Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2014

Oppps - I posted the same picture twice, silly me

• shellshine
    edited April 2014

Wait, this better not be an April Fool's ruse ................

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2014

Hi Shell..........no she's back............finally realized that she belongs here........not the same since she left...........I kept telling her everyone love her little Italian heart...............finally got through........

Hope your doing ok..........sounds like you are......we finally got rid of the snow, but now are getting drowned with the rain.............can't win here...........

You take care, and don't be a stranger.......we miss you...........

• shellshine
    edited April 2014

I know, Ducks, sorry....... been working 12 hour days, trying to get some work life balance. Getting there.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2014

Those babies are adorable! I can't wait for my first grandchild to be born in October!

Welcome back FireKracker!

Am at work so gotta run! xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

April.......we do have a bunch of cuties in our group don't we............nothing like grandchildren......I began collecting them back in 1982...and it just kept going, and going, and going.....then came the g. grands.........and its also going, and going......3 3/4 right now...waiting for our new little girl to appear.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited April 2014

Hi there Hooligans!

Just checking in.  Been really busy and enjoy ping family time.  Went to a new PS doc last week.  Form asked Employer?  I answered "My Kids"

They are on spring break this week.   Trying to do some fun stuff for a change!  Instead of house cleaning. 

Hope all are well!  We need to get this thread hopping again like it was at the one year anniversary party a few pages back!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2014

Yay!!!!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited April 2014

4, A friend of mine applied for a library card. In the blank marked occupation, she wrote parasite.

• april485
    edited April 2014

Whenever there is a box that asks my "race" I always do a write in....and I write "human" in the race box. HA! That will teach them. I don't believe in "race" only "ethnicity" so as a concept it kind of leaves me cold. So, I guess the short of it is I love your friend Wren. That was a good response. Wren, thanks so much for that laugh. I needed it today big time.

• 4sewwhat
    edited April 2014

I have been known to write "yes" or "frequently"  or "not for a while" in the box marked "sex" too!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

OHHHHHHHH its coming back...............................because you know who came back.............I have no idea where she is today....................YO. FIRE...........WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU..............don't tell me the kids tied you up and tossed you in the closet.................come out, come out, wherever you are.............

• 4sewwhat
    edited April 2014

I think I saw little cowboys and indians running in a circle around someone tied to a tree!

• april485
    edited April 2014

LMAO 4! As for Ms. FK, I saw that she made an appearance and it made me happy!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

April............she has a way of making people happy................uh oh found her

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited April 2014

Just stopping by to say hi, watching my baby today, she's sleeping now, oh she's so cute. Love to read all the comments, and hi Firecracker… nice to meet you.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Good to see you back Genny.............aren't babies the best.......enjoy.........

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2014

hello

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Hi Aly........how are you feeling today.........hope your well...........

• Alyson
    edited April 2014

Have Asthma. My fault too much dust. I am a bad house keeper

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Aly......me too............coughing my butt  off.......

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2014

well the kids didn't tie me up but I had a real workout today

They both wanted me to push them in one of their wagons.

The older boy who is 4 weighs 34 lbs,while the younger one who is 2 weighs 30 lbs,plus clothes and the wagon I'm exhausted

And all the time my GD and mu GSs girlfriend were peeing in their pants

Gotta keep this old body movin

It feels so good to be back home

Xoxo FireKracker,

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

OMG..........LMFAO..............maybe my ass wouldn't be so fat if I pushed my g.grands in a wagon..........yea right, with 911 on speed dial...............LOL

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited April 2014

That girl tied to the tree must be one of us? Flat and fabulous !!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

LOL

• Alyson
    edited April 2014

• shellshine
    edited April 2014

WTH are Cammi and Chevy?????

• Alyson
    edited April 2014

Asleep

• shellshine
    edited April 2014

Slackers....................

• duckyb1
    edited April 2014

Shell........good morning.............can match your photo........this is my daughter's new Bulldog puppy.......she will sleep anywhere........My daughter sent me this with the caption......."Mom your work is boring"...............she works from home......for GSK Pharma.......