Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

Awwwww

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Yea Spookie.......she is a sweetie.......her name is Sophie.....a rescue that belongs to my  daughter.......

Right now I am washing, 2 robes, and a bath towel.........by the sound of the noise coming from the washroom right behind me......I think the washer is going to walk up to me at any minute.........friggin "off load balance shit".............ugh.......I hate housework, and everything that slightly resembles it.............

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2014

LMAO Ducky! Back at work today after a snow day...thank goodness we didn't have to come in since we got about half an inch of ice on top of the 8 inches of new snow which was on top of the 6 inches of snow we got on Monday.

Ok, gotta run but stay warm everyone (except Spooky who is a brat!)Winking

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

April u'r right it's snow upon snow upon snow---sometimes (in the past) some snow was melted and then we'd get more snow--this yr. it's super cold, snow, super cold snow--etc. It's a mess.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

Giggle

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Spookie, I read that.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

I heard her too!

You two up causing trouble?  Oh wait!  That was 8 hours ago....  Spookie!  LOOK at your Avatar.... You are sideways!  Do we even care?  Ha!    It is just way to damn cold here...  BUT supposed to warm up to maybe 30....  And we have like 2-3 feet of snow on my gardens, from shoveling the snow off the walks!  

Hope you guys are staying warm....  xooxo

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Actually Spookie, on my IPad its upside-down.........lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2014

My Grandson's Birthday party was postponed in Battleground, WA. - Shocked We just have slush here in Roseburg.. No snow here. My SIL almost got hit twice by cars when he was returning home. The cars were going too fast and couldn't stop at intersections. He call DD(his wife) and told her to get the boys out of school and go home ASAP. She almost got hit by a truck pulling a boat. They both made it home safely and are snowed in.. We decided to stay home and stay safe.

Edit: Here is a cyber-quilt to share if you are freezing!

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

ooooo I like that quilt, looks snuggly too.

I'm glad u'r family is safe--there are areas that are treacherous all over, it's a miracle more hasn't happened it's so bad. It's warming up a little, but more snow is coming tomorrow and Sunday, it's like a repeat of last week cuz then it's getting cold again. January was awful and so far Feb. isn't to great either.

Having a lot of pain today, I can tell it's not the weather just pain, so I might as well STFU cuz it's not going anywhere. LOL

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

GMA.......so glad they made it hope ok.........

Cami....hope you feel better......

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited February 2014

Don't know where to go with this but I am a member of several threads including this one.  Well I had  my TE exchange on my right breast on November 26th, 2013, and a failed attempt on my left breast to lift it.  My PS said he would do a lift and liposuction in 4 months after the right implant has settled.  Here's my issue--- I right at the year of my Cancerversary and called  YESTERDAY to get an appointment to have a mammogram for my left breast.  I off handed mentioned that it has been itching around the nipple for at least 6 weeks.  The tech would not make my appointment and told me to go back to my doctor--any of my doctors--and get a diagnosis plus ultrasound referral.  That frightened me so I looked up itchiness and breast and it mention it could be a sign of breast cancer.  Now I am scared to death for my left breast.  I have an emergency appointment to have a regular check and to get a referral today after work.  Do I have anything to worry about?  I may post this in another thread too because I am anxious now and sort of scared and need someone to respond quickly.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Dwilli!  It might have something to do with radiation!  Did you have radiation?  Don't worry yet...

And Cammi.....  Come on little honey....  try and feel better....  I'll send you something...

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Thanks Chevy, I think I'm going to throw up tho. I'll let u know.

• dwill
    edited February 2014

Chevy--No radiation but the PS did cut around the top of the areola--although it's healed now.  I'll try not to worry.  At least I'll tell myself that and then try.  Well will see my GP in two hours for a preliminary breast check.  Maybe that will make me feel better.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited February 2014

Dwill,

Praying nothing comes from your itching.  It could be from nerves being cut. It was good that the scheduler said to get referral to do both mammo and ultrasound.  That way both can be done at the same time and you don't have to wait in limbo between the two.  Long ago, I had cysts and would need both tests.   A smart scheduler told me to just ask for both given my history. It sure saved me a lot of angst.  Sending many positive thoughts your way.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Aw Cammi.... I know you are sick.... I was looking for you!    And you too Dwilli!  Do you know anything yet?  xoxoxoxo

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Sill I figured u wouldn't know for sure yet, but u'd better tell us when u know.

Amd I'm fine Chevy, stop all these rumors//

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Where id everybody today? Staying warm, I hope. It hasn't been bad here weather-wise. Got up to 50 today, but I think were supposed to get snow later this week. Dwill I hope nothing is seriously wrong-wish I could give you great words of wisdom, but I cant. Cammi I hope you're feeling better, I was nauseated yesterday and today for some reason. mo still wont let me start back on the chemo. I have to go back in and get my blood checked Monday. Im so disappointed and feel like im back-pedaling. Arghhhh!!! 

• dwill
    edited February 2014

Thanks Julianna,

Saw my family doctor.  She gave me an ointment and gave me a referral for the test.

Looking to make the appointment for the diagnostic plus ultrasound next week.  Until I know better, it will stay in the back of my mind.  It is strange because it was Feb 27th, 2013 when I was told I had breast cancer in my right breast.  So much happened since then--the MX, the TE, the fills, the SE from the hormone therapy and the surgeries. The failed left breast lift.  (Yes, my PS told me I need to get a revision in 4 months).   Not wanting to start  all over again.    Logically, I should think that this is just a side effect from the surgery around the areola but I am not so logical, lately.  Will let you guys know when I get the results.

• juliaanna
    edited February 2014

Dwill, Glad to hear from you.  Yes, it always stays in the back of your mind.  Two years ago on February 7, I got the call I had breast cancer.  These anniversaries sure play with my mind and emotions.  Anxiously awaiting your report that "it is nothing."

I'm sitting here staring at 18 inches of snow.  Stores are closed even if I wanted to get out.  We are supposed to get rain tonight and the melting should begin.

Hope all the hoolies are having a good weekend.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited February 2014

checking in

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Blondie...........hope your ok.......so tired of this friggin weather.......now more on Wednesday.......

• dwill
    edited February 2014

Well, all appointments during my available time were booked for this week so next week on the 19th is when I will go in for my diagnostic/ultrasound.   Thanks all you hoolies for the support.   Will let you know how it goes next week.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2014

Dwill, Hugs. That's so long to wait.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Good luck Dwill. Found out today that my liver function is back to normal. Whoo Hoo!!!Get to start back on my chemo tomorrow.We're supposed  to get snow tomorrow and Weds. Keep your fingers crossed we don't get it. Im ready for spring!!!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Good news Mary.........

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited February 2014

Three cheers Mary!

• juliaanna
    edited February 2014

Yea, Mary!

Blondie, Glad you checked in.  Hope you are doing okay.

Did we all survive another Monday?