Media all over, choppers hovering so far it's got 2 houses a boat and pool

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited November 2013

Good afternoon all, I have not seen the news yet but that is scary hope it is done. I took a shower this morning and removed the bandages. looks bad but not tears, I knew it would not look good and it will get better. For all the flatsy's out there have any of you taken my route? Deconstruction? Just curious about recovery. I have a sink hole in my chest. The radiated side looks like a canyon and I knew it would but does it ever fill in and how long before this might be expected. I'm planning on tattooing but my idea was floral and not mountain range...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2013

I have just heard that our Veggy is now an angel

November 12 2013

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited November 2013

Alyson....when??? so sad....

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited November 2013

what!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited November 2013

OMG so sad. Somebody please tell me what has happened? What did I miss?

And may Veggy be at peace and her family find comfort.....

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited November 2013

oh phuque. Been gone a bit. I didn't want to come back to this news. So terribly sad. Does anyone know what happened?

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013
  • sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

my last PM's with Veggy were on the 29th and 30th talking about Abbott and Costello. Her last post was on OMG on Nov 4th --"going for chemo".

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited November 2013

I did not know her but so sad.

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

I am beside myself....she was lovely person......we were going to meet....... the next time with Granny......talked to her often.......

Granny my heart goes out to you and her family.........she loved you........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited November 2013

It's so hard to go through this again with one of our friends.... I'm so sorry.....Prayers for her and her family.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,483
    edited November 2013

We are so saddened for her, her family, and for all of you who knew and loved her.

Hugs to you All,

Your Mods

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Meeting now by the Sweet Fire to remember our Veggy. Her humor and wit will not be forgotten. Let's raise our glasses to her and bid a fond fare the well. May you find that which was missing Veggy and be at peace.

Veggy often over time went to throw things into the Bonfire, to burn the heateful stupid things about BC

I don't know, needed to go there and think of her,

http://community.breastcancer.org/posts/edit/3780665?from_p=158

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Amen Sas! Her soul can rest now and have comfort and peace.

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

At least she won't be hurting anymore.... or going through that god-awful treatment.... Fly with the angels veggy....xoxooxoxo

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2013

Third angel gone in a week. Veggy I will miss you so much.Bon voyage sweet Veggy.

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

gone too soon........we raise you up....."

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited November 2013

Veggy, you always had a kind, encouraging word every time I had issues. I will miss you. Hope you are partying with the other angels watching over us.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited November 2013

Sad....this was too quick for our Veggy...prayers and peace for all ♥

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited November 2013

Really sad news. My heart goes out to her family and friends. Gone way too soon.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,258
    edited November 2013

I am so very sorry to hear about veggy. I did not ever really post with her, but did read those she wrote to others...I missed someone beautiful while I was collecting stones. I hope she had a beautiful passage and I also hope her loved ones can get through the next few days without too much distress. Healing thoughts and prayers for their loss.

Lilli

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited November 2013

Ah, Veggy-no more dark basements. Only light and joy as your spirit soars. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited November 2013

Hi! My dear family,   Just wanted to say love you all and appreciate you thinking about me and keeping a check on me.  Sass told me Veggy passed!  I am so terribly sad to hear this news!  We've lost a member of our family.  It's so-so sad!

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited November 2013

IllinoisLady--such a beautiful tribute about stones and diamonds for Veggy.  It will help me remember  what is important in life.  May Veggy spirit continue to glow as a beautiful diamond.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

I just read this on another thread, and it so sad, I can't believe this happened so fast--Oh my God please welcome veggy into u'r arms so she will see all the light that she didn't see here, and may her family find peace.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited November 2013

Precious Sassy called me at work today, shedding tears about our Vegette. I was between hospice families, and couldn't spend more than a few minutes with our Sassette. We have lost a beloved sister today - Darling Girl - you are with your angels now.

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

For Veggy.................

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Good Morning Hoolies,

Alyson posted a picture of sweet Veggy on the Big Girl Panties thread....