Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

April and Mary.....  I'm so sorry for everything.....  (((hugs)))

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2013

April sorry about your MIL

Mary sorry about the scans.....waiting for the explaination....hang in there.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Scans came back really bad, progression in all the old spots and a new big one  in the femur of my leg,told me my leg could break at any time, so Im now using a walker until I see the orthopedic surgeon next Friday. They might be able to put a rod in it or do rads, but I need to be on chemo cause of the liver, its growing really fast and I don't think he'll do both chemo and rads at the same time, and I think the surgery is out of the question cause it will take a long time to heal, so Im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'll know more Monday when mo is back in the office.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

Mary......again, so sorry........

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

Mary,

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013

Mary, I am so sorry....that sucks.....ThumbsDown

sending love & gentle hugs your way

Di

• di2012
    edited December 2013

April...my condolences for your loss...so unfair!!!

my grandmaother had BC....but died of colon cancer......my colonoscopy is in Feb....I have had pre cancerous polyps removed a few years ago....DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

Mary, I admire and respect you so much. You're a true blooded hooliee, er heroine. I imagine you hanging out on your porch watching your menfolk hammering away last spring. 

Love you dear sweetheart. You got more gumption and  love than a girl knows what to do with! 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Mary I'm sorry about those stupid results--be super careful maybe when MO comes back they'll put together some type of different plan for different circumstances, can u'r liver get zapped in any way with the cyber knife??? I see so much of that right now, but don't know about it. (((PRAYERS)))

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

I don't know about the cyber knife either, but along with the big mets. in my liver there are a bunch of little ones too, so I don't know if its possible to do it or not. I think the worst part is that I don't have any pain in my leg to make me think about being careful. dd was jumping up and down on my lap on Christmas and she is 5'11 and weighs 150 pounds!!!! So I think Ive been lucky, not to mention rolling around those trampoline things at Monkey Joes with Jordan!! Going from that to acting like a 90 year woman is for the birds.....

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

Mary, sending lots of positive energy & hopeful thoughts to you. I hope your MO has a plan ready and is willing to give you meds to make it all tolerable

Golf girl...

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited December 2013

((((HUGS)))) and prayers Mary.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

Hey Hoolie Girls!

I have been kind of MIA lately with the kids home and Holiday stuff.  Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas.  I have been trying to keep up.

Mary, so sorry about crappy scans.  I pray the MO has a very effective plan in store that helps most quickly!

April, very sorry to hear about your MIL.  This rat bastard disease knows no boundaries like Cami said.

Gma, hope the withdrawal is going ok.  I am sure it is really tough.  It will be worth it once they get things sorted out.

Everyone else, hope all is well.  I am headed to surgery today at 11. Plan to be home by 3!!  Can't wait for the new squishes!  It will be nice to roll over and not bounce back!!

Happy Monday Hoolies.  Hope everything goes well for everyone today no matter what you have going on!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

4......pocket party.........we will kept down.......yea right....lol

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

4444444444444!  Thinking of you!  Post a pic of your new girls....  if you want... even if you DON'T want to!  Loopy

Don't go bouncin' off that table, either.

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

thanks girls! I'll get before and after pics!  In transit now. Already thinking about lunch!  Why is it you are not hungry or thirsty until they say you can't eat or drink!!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

does that go along with what they say in a C-scan or MRI..........hold your breath.....breath......or don't move.....

Always when your told no..........lol....so true

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

hold still means something will automatically start to itch!

• Holeinone
    edited December 2013

4see....in your pockets girl, smooth sailing....my challenge right  now is to refrain from coughing. On he rads table, getting over a throat infection...

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

yea.....the cough thing......when I lay without something under my head everything begins to move in my head, nose throat, so I always have to ask for something under my head......

Had an MRI once where the tech came at with with a cage for my face that made me look like Freddy Kreuger.........I said...that is going on my face.......yes it did, and they lock it closed...........then she said.....don't move, don't cough. and only do shallow breathing....no deep breaths.....

Awful, but I did it, and nothing under my head........had to be FLAT.......

• di2012
    edited December 2013

4444444 in your pocket this AM....and a slightly premature:  Welcome to the SQUISHY side!  

Di

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

(((Mary))) Am at work but wanted to send a hug your way.

STUPID CANCER!

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013

After going through all the treatments and seeing all the infusion centers and that they are still treating with the hard core drugs from 30 plus years ago you would think by now they would have something that works without all the horrible issues that come with the RED DEVIL   I sometimes think that they will not find a cure because Cancer makes too much money for the drug companies and all the Doctor offices and people that would be out of a job.  My Rant for the day.  Sorry for your Loss  April485

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Back home eating ice dream from chik fil a!  Squishy feels better already.  So glad to be through the home stretch. Walked in the house, mostly in a straight line, and the first thing the 11 year old says to me "I'm kinda hungry mom!". Normal is nice ;0)

Thanks for the pocket party Hoolies!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Brrrrr. Just dropped a spoonful of ice cream down my new cleavage! Not numb there!

• Holeinone
    edited December 2013

...glad you are home, hope you can rest....take it easy...doubt if you'll be partying the New Year in, next year...

Golf girl

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Already up and running!  I itch like crazy under this surgical bra though.  Had a nap and will prolly be up all night!  Company for new years day and 2 party invites for Saturday.  I am kicking 2013 to the curb with a giant boot!,

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Mary, thinking about you today and hoping MO had some positive thoughts and a plan.....

• di2012
    edited December 2013

so 444444 did you consider the exchange an easy surgery?.....

Di

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

Thinking of you Mary.