Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

Luvey....yes, they will do it all......laughed at the 3d glasses thing......

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

No Ducky, let your kids do for you too. It makes them feel good. I used to love giving my mom and dad things, even if they could afford anything they wanted...Its nice to be able to do that for your parents.....

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

I guess.....sitting waiting for my newTV....will let you know what it is like.....my son said Mom, your gonna feral like your watching TV for the first time...mine was 8 years old......really thought that was not very long to yo bad......

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited December 2013

Ducky hope your tv is awesme

Mary....scans.....hope you are ok

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Blondie......AWESOME....

Hope your ok girlfriend......hope we have a great 2014.......hugs

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

Yes, Ducks, listen to your hoolies, er, girlies here, accept with graciousness.

I don't really care for the pre-Christmas drama we have created here in America. I'm so relieved when it is over. For years, now, I have not gone to a mall to buy consumer addicted stuff that the commercials say we need, in fact, I avoid malls as much as possible. Our beautiful planet prefers that we appreciate life's bounties more naturally. I do hope I haven't offended any of my dear sisters here.... I'm just so grateful that it's over. 

My very favorite rituals of Christmas are gathering together with friends and family for good eats, and outdoor Christmas lights. I love love love them, and each year it's such a delight to light the outside of our home up during the dark winter nights.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

I will try to catch up -  Iam really really behind. I now have nerve pain back in the breast - I forgot how much sensitivity I had when anything touches my breast.. Now I will have to go braless until we figure this out...

Had a wonderful time with the grandsons - I made them some pillowcases for their pillows - here is a picture of the little guy snuggling with his new pillowcases.. Its not a great picture -its from my cell phone:

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Shell..love my TV.......

Even more fun.....after installing the son who picked it up took me to dinner.......this morning my other son who also paid 1/2 is coming this morning to get rid of the old one.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Ducky enjoy what was given to u, when u'r kids come up with an idea they re so happy, so wear the glasses and enjoy the movies. And u'r right this Wed. thing is silly---There actually is no registered date for the birth of Christ, and Historians place it in spring or summer for their own reasons. From weather, where the stars were etc. Altho I like this time of yr--the actual date  is unknown so I agree it should fall on a Friday or Sat. so after people who work can really crash more. And I love the lights outside, I feel like everyone should leave them up til Feb, so the dark nites have some brightness to them, when taken down it's so cold looking on our streets.

I have no idea what the weather will be like today , but it's not Sunny, just dull and cloudy. So we'll see.

And in u'r pocket.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

sunny here, but cold.....a worse cold spell is coming....

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

Mary - thinking of you this morning and praying for you during your scans. Tell these other hoolies to be quiet so you can hear us in your pocket. Oops someone just spilled something sticky & wet on me. Brrr.

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

That was me, Luv, sorry, it was a Caramel Macchiato with whipped.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Terrible scansScared..Will tell you guys laterxoxo

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

so sorry to hear, Mary

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Mary......waiting and praying.....

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

Shiiiiittttt Mary, so sorry, thinking of you....

• luvmygoats
    edited December 2013

Mary - praying for you.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited December 2013

Hugs and prayers Mary.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

Oh Mary, I'm here for you. Hugs and prayers coming your way. 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

Mary, sending healing and strengthening thoughts.

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

You are surrounded by loving thoughts  and prayers

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

Thinking of you Mary...xoxoxo

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

My mother in law passed away yesterday. Stage 4 colon cancer. Took 3 years from initial diagnosis at stage IIIB to take her life after she went through so much during treatment. They put a man on the moon 45 years ago and yet we still lose our loved ones to this f'king disease! WHY??? Big money in the drugs to treat it? I am so upset and jaded right now. Anyway, hoping you are all doing ok...have not checked back on the threads in a few days.

Sorry for the rant. I am so sad right now...

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Mary, just read about your scans...so sorry sweetie. Huge Hugs.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

April...so sorry....same disease took my mother in 1 year.....no one cares...they do all this shit for heart attacks, and cancer is un-noticed.......

I have both, so I am not being judge mental....my Dr said its because things of a cardiac nature attack one organ, where cancer can happen from your head to you toes...many organs, and many types......

Still it's years and years of this...

Look at the young boy who found a test for Pancreatic cancer.....he was laughed out the door by all but one Research company and Dr........makes you wonder.....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Mary love and prayers for u.

april I'm so sorry for u'r family's loss. It seems like this damn disease just keeps on going.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

April, so sorry to hear that your MIL passed. Never easy...

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

GMA....just saw your grandson.....adorable.........hugs

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

April, Condolences to you and your family. It's hard to lose someone and doubly hard this time of the year. (((((HUGS)))))

• luvmygoats
    edited December 2013

April - so sorry about your MIL. So sweet that you loved her so.

Mary - hope you get more Jordan (that is right?) time soon.

Holding both of you close in prayers.