Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

hi all. I keep losing threads.

It is 2014 here,fireworks going off everywhere.

Sending wishes for  peace and blessings for2014

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

Alyson....Happy New Year

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited December 2013

Hope all of you have a very happy new year. Don't know anything new yet, other than on top of everything else I have a uti, but that maybe why Ive been feeling like chit. Having 2 pocket parties Friday, at 9:30 and 1:30 for the orthopedic dr. Bring all left over party supplies and we will have a belated new years partySmile

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited December 2013

Mary, count me in for both pocket parties. I'll bring sparkling pear juice.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Happy new Year Hoolies...I sure hope 2014 is a MUCH better year for me than 2013 was! Hugs!!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Mary, Mary.....will be by your side......hope and pray.......hugs

• levassel
    levassel Member Posts: 254
    edited December 2013

LOVE IT....sometimes feel exactly the same.  I've very bitchy lately (tamoxafin???) or crying.  I have my bi-lat on Jan 2 and scared beyond scared!  I hear ya sista!

Laurie

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Lavassel....name sounds new......welcome......your fear is understandable.......many here have gone through this....

Many wonderful sisters here who will help you......please join us in greeting you, and welcoming you.....

We have pocket parties here, and we will all be in your pocket on Jan. 2nd.......we are noisy, but will be there for you...

Hugs and prayers to you........come back when you feel up to it.....

Bitchy and crying comes with the territory.......I am on Femara.....your not alone......

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

Here's to hoping 2014 is a good year for everyone and thanks for being here for me and for each other.

Mary - I'll be in your pocket for Friday.

Quatre - how are you feeling today? Hope you are getting some rest at least.

Levassel - welcome to the hooligans. We have pocket parties so you will not be alone on the 2nd. May be kinda quiet today but am sure some others will stop by. I wish I had found BCO b4 my surgery. I only found it while out on leave. Fire away on questions or just come back to let loose. Love you sister.

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

Luvy.....Happy New Year to you too........

Like you....this has been the strength I needed when it was all scary and seemed hopeless......".it was and still is my "go to" place when I need to rant, laugh, be comforted, when everyone else around me thinks I'm doing great.......when really I want to get in bed and not get out..........when I am in that deep dark basement.. and can't find the stairs......

You raised me up.....I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.........

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2014

Mary thinking about you!!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2014

Levassel, welcome., though sorry you find yourself here.

Wishing all the hoolies a Blessed and Peaceful New Year!

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited January 2014

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Chick....back at cha.hope your feeling good......hugs..

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited January 2014

it's almost here...  Hoping and wishing a Happy Healthy New Year for everyone!!!

Cindy

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

You too Crog.....

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2014

Happy New Year Hooligans!  I wish for 2014 to be kind to everyone.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Back at cha

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited January 2014

It's still 10:00 here, 2 more hours to go for a kinda tough year. Time  to say goodbye to 2013 and start  a new year with renewed  hope and strength. Love youse all.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited January 2014

Hey all - Happy New Year.  It's almost 1:00 AM here, and I need to go to bed.  Take care all.  May we all have a better 2014 and on than was 2013 and previous.  Great big bear hugs to everyonezzz.  Happy

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Hi everyone--stayed up til midnite with Joey kissed and cuddled and fell asleep and woke up a couple of hrs. later. He was so excited cuz he made it til midnite, then promptly fell asleep. My kids went out, it's been snowing here. They'll be home for breakfast--but hungover and tired, I'm sure .Well they don't drive like that so it's good.

• april485
    edited January 2014

Happy New Year Hoolies! xoxo

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

dd and Jordan came to see us for a while then I got hooked on honey boo-boo? I felt like an idiot watching the show, but that family is unbelievably stupid and gross, I couldn't help but watch it. That was my new years eve.

• april485
    edited January 2014

Mary, honeybooboo and that ilk are like a train wreck...can't help but crane your neck to see it. Sort of like
    "Hoarders" which I am appalled by but watch anyway...and Beverly Hills housewives...and other "reality" tv shows like that..LOL

Happy New Year! Yours was more exciting than mine. I fell asleep on the couch until about 11:44 and then watched the ball drop and went to bed. HA! Beat that one for boring! LOL

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Shell....2014 here we come.......miss you girlie...hugs and prayers

April..mine was boring as a NY's Eve could be for most, but I was on my IPad most of the night playing games, and keeping track of the best friends I have ever known....ALL OF YOU....

So boring.....maybe to some.....for me it was my NY's Eve party........

Mary, Cami.....you were with the best company possible......the young ones..the future....your grandchildren......when your with them you look into their beautiful faces and think......GOD IS GOOD.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR FRIENDS.........

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Ducky I agree with u, I couldn't have a better NY--I wasn't drinking, partying, having a whole bunch of people, but my DG was plenty for me, he's a cuddler so between the cat, dog and him there was no shortage of love in our home. That is the best.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2014

I went to bed at 8pm and said the hell with everything.. boy I'm in a great mood aren't I..

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

GMA....been there....too often to talk about.....was alone in my recliner, with my grandsons dog...he nt on. Cruise...

Can I help you up the steps out of the basement......here for you....hugs