Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2013

I caught up there is so much going on.....first of all MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Mary.....I am sorry...

Shell congrats to your DH and you are a wonderful wife....

GMA....men don't like to think they get depressed, they like to be the strong ones....what does he enjoy?

Ducky, Chevy,Cammie, Teka and all others (cause I can't remember just read about 5 pages) have a wonderful christmas eve and christmas day....

Me am going to DD for breakfast and then to DS for dinner, so glad I don't have to cook...never really did for christmas didn't care.....lol

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

The tetrazzini is in the oven and smells wonderful. I'm a seat of the pants cook when it comes to casseroles. Has way too much chicken in it like almost an extra cup but who cares. DD arrived about 3:30 several hours b4 I expected she would be here. She and DH in living room on couch trading horror stories from their respective business.

Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and that 2014 treats all of us gently. Gma and Mary and Shells and Blondie esp. the 4 of you.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Wish we could all be together. Wouldn't that be fun? Hugs to all of you and Merry Christmas!!!!! Ducky behave yourselfWinking.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited December 2013

A Blessed and Peaceful Christmas to all! May your Holidays be Happy.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

I did Mary....it's all over, and I'm alone once again......

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas ya'll!! First Christmas with BC and I'm so grateful for my dh....he's done just about everything himself..shopping, wrapping, last minute errands. I did do cookies with the girls today and I was so happy to do something "normal" for a change. Even though it exhausted me lol.

Again, merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family. Prayers for peace, joy, and love. ((hugs))

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas to all.  Blessing on everyone.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

I pray everyone has a wonderful holiday enjoying peace and family and friends.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas Tang!  See?  I shortened your name...  You'll get used to that around here...

You too Juliaanna!  Both of you gals have been through a lot....  Hope this year will be a better one....for everyone!

xoxo

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Santa was here and Joey was so happy and Santa left a note thanking him for the cookies that Joey left out. So the presents are being opened and Joey is handing them out and after a few minutes he stopped and said This is wonderful if this is all I get (a couple then) it's more than enough I'm so happy we have each other and he started to cry. So he got composed and we finished our presents and he was thrilled thanking us and Santa--cuz he knows he can hear  him--And Marty said Oh there's one more and he brought out the last one--It was an IPOD V--with Searry??? Joey opens it and the tears really came and he said I never expected this,  I know I couldn't have been that good--OMG this is unbelievable as he's crying his eyes out.--and he keeps saying TY, TY, TY-with tears running down his face. Talk about drama opening up presents. He's making us all cry.

I know this is more serious than I usually am, but I feel like it was known that he is what I needed for all of this, cuz my DD wasn't even supposed to have kids, so I feel like he was meant for me and u all know how I feel about him and living with him now is my double blessing.
  • phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas to all of you cute little hula-hoolie girls and Chuck!

I'm so far behind I'll never ketchup.  I would like to say it's because I was busy and got a life, but that would be a lie.  It's mainly because I'm lazy and also sleeping.  That doesn't mean I don't love you all!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

phgrahm, ....have a good day...sleep if you must.

I an all xmased  out....so glad it's over......guga

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

I love you all so very much - you are very precious to me.

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

Ducks - mine is not over, yet, but I'm looking forward to when it is, as well!

BTW, what does guga mean?

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

She'll....LMAO......whatever it was ....spellcheck took over...even I don't know......LOL, LOL

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas!!! Sending love and hugs xoxoxox. Got out of  the hospital on Christmas Eve. Feeling good just very sore and pain... Wishing you all nothing but the very best!!!

Sweet Pea 

Xoxoxoxo

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

Brava, Sweet Pea. Thinking of you, Mary. Night night.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited December 2013

Whew, thanks for asking about 'guga', Shellybelly.  I was kinda worried.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

Hope you who celebrate Christmas have all had a wonderful time. Mine has been great despite that I really missed my babies. They had had real white Christmas for the first time. Luckily they were without power for just over 24 hours unlike many others who still don't have any. Have spent today relaxing.

Big big hugs to all.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Oh woke up and it's over--I hate that it's over, but I enjoy that it's over and I don't do much. But I enjoy being with everyone. So now New Years hahah I do nothing at all I just like a Holiday during the week for everyone else. I drank Rum-Jata--I  think that what it's called---really good, but more of a kick than I thought--Wow wish I could drink. Fell asleep to fast, now I woke up.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Had a wonderful Christmas with Jordan here. He got tons of stuff and was such a good boy. They stayed last night too, and we all went to bed really early. Santa was here at 6 a.m and it didn't stop all day.Ziggy got a new leash for Christmas, so grammy spent the most part of the morning being a dog for Jordan. He bypassed most of his toys for the leash. What you will do for your grandchildren!!!!!! Im glad its over and today is quiet. Tomorrow I go for scans.Shocked  Hope all is ok, but not getting my hopes up...

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

When will you know the results, Mary? I'm keeping an optimistic outlook for you.  image

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Great xmas, but Xmas eve my tv died.....thought my sons were kidding, but they were no...

So tonight I will have a new Samsung 46 inch 3D TV...."my sons are buying it for me...told them "no", I will buy my own.......my son called from the Best Buy......he already bought it....delivery tonight along with 2 pair of 3 D glasses.......

I feel bad cause 1 just gave me a $1,000 check for Xmas, the other $500.00......I don't like taking from my kids....., I'm a giver.......but appreciate all they do......my other 4 are just as generous.....just does not seem right.....Moms should give, not take....

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Me too Mary--Let us know as soon as u can.

Mary I'm glad u had such a beautiful holiday. Grandchildren are our joy.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Ducky, it is exactly this reason (you are a giver and don't like to take from your kids) that your kids WANT to get this for you. Let them. Allow them the same joy of giving that you have been able to get by giving to them all of these years. I know it is hard but try to let it happen so they can be really happy they got you this new TV.

Hugs and Merry Christmas to all. Mary, in your pocket for what is to come.

I am at work now and I don't like it when the holiday falls in the middle of the week. It is better if it is on a Friday or Monday...lol

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

Ducky, They learned giving from watching you. It's really exciting to be able to give your parent something they actually want. I know that at my age I need them to come and take things, not bring them and you're probably the same.

Mary, In your pocket tomorrow. I'll keep a candle burning for good results.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

April....agree about the middle of the week Xmas....they have changed so many holidays which are more significant for. when they fall, then Xmas......I would like Saturday into Sunday.......would even take Friday into Saturday.....

I understand that the 25th is not the true birth of Jesus anyway...anyone else hear that...

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

Mary - will be in your pocket tomorrow. What time so we can be tuned in with prayers?

Ducky - I agree with Wren. They learned giving from you. Enjoy your children being able to do this. Shows you raised them to honor you. Hope you enjoy the 3-D glasses. Do they do the setup for you too?

House is very quiet. DD left yest. around 4. DH has gone to work but will prob. get off early. I think he is up a few hours.

CHEVY - Are you the one that talked about Kluski noodles? I bought some and DH thought they were terrific in the tetrazzini. They are not common around here; oddly enough I bought them at the chain Mexican market. Butterball turkey breast was magnificent. I need to note that and buy it again next year. It almost looked professional, juicy and plenty of leftovers. The overnight eggnog French toast was OK; would have been way too sweet with the original amt. eggnog so was glad I subbed 1/2&1/2 for 1 cup. DD took some of everything home. Good girl brought her frozen blue ice packs and a backpack cooler supplied by one of their venders. We stuffed it full plus the freebie styrofoam one we had saved. She does not cook, except for pasta and rice I think she lives on. Bragged that she had made brownies but turned out it was the same brownies story I heard about 2 months ago lol. She's a good girl, good job, paying off her car 2.5 years early. But all she does is work, come home, play on computer, play with her cats. Wish she had a social life of some kind. Think the move to Seattle/Portland is on hold. May be some promotions coming within her company in early spring; company had a very good Christmas season.

New Years Eve may go to Sunday School party but then again DH is off so may stay home with him.