Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

TeeHeeHee

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Spookie..........I am such a bullshitter.....I have never even had a sip of a Margarita...not even sure if I spelled it right...........LOL

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

7years since mx and dancing with NED - how I love the stable boy. BS says no more scares please and I agree.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2014

Yay Alyson!

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited February 2014

Alyson, Great news!

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited February 2014

yeah for the good news Alyson!!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited February 2014

ALY YAY Hoot hoot

Shellaroni, Did you check your voicemail  yet? I understand not checking it, i rarely use the cell phone. Never think to check voicemail. NEVER ever use text messaging. Didn't even know I had a text board for several years until something got caught in between the two pieces of the phone. Gotta go somethings coming up.:) sassy

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Aly..........Firecracker says she can do this......still planning our trip, and she insists this is our mode of travel.....we all have to celebrate your NED..........bought my bikini.....LOL

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

LMAO...........and we really don't........love you guys...........

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

hee hee ……….

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Ok Shell.........trying to figure out if your laughing at the fact that we don't care that we are obnixous, .....or you had a visual of a 78 year old broad in a bikini.............LMAO.......

I am thinking the latter...............hugs girlfriend...hope your feeling good......Sun today, snow tomorrow...........phew...........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

Oh Ducky!  You posted that cartoon!  How funny!  NO!  I can't drive a stick now!  Ha, ha!  But I don't care...  I won't be shifting anything for awhile, me thinks.

But at least I'm home.....  and getting around as well as anyone could, I guess...... This is REALLY not any fun!  And the walker is a bitch, but my best friend.  I'm used to just getting up and running around!  But I have my bed all piled up with pillows, so I can sit or lay down and watch TV.  It just hurts to sit down with my legs hanging all over the place....  I just love reading about all of you!  Take care, and keep on hangin' on Shells!  xoxoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Glad to hear your on the mend.............

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Just walk like a Penguin............see wrong way......right way........WTH is my center of gravity.......never knew I had one...........LMAO

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Thanks Ducky, I'll keep that!  That makes a lot of sense!

But I stepped on the side of a rock, about one inch round, and twisted my ankle, and went down with a splat!   I'm really getting GOOD at falling though!  

Now you have to find one about how to fall off of a rock, and not break something!  Loopy

• wren44
    edited February 2014

Chevy, If you need to sit with legs dangling down, a foot stool might make it more comfortable. Good to see you feeling well enough to post, even tho it hurts.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Yes!  I have something like that every time I sit down!  It DOES make it feel better!  DH just brought home the Oxycodone, so I'm drinking a coke.... and taking drugs, Ha!

He also bought this fancy Thermi Paq Clay Therapy bag to put in the freezer, or in the microwave!  It is really nice!  I know that will help too...   I'll just be glad when I can move around better!  I am not a patient person....  Winking But I know I have to behave!  xoxooxxoxoxo

• ziggypop
    ziggypop Member Posts: 276
    edited February 2014

Didn't know where to post this but thought it was too funny not to post.

• AlyonA
    AlyonA Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2014

I am totally crashing
    your party, I know. It was a stressful
    day, and I NEED to vent somewhere.Sick

Bone mets found on mom
    via MRI. Radiologist pretty certain. So, on we go to stage IV, with spots on
    ribs, almost weirdly symmetrical from TH8 to TH10.

Since most people knew
    we were going in for a scan due to some motor neuropathy we are dealing with,
    everybody and their grandmamma asked how it went. I told them.

And I can not, CAN NOT,
    even count the number of people that asked ‘How long does she have?’ with a few
    ‘How many more months?’ thrown in for
    diversity. Years and years, you negative fuc#ers!

Gah. 

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Alyon............This would take care of it all for you................ignorant assholes deserve to be treated exactly like they are....................here you go..........this should do it....use permanent marker.........

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

Alyon there is as we say no cure for stupid.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited February 2014

Chevy - Just found you have had trouble with crossing the road.  Big bad rock tripped you up.  So very sorry.  I sure hope you heal quickly, at least before you get too crabby.

I'm wondering------is there a joke something like "why did the chicken want to cross the road?"

Hope you drugs are working and you and Cami entertain all of you soon.

Jan

• wren44
    edited February 2014

Alyon, A woman on here recommends looking at the person long enough that they feel uncomfortable. Then "Why did you ask that? Wishing your Mom years and years.

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited February 2014

Chevy, be careful with the clay thermo bag. It works great but gets more hotter after you take it out of the microwave. It says a minute, but do it for 45 seconds. Make sure it's not direct contact either. Through a towel or similar. Glad you're home. Take it easy. How long did they say it takes to heal?  

Alyon, sorry there are as#hol#s you have to deal with. 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited February 2014

Wren--That "Why did you ask that?"----sounds Like Native Mariner?

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

So true.......and remember what Forest Gump said.....Stupid is....as Stupid does.....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

Think he also said "there ain't no cure for stupid"

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Quote........Forest.........My Momma always said "stupid is as stupid does"............Google......

Watched that movie so many times I think I know every quote.......LOL.........great movie.....

• wren44
    edited February 2014

Sas, Nope. Linda-n3

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

Ducks - I'm just laughing cause it is such great cartoon and fits my mood exactly!