Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Options

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013
    Options

Blondie, Party is on the 11th. Celebrating 1 year of the STFU thread.

Shane Oak, come back (at least for the party)- you started this!Happy

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013
    Options

Blondie......Philly did not expect this.....first measurable snow fall....you can barely see the plays.......must be 3 inches on the field at the Lincoln Financial.......wow.....

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,896
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • wren44
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • wren44
    edited December 2013
    Options

Ignore all that mumbo jumbo. The link is at the bottom.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,250
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hey Wren, we edited your post to get rid of the "mumbo jumbo" and removed the duplicate posting :)

--The Mods

• wren44
    edited December 2013
    Options

Thank you so much!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013
    Options

Oh it's snowing here but it's like that dusting kind of snow--so we'll see.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013
    Options

no, we got easy 5 or a tad more..

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013
    Options

I just couldn't understand "whose" Anniversary it was! I am so dense! Shut up Cammi.... It is this THREADS anniversary....Yay!

You guys are all making cookies! How fun! I just buy those packs of cookie mixes from the Dollar store... like the peanut-butter, and chocolate chip by Pillsbury, and chop nuts and add that to them!.... It's just for us 2 anyway....

I meant to say something, but I forgot what it was!

Wren, I WONdered what you were doing, Ha! I have to look at that link you posted....

It has warmed up to 20 degrees out! It is a heat-wave! Dang.... Have to hurry and put on my Bikini, and get some rays!

Love you guys!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited December 2013
    Options

I'll bring carrot cake!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013
    Options

Savgigi, I love carrot cake, I really should try making it instead of buying from Costco..

4seewhat...did you get the HS kids home? On time? Sounds like fun, you have to love all that ENERGY.

Beautiful day in S. Idaho, but COLD

Hope all the Hollies are having a relaxing Sunday afternoon...& pain free...

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013
    Options

Oh man, carrot cake is my absolute favorite with cream cheese frosting and chopped walnuts. OMG, I haven't had any in ages. I should make one for Christmas..thanks for the idea! I need the calories about as much as I needed breast cancer but hey, it is the holidays, right? LOL Singing

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013
    Options

Yes April.... You can have anything you want! That's how I feel! I can have a chocolate coke, once in awhile if I want, AND a piece of that dark chocolate covered almonds with dried cherries from Costco. My favorite.

I remember this Spice Cake my Mom used to make... It had 2 parts... The cake mix she made, and she had the spices, raisins and nuts soaking in hot water while she made it. THAT one was our family's favorite.... Sometimes I buy the carrot cake mix, and add nuts, raisins and I peel carrots, and then shop that up and add to the mix.

Okay.... warming up to 20 now! It's about time!

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013
    Options

Wren, that was a great video! You could just see the joy in their faces! Thank you!

• Holeinone
    edited December 2013
    Options

Wren, I agree, the video is a delight! Thx for posting it...what a chuckle

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013
    Options

Iced in for the 4th day. Car doors frozen and so is our road out - was 8 degrees last night - up to 24 now.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013
    Options

I think the party is missing some libations- homemade eggnog. Spiked or not, your choice. Some hot spiced cider, too.

• Holeinone
    edited December 2013
    Options

Juliaana, Now were talkin...I will take mine with just a wee bit of ? ( do not know what goes in them, whiskey? I did have one years ago )

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013
    Options

Capt Morgan spiced rum and hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick...mmmmmm, I can taste it now and haven't had one of those in probably 15 years!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013
    Options

Oh yea April u came back with that recipe really fst for someone who hasn't it in forever. BTW I luv spinach pie, never made it we have a recipe similar to it onion pie--Yummy I know it sounds disgusting but it's kind of like baked onion soup very thick with  really good tasting crust around it.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013
    Options

TekaThumbsUp

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013
    Options

Cami - Here's a link for 4 pages of cookies made with cake mixes. Not tried them but they sure do sound easy.

http://www.recipegoldmine.com/cakemixcook/cakemixcook.html

I'll bring lemon scones to the anniversary party.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013
    Options

limoncello jello shots.....since I am a sour mood....aka: down in the basement.....

face lift is doing okay,although bmy right side of my face is healing slower, due to me having a mixed parotid tumor when I was 27....the PS spent and hour and a half more on that side......both sides having some parotid reactions..to: sweet....sour....or just thinking about it..still wearing strap but it hurts because I have sutures in my hair

part 2 cosmetic ....1 week tomorrow....not as I or PS expected..Bawling...he saw me on Wed. (was supposed to take my "puppet strings," also called lid sutures out...NO....and Fri last week and will see me on Monday....have chemosis...requiring drops every 2 hours...compression cool pack on my eyes......brow lift did not work....as bad or worst than pre surgery........PS is gushing apologies.....I hope all my sutures come out on Monday......just call me in the gutter gal.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013
    Options

OMG Di it sounds awful for u, I'm sure the PS will fix everything fine, but it's what u'r going thru that's awful for u. AWWWWW I'm sorry.

Luv---thanks a bunch, I was looking at some of them, easy peasy love esy stuff, maybe tht's why I ws popular back in the day.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013
    Options

Di.....had had eyelid surgery lids and below, and had no problems......was he board certified....

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013
    Options

Ducky.....yes my plastic surgeon is board certified....even

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013
    Options

wow hope all turns out ok, although my PS told me of complications that could happen, but the percentages were so low, I went ahead.....maybe I was lucky.....did he give you any reasons why it happened....apologies are great, but that is not helping you.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013
    Options

I would send this pavlova for the party but it might crush.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013
    Options

Good Morning----Alyson I'll eat it all crushed up with a spoon, so don't worry bout it, it will be in good hands and then tummy.