Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited February 2014

2/14/14 8:55 p----Chevy called at 8:35. In her room. Totally coherent. Voice raspy from tube. Pain scale 5. No PCA, suggested she ask for one. DD & Dh had just left. Subcu Heparin given. Rehab starts in Am. I'm to call her @9-10 her time. I finally have the time straight. Thanks all. Two incision(usual). Sends her love. Sassy

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited February 2014

some how I lost STFU in my favorites. Also another thread I notice last week. What's up with that? Anyway, I know about Chevy from the other threads. So sorry, hopefully it won't be too hard on her. Hi guys! 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2014

Smaarty, I think it's because back to top and remove from my favorite topics are too close together at the bottom. Wish they would only have the remove at the top. I think we've all done it.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Smaarty.........that has happened to me many times......all ;of a sudden I think......hmmm haven't heard from a certain thread..........check my favorites list and .....GONE.......mentioned it to the Mods.........a lot they care..............so I just put it back............Hi back at cha........have a great rest of the night.......

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Grayson update.........doing play-doh with her sister.....making progress

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited February 2014

Ducky.....I love Grayson......great picture of your twin grandbabies!...every bit of progress counts...she is going to fight this all  the way.....hope a great lawyer is involved too, to fight for her.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Di......yes an excellent lawyer.........you can see her hands are not  perfect, and part of her disability also involves her arms......but she does her best to make them work............that big chair she is sitting in is a special chair to keep her upright........

She is coming along..........one day she will walk alone.......

Thanks for caring......it means a lot.....hugs

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2014

OMG, you could eat those two right up! So cute Ducky!

Sas, thanks for the updates on Chevy. We miss her.

Stay warm everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

Ducky that picture is ADORABLE of both of them--they are both 2 cute.

I'm planning on calling Chevy today too--but Sas has all the infor I just say stupid things as usual.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Cam, April........thank you...........just like to keep the ladies updated on Grayson........they will be 3 years old on March 3rd........time flies.........

Cam......don't sell yourself short........it is not always how "brilliantly" you say something, its how sincere and from the heart your message comes.............

Was not aware we were being tested on "how well we say things".........again thanks for caring.......

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

Besides, you are brilliant Camette.

• sas-schatzi
    edited February 2014

Morning Owlettes, Olders, Hermies, Stfuer's Our Dear Chevy is up and moving. She called me 06:45 am Her time. LOL. She's was getting up to a chair to eat. Wants to get back on the computer. Misses everyone, thanks you for all the words of support.

She's on oxy. I forgot to ask pain scale I wasn't quite awake yet. LOL it was 08:45 am my time.Took Melatonin late so I was groggy. Her room sounded busy.

Her bladder cath is out(usual). Lovenox for anticoagulant ( usual). Voice almost regular, little raspy.

I'm with you all, miss our morning post of play by play by her. Update later Sassy

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Sas my phone needs charging and I think I have the right number, so I'll call in a little while--goofy Chevy

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Oh so proper--adorable Aly.

This will be a sleepy day, my kids and Joey went to my SIL's sister's wedding staying overnight at a motel--to many hourse for me--but I got to stay with a kat that wants me all to herself and a dog since no one else is home wants me too, Oy Vey. That silly clever cat layed on me with legs front and back spread out all the way while the dog got his big head there somewhere every so often letting out a sob. Babies would have been easier (not really)

And I can see this morning we did get more snow--the only way u can tell is by the sidewalks, driveway and streets (a little) it just keeps on dropping on us--but I did see some pics on FB and so far what I saw a good time was going on last nite--so I hope my kids enjoyed themselves-her main color was deep purple--and the young oys mostly wore lack shirts and purple ties--so cute but of course Joey had to wear a deep purple shirt with a black and purple tie--he has to be different.These little kids all looked so old. Well when they get home things will be back to normal with our furbabies--my Katie-Kat slaps the hell out of our Dog but never hurts him and he's huge. dumb cat, one day he'll hit back.

• sas-schatzi
    edited February 2014

Morning Owlettes, Hermie's Hoolies, Olders(? lol):

Chevy's going home today. Only taking tylenol. hardly feels she even needs that. Up with PT a couple of times, Everything's ready at home. Anxious to be out of there, home, and back here Love to all XOXO sassy.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited February 2014

Chevy - glad you are coming home!!  Once you have enough energy to read - be sure you are very very VERY careful.  OK???

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Hey G.G..........hope your doing ok,,,,,,,,,,,,good to see you posting........don't be a stranger........hugs.

Just heard another 2-4 inches of snow on Tuesday...........SAY IT ISN'T SO.............

• shellshine
    edited February 2014

Thinking of all of my friends buried in the snow and locked in their indoor world. I don't dare complain about how dark, gloomy and rainy it's been over here, mud everywhere, mold growing in cabinets and in the closets - have to run my clothes through the dryer to get rid of the smell. But no, not complaining here - don't dare or might get run over!

So our dear Chevette is getting sprung loose - Chevy - what you will do for some extra attention. Now QUIT GALAVANTING for a couple of weeks and let those bones heal. Also, sending you a PM cause I need your phone number and address - Sassypants wouldn't give it to me - shut up Sassy.  Oh, and THANK YOU SASS for keeping us in the loop about our girl, you da bomb diggity, girl.

I've been thinking so much about Ducks, Mary, GMA, GG, Wren, April, Camette, Blondette, Jan, Goats, Spooks  and all of our hoolies hangin in there during these gloomy days. And Ally, too,of course.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Shell.......wow, so sorry.........sounds like we don't have it too bad................promise I won't complain about snow again..........hope you get the mess cleaned up soon..........that news never made it to the U.S that I know of, and I do watch the news..........such a shame....mold is not good, and mud only adds to the mess.....

Hope it clears up soon............hugs.

• sas-schatzi
    edited February 2014

odd Shells I left her phone number and address on your voicemail Friday. Called your home and your husband said you were at work. left a voicemail for you to call back and when you didn't  i called again and left everything  so I could go to bed. 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2014

Ducky, I'll bet everyone there wants to run screaming out of their house. And they would if they wouldn't run right into a snowdrift. I agree, enough is enough.

Shells, Know what you mean about the mold. When we lived in Houston a pair of open buffalo hide sandals under the edge of the bed molded. In fact, the only thing that won't mold is your hair. And sympathies for the mud. No way to keep things clean. When we were in Hilo years ago, it rained really hard for several days. There were flash flood warnings on the radio. People were really surprised we were driving around. Just dumb, we had no idea where the floods were warned.

• shellshine
    edited February 2014

No Ducks - it's not something new - it just gets really muddy during the rainy season here, and we live on the wettest part of Oahu so the smell of mold is part of living here. During the winter we run the dehumidifier all the time and I am constantly wiping everything down with cleaner, just part of our wet winters.

Words can't express how taken I am with the photos of your two granddaughters, but especially the most recent one. I look at it often. That photo should be submitted for an award, it is so beautiful. They are both so very precious.

OK you lot, enough lollygagging - I'm off to work today - headed for a home visit. I'll check in when I get home tonight.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Thanks so much they are wonderful was with them last night

Gonna send you a picture of their Mother who is also an identical twin.....and her sister has a baby too....just 6 months old......you can see where they get their looks......These are my grandaughters the mother of the twins is on the right.....her sister has the 6 month old baby......

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

This is the 6 month old on Valentine's Day.......my Great grandaughter...the twins are Great grandaughters too...they will be 3......

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited February 2014

too cute.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

My kids reminded me....yesterday was my 3 year cancerversiry........yea...thanks kids....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

No snowballs, Shells made me do it!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

In Pa............we do both...............lol