Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited July 2015

Blondie.. Woo -Hoo.. You look gorgeous.!! Have fun :-)

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited July 2015

You got the Blondie Beach hair Look going on! enjoy and have a margarita or what is a florida drink? mohito (sp?) Just have it and toast us all!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited July 2015

No drinking for me, kath...yep wanted it really blonde

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited July 2015

well blondes have more fun~~~actually think I partied a lot when I was blonde!

• kathy7
    edited July 2015

Oh alcohol is not necessary, just toast your bcs buddies and wish us to the beach!

• kathy7
    edited July 2015

Where is every one?

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited July 2015

Nobody's said anyone stupid in the last 48 hours?

• proudtospin
    edited July 2015

ok, ally ally up and free! get moving guys!

nothing funky on this end, working on getting my dumb back to feel normal, taking too long to fix!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited July 2015

Only a sleepy Kiwi who wants to sleep but DH has a cold and has snored all night seems to be here. 

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2015

My DH was camping with 2 of our boys and a bunch of boy scouts for a week. I slept well, woke up bright and early. He comes home and snore all night.... loudly..... kept me up for 2 nights straight. Now I've re-acclimated to his snoring and am sleeping better. But he needs to have a sleep study. He's a skinny guy, but snores like a big guy.

Alyson, my DH and I have an agreement: when one of us is sick, the other can sleep in the guest room... with no hard feelings. We developed this agreement when the kids were little. If neither one of us slept well, we really couldn't be good parents to the kids.

• kathy7
    edited July 2015

Proud to Spin

Do you have a good chiropractor?

I always felt like I was so in shape, until one day I bent to pick up a paper beneath the desk and I picked it up while sitting in a chair and twisted ever so wrong! I threw my back out! My husband was gone and a friend came over and gave me a strong pill and a glass of wine, the only thing that could get me off the floor.

Anyhow, went to a wonderful chiropractor and magically he snapped me back into place!

I told him no man has ever made me feel so good, so fast.

Of course he is a nerdy little guy and looked at me like I was trying to pick him, but it was true.

So that is my recommendation - a chiropractor.

• proudtospin
    edited July 2015

Kathy. the idea of a chiropractor freaks the what ever out of me! I am doing PT in the Therapy depart of my gym (gym is actually part of a hospital). Ortho guy wants to do surgery which freaks me out more! So just found me a new spine doc who deals in non surgical treatments and feeling very positive for good outcome. Actual, feel less stress today and therefor less pain as I have a new non surgical plan. Guess I am a whimp as I have always in the past dealt with back pain with stretching and stuff like yoga so pissed that I am older and it is taking longer

• Sabel
    Sabel Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2015

Hellooooooo to our glamour girl Blondie!

Happy

Keep doing what you've been doing because it's probably working.

Medicating

All the best!

ThumbsUp

ThumbsUp

• Lucy55
    edited July 2015

ugh.. I spent 2.5 hours at the dentist today having the first stage of root canal.. Tooth started to throb last night... Throbbed all night, and I was such a mess by 10am when I could get into the dentist.. I was never so happy to get a local anesetic in my life !!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited July 2015

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been a bit under the weather this week. I can see I have much to catch up on.

Blondie, I love, love your hair color!

Edited to add: Wow Lucy! Hope you are doing well after the dentist. I would never be brave enough to have a root canal!!

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited July 2015

I'm sure this has come up before...."But you look normal in clothes!" with the subtext of "Why are you so upset about body image?"

• proudtospin
    edited July 2015

sure it is normal in clothes, wanna see the scars? yeah dumbos

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited July 2015

When told I could forget all about the BC and get on with living. I replied that unfortunateI had to 'look' at it every day in the mirror and so was abut difficult to forget. 

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

For Lucy:

Clearly I need to get out more.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

Oh wait! Here's a better one.

• Lucy55
    edited July 2015

Slow.. HaHa 😃 The root canal certainly wasn't fun before or during it.. but so worth the fat lip afterwards to be pain free.. The only thing hurting now is the hip pocket.!!! .. Sorry you have been feeling below par.. I did notice you were MIA., and was only going to give you one more day before the milk carton came out. :-)

Blondie.. Waiting for an update on your holiday !!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited July 2015

lol

• Lucy55
    edited July 2015

Mommy.. Great to see you.. How have you been.?

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

Hi M0mmy!

• proudtospin
    edited July 2015

hey Mommy, hope all is well on this crazy Sun PM

hot as whatever in NJ but surviving

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

PTS, I hear ya!!

It is so hot and muggy here in CA. It has been the weirdest summer I've encountered. The past two days we've been getting fires, pouring rain, thunder, lightening and a crazy amount of humidity. Very strange.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited July 2015

I am melting in the 90+ heat here today! Got my laundry washed and hung out early this morning, just hiding in the house waiting for it to dry!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

M0mmy, one of my most favorite things in the world is to crawl into a bed with freshly laundered sheets. There is just nothing like it!!

• proudtospin
    edited July 2015

Slow, my mom always said if she was wealthy, she would have clean sheets every night! I always think of her when I change my sheets!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited July 2015

Awww. I agree with her. Has your mom been gone long? Mine passed away in '93 from Lou Gehrig's disease. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her.