Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• AlyonA
    AlyonA Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2014

We are being all
    smiles.

Btw, really smiling with you ladies. Rock on! :)

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

Hi Alyon and Ziggy==like the cartoon too.

Allyon I laughed too at u'rs cuz my ex asked me that first--he called and said how long do u have, not I'm sorry to hear--and I said longer than u probably--well he did die 2 yrs ago, but it took me by surprise, cuz now Stage IV  is different for everybody too especially where u have it. Oh well it is what it is and there are no real rules, our bodies set up our own rules.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

Alyon!  Man, that is rough!  We just throw them all under the bus, when they act like that!  That was really stupid!  What a bunch of morons! 

Just do NOT humor them anymore.... that is the wrong way to talk to someone in the FIRST place!  They don't have a brain.... they don't get you to be a family member or friend anymore.   We just cut all ties to your idiot people.... so don't worry, we will take care of you.

Yes!  Just STARE at her!  And ask her if she is normally that stupid, or if that just slipped out without her knowing it! 

Ziggy, that was REALLY cute!  I loved it!

Okay thanks Smarty!  I'll remember that.... makes sense!  It's still in the freezer, I had been using my old ice-cube pack, and I'll try this new one when I lay down... 

Cammi, did you hear what JAN said?  Something about me crossing the road with the chickens?  Ha, ha!  The chickens would have been embarrassed if they would have seen me.... I mean even I... underline that.... was embarrasesd!  I was not used to seeing me there, in a heap....  begging for help, whining like a girl!

Actually it hurt so bad I couldn't even whimper...Loopy  But Not anymore...  Cammi, I think Jan has been hanging around us too long, she is starting to act just LIKe us! 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Chevy we know it's not sexy and yes I saw the chicjen thing but I was trying to ignore it--she had to bring it up, U shamed the chickens. they even know how to cross a road, no one knows why, but they know how to.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited February 2014

Alyon, sorry to hear about your mom, that really sucks ! Whenever I hear about someone's cancer progressing, especially to stage 4, I immediately think, there wrong, they will call back and say its a big mistake! That is me, wishful thinking, worried & still in shock being stage 3. Your mom is lucky to have such a loving supportive daughter, you rock girl! Lots of love & understanding here.

Ducky, I have said it before but need to say it again, you have the most beautiful family. Those 3 GGD are precious. I love your cartoon for Alyon....maybe that would be a good tattoo idea? I could of used it in the last 6 months.

Ziggypop, another fantastic cartoon....I gotta learn how to post, on a IPAD, no excuse...

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Hole in One...........thanks yes they are my special girls........I am so blessed...

To bad we can't find a shirt with some sacrastic quote on it, trust me I will find one......LOL

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

This is what I told some stupid person who wanted to know my expectancy. Well, if you want to know that, you'll have to ask my husband, because I've been dead for 20 months.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

I'm a hospice nurse and even I don't ask people their life expectancy. We're here now - isn't that what matters the most? And by the way, just in case anyone forgets, we all have a limited life expectancy. None of these bodies last forever, so maybe idiots should just STFU and spend time thinking about their own life expectancy and let us focus on what really matters.

Okay, on another note.

CHEVY - YOU'RE BAAAACKKKKKK!!

You little fartface, you scared us chickiepoo.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Chevy always scares me.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

Hole- I don't have a 'puter use iPhone all the time. Same way of doing it. Download site on iPad, then go from there. 

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited February 2014

Hey Hoolies!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.  Been lurking. Plus I have had the kids home for like forever with this crazy weather!  They just went back to school today after snow days and then a scheduled 6 day break!

Glad everyone is hanging in there! 

Chevy! So glad your fall wasn't more serious and you are home. 

Golf Girl!  Congrats on finishing rads and Aly!  NED....Awesome!

Ducky! Beautiful pictures of your family!  Shells!  Glad you DH is back on a better path!

Mary! Hope your new treatments are kicking ass!  You sound good!

Cami! Thanks for always making me smile!

Everyone else, forgive me, I have been trying to keep up, but things are kinda out of whack for me right now.

I had emergency surgery last Saturday and am in a pretty big funk. First time since my diagnosis that I feel like this effing BC got the upper hand and took something from me.

My surgical incision popped open last Tuesday. Of course it had to be as the ice storm was starting in Atlanta and I couldn't get to the hospital!  So infection set in and I ended up losing my reconstruction on the radiated side.  I am pretty devastated, which I don't say easily.  Usually nothing gets me down, at least not for long. 

I might feel better if I knew there was a decent option in the near future, but when I saw how the doctor stitched this back up after pressure washing the inside of me with antibiotics, it just screamed "I'm a lost cause" at me. No pretty PS stitching going on here!  He has already said he doesn't think he can go back with another implant.

And yes, I do know it is just a boob, but I wish people would quit pointing that out and just STFU!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2014

4 - so sorry to hear.. BC does suck.. All I can do is send you cyber hugs!

• bounce
    bounce Member Posts: 215
    edited February 2014

4sewwhat I am so sorry.  Sending you hugs and prayers and good wishes.

It sounds stupid but take deep breathes and concentrate on healing.  You will think and worry about the long term in a bit, but not now.  Now you just have to heal first.

It seems from lurking and reading that you don't ever rest and that you are always doing things for others.  Please please try to slow down and look after yourself.

Wishing you everything you wish for yourself.

You are an amazing person.

Hugs

• 4sewwhat
    edited February 2014

Thanks Ladies!

Gma, you sound like you are feeling better lately. I hope things are getting better for you.  It sounded like you had a great time on your trip to babysit you grandsons!

Bounce, thanks for the kind words.  I will be fine once I am done being pissed at the world!  I have been good and basically done nothing but sit on my ass since my incision popped.  I have read like 15 books!  I just can't believe the stupid timing.  Really? After 6 weeks, it had to give way during an ice storm that was crippling the city!   Irritated too because I had been worried all along about using the same incision spot to do the exchange surgery after radiation. I can appreciate that my PS didn't want to make more scars, but..... Just sayin'

I am a very patient person and I know it will take a little time.  I just need to know there is a viable game plan.  Hopefully by the time I see my PS again he will have decent news for me.  Poor guy was just as devastated as DH and I that after everything and such careful planning, timing, etc... And such awesome results, this happened. 

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

4.........so sorry.....just hope it all works out for you.......and know what you mean about the weather........we are still getting snow in Pa.........now its gonna be rain, and if this keeps up my 2 year old house will be wrecked..........all that melting snow is going to find  way in..........some already has, and there is repair work to do.......

Hugs to you, and prayers for a speedy "back to your old self"...............this is for you girlfriend....stay strong.....like you have always been............love you........

• 4sewwhat
    edited February 2014

Thanks Ducky!

Frickin' Bi-Polar Mother Nature is bouncing on my reserve nerve.  It's the only one I have left!  Ice storm last week and today and tomorrow almost 80. Somebody needs to slip her some meds and even things out for all of us!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

4........living alone is bad enough sometimes, but getting "giddy" when someone comes to see you, and making friends in a grocery line, when you can finally get out till the next storm comes is "sick".........I have talked to people I don't even know.............right now I would welcome a "serial killer" to lunch if he would promise not to make me a victim...............now that is really sick.............

Could have fooled me...............

• 4sewwhat
    edited February 2014

I must be sick too Ducky!  My kids are always giving me crap for talking to complete strangers wherever we go!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited February 2014

Good Morning all

4sewwhat,    That sucks ! Sorry your recon went to hell. You have every right to feel down, bummed, disappointed, I know I would. I hope the infection is gone and you don't have to fight that. Is this really unusual or does it happen in a certain % of cases? I realize with all surgeries there is a risk of infection.

Light snow & wind here in S. Idaho.....my tulip bulbs are peeking up.....:)

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

4..my husband use to say to me.........."WTH is it with you.........you go into a bank, grocery store, get in a long line knowing "no one", and come out with a whole new group of friends...................I would answer back..............."Not my fault you make me do the banking, and grocery shopping......and you don't make friend easily"..............for some reason he always "shut up" after that.............LOL

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2014

I went to a seminar and began chatting with another woman at the table. We talked and talked. Finally, another woman said "Do you two know each other?" We said no, we'd never met before.

Ducky, Those people are talking back; they're as crazy for contact as you are.

4, Agreed that this sucks big time! What horrible timing! Hope the infection goes away and your PS has another idea how to restore you. Hugs.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Wren.......I have sat, stood, for a long time at many places...........some people don't even crack a smile, let alone have a conversation.............that is not me.............never have been like that, and never will be..........and will never understand people who are.............

That is what I liked about the Pacific Northwest.......leaving the Eastern coast and crossing the U.S, I noticed the further we got away from my home town...........the nicer people got.......never knew there was such a thing as a free 2nd cup of coffee till we hit the mid-west.........LOL.....and that was in 1956.......now you can get it on the East coast, ........back then ...........forget about it.........LOL.....This is where I lived.........for 1 1/2 years.......loved it......Yakima, Wa.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited February 2014

Great pic of The Mountain.  Love Rainier from any side.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Chabba.......I always called it my happy place

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

OMG!  Now Shells has turned into A Cammi!  Hah! 

And yes 4444444444!  I only broke my Femur....  (small furry animal, like my Brother says) Loopy But man, I could not MOVE it!  It was just gone!  That rod must hold it together!  Good thing it wasn't my chocolate coke arm, or something....

444444444... don't get down.... it's an awful place to be.... I'm sorry you had more surgery! 

I took a shower!  So now I am as pretty smelling as Cammi! 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

444I'm so sorry this has happened to you--I would think that the Surgeon will come up with another plan--This weather must have been a nitemare for u needing to get to the hospital ---stupid weather

chevy u took a shower? already? I hope u had help--don't think u'r superwoman yet-oh and u will never smell as luscious as I do after showering--I go all out--it has to lastHappy

Busy today--one of the trucks had an accident, ha and Ins. co called me--so I acted like I knew what I was doing--took up a lot of time going back and forth--I sure hope it's done, cz I've had a lot of calls and my head is spinning--which is an easy thing to do bones aren't good in there anyway.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2014

I have decided I hate the month of February. Everyone I love has died in the month of Feb. My Mom. My uncle who I adored. Now today I found out one of my favorite former clients offed herself on Feb 8th. Why? WTF? So many beautiful people doing everything to stay alive on these boards and she was healthy and kills herself? I am so upset. I understand the "black hole" and not seeing the light. It is just such a final solution to a temporary problem so I just hate that she did this. Sorry for the Debbie Downer. Just needed to vent. It has been a shitty day. Sad

Chevy, glad to see you are up and around. Take it easy so you don't re-injure yourself!

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

April, I'm so sorry to read this OMG--sometimes that black hole devours people and they can't see the light of anything, and it's so sad how they must feel and there is no coming back---I'm truly sorry for such a horrible loss.