Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited September 2015

Hahah

Poppy so sorry even moms can b insensitive

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited September 2015

He just looked at me kind of funny and then when he saw the replay, he realized he was wrong! lol

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited September 2015

Lucy, well I do not have any grand babies but lifting them, well would be a risk worth them I would think.

down this morning after all my stretching junk, decided to try to sleep with legs straight out...not sure it helps as same this morning. Decided to take a day off of exercise and PT and doing some cleaning and gathering up of stuff to give the Lupus folks on the next visit by their truck, When they call, I am motivated to clean!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited September 2015

Poppy, Sorry about your mom. I'm not far from you....please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!! I did the same thing well after treatment. I slept so much I felt like Sleeping NotSo Beauty. I'm just now starting to get a bit of stamina back. Hang in there. I'm sure the thyroid is contributing. Remember, I'm just a text or phone call away.

PTS, Isn't cleaning like PT?? That's what I tell myself. haha

M0mmy, You, my niece and her husband would get along great. Being from Wisconsin, they are BIG TIME Packer fans. My DH and I love the Seahawks!!

hahahahaha Ducky!! Buy some of those diapers and then you don't have to get out of bed!! I remember the days I had a foley catheter at home. Sure was convenient!!

Bobby would bring sunshine to anyone's day!! So adorable!!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited September 2015

Thanks everyone. I should know by now that my mom will say stupid stuff like that. It's always been about her for as long as I can remember.

Mommy, I think our moms are nearly the same person.

I hate having to get up to pee. Then I can't go back to sleep! At least this school year, I can sleep in if I need to. I worked out a carpool where the other mom takes my boy and hers to school, and I pick them up after school. My DH drops our other son off at the high school on the way to work. I can get some quality sleep in the morning.

Slow, thanks for the offer to help. When I'm tired, I don't do chores or shopping or housework. It can wait or the kids can do it! :-)

We (my youngest son and I) are big time Packers fans. GO PACK GO!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited September 2015

Oh Poppy............our Eagles have their first season game tonight..........they play the Falcons................will be switching from DWTS 'which starts tonight, and our Eaglees............Go Birds................uh oh, I mean our birds ............LOL.................

• m0mmyof3
    edited September 2015

Yeah, mom has really been stressing me out since my aunt had her stroke. Its really starting to bug me.

• duckyb1
    edited September 2015

Well our Eagles lost........bad first 1/2.........here's to next week........

Mommy...........my mother was a saint, but there were times when I thought ";I can't believe you just said that"............just try to "Let ;it Go"..........it will drag you down...........

• m0mmyof3
    edited September 2015

It's all I can do at this stage in my life.

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited September 2015

There is a great Saturday night live skit that is about depends.

The people are just smiling and saying

"I am shitting myself right now and no one even knows! they are all handsome and smlling. I think that's the answer - just pee and poop yourself !

• m0mmyof3
    edited September 2015

lol

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited September 2015

Kathy. HaHaHa.. Too funny 😊

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited September 2015

Actually.. I really hate flying, and when I do have to I really, really hate having to use the loo on the plane.. Maybe next flight I will just pop on a depends before take off , and be good to go :-) :-)

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited September 2015

I think that is a great idea - maybe you'll get more room to stretch out because no one will want to sit with you.

• Keys-Plez
    Keys-Plez Member Posts: 190
    edited September 2015

Especially if you've eaten asparagus. The smell woul be a dead give away. Lol

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited September 2015

Smoking asparagus would be more effective.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited September 2015

Hey there peeps checking in

Slow, poppy hru...mommy ducky...whats shakin who i forgot sorry...whatching the debate..men r stupid

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited September 2015

I usually watch the debates, but I missed this one. It was my youngest boy's Back To School Night. I'm not too upset about missing the debate.

• m0mmyof3
    edited September 2015

Didn't watch the debate. Was busy with other things

• proudtospin
    edited September 2015

ooohh so the asparagus guy would be helpful again?

• queenmomcat
    queenmomcat Member Posts: 2,020
    edited September 2015

Asparagus guy would always be helpful. Especially if it means easing travel jitters. Avoiding presidential election debates a plus.

• duckyb1
    edited September 2015

Watched it..............at least it is amusing........

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited September 2015

Hey Blondie....good to see you here! I watched the debate. I watch it purely for entertainment. I hate politics.

• proudtospin
    edited September 2015

well didn't Trump say he was an entertainer?

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited September 2015

hahahaha PTS.

• proudtospin
    edited September 2015

I actually missed it last night but it is all over the internet for redoes, much less time!

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited September 2015

hello Girlies!! Just saying hello and so glad to see this thread still going strong. Keep it up!!

• duckyb1
    edited September 2015
    Shane.........great to hear from you...........Hope your doing ok, and all is going well.............yes this thread is still well and alive.....with some new ladies that we talked into coming on............

Don't be a stranger.......come back more often.........there are a lot of fun people here........hugs girlfriend..........
  • EbonyEyes
    EbonyEyes Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2015

"A lot of people have it worse you know"

Beside bc I have:

diabetes(inject twice a day and can't eat a lot of things I love)

high blood pressure

high cholesterol

arrythmia

blood clotting disorder

Stage III kidney disease

almost lost a leg to a blood clot

almost went blind from diabetic retinopathy

broke my knee over two years ago, Still can't walk withput pain, osteosurgeon says it will always hurt

sole caregiver for my mother who has a type of dementia that makes people extremely violent

Most people have it better. And just because someone else has it worse doesn't mean anyone else has it good.

SO SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO GUILT ME !!! Devil

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited September 2015

Hi all if you want to smoke asparagus just pop into the OMG THREAD. We smoked loads over there and passed it around freely. The newbies should read black but take care laughing caused problems. Talking of babies my DGD 

I have a new phone so am having fun.