Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited December 2015

Ducky.. Beautiful photos !!

ALY.. You are very well travelled.! :-)

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2015

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited January 2016

Love that one Gma

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2016

So cute.............

• gmafoley
    edited January 2016

Here is one for the people that you want to shut up LOL.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2016

lol

• Lucy55
    edited January 2016

Gma.. HaHa 😃

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2016

Duct tape is extremely useful. LOL

• gmafoley
    edited January 2016

• Lucy55
    edited January 2016

HaHaHa.. I think I'm often exhaustipated 😃

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2016

lol

• duckyb1
    edited February 2016

Tek,,......Stella is doing pretty good.......almost afraid to say that............me not so much............had to empty the shore house yesterday.......so hard to do.........but it as time......I have to o down one more time .

I am donating some furniture to Habitat for Humanities.....and they need to get int the house........it is just about empty.....a bedroom set, and a couple odds and ends that they want..which is great.....glad to give it to them................and then settlement on Feb. 26th, and it's all over but the crying,.........if I have any tears left

• hanley50
    hanley50 Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2016

If one more person tells me "At least they caught in early" will be punched in the face! WTF do you mean they caught it early? F*** You. It's in my lymph nodes. Earlier than what? Stupid people should realy just STFU.

• hanley50
    edited March 2016

Thank you for listening!

• Lucy55
    edited March 2016

Hanley.. Yes.. You are SO lucky.!! Now all ypu have to do is stay POSITIVE and everything will be fine !! Ugh 😱

• hanley50
    edited March 2016

Ahhh...yes, if only I keep a positive attitude and I will miraculously be cured. Of course! Those stupid f***ers can also STFU!

• Lucy55
    edited March 2016

Haha.. Well said :-)

• gmafoley
    edited March 2016

Over the last 4 years (5 years next month :0) of dealing with stupid words - I have come to realize their is no cure for stupid and until you go through something, you just don't understand. At this point, I ignore the stupid comments because I don't wish what I am going through on anyone. I do still say STFU in my mind, but it isn't worth the stress of responding to them. This topic is such a good place to release all that frustration and stress, leaving it here so you can move on and get through another day.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2016

GMA, So true!!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

Hi Ladies...............wanted to drop by to say to all the stupid people who need to say something dumb..image

• jelson
    jelson Member Posts: 622
    edited April 2016

you are right about having to have been there - yesterday I was walking to the drug store and ran into a former work colleague who happened to look like shit. she was carrying one of those clear plastic bags they give you for your possessions when you are hospitalized, I could clearly see a cvs prescription bag inside. so I said hi! asked what have you been up to, she said she had just been to the hospital and I asked are you walking to the bus stop? she said yes, so I said, come walk to my house and so we did and I drove her to her home from there. I asked about whether she was going to retire soon, found out she is looking for a new apt - you know, chit chat. I did somehow wangle out that she hadn't expected to be admitted to the hospital but had stayed two days. She is a breast cancer survivor. I asked nothing about WHY she was in the hospital and she didn't offer. I hope I handled it ok and didn't err on the side of seeming uncaring - but if I had not gone through medical stuff myself, I think I would have been all perky and curious and full of questions.

• Lucy55
    edited April 2016

Jelson.. So hard knowing what to say.. but I think you took the right approach... She wasnt keen to talk about it, and you didn't push her !

Teka.. HaHaHa 😃

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2016

I need one of these.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

imageOk, where's the Sharpie Pen...I need one of these

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

Good morning Teka.......

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

Tek......here's to Spring...LOL...that is not pixie dust...its friggin snow......LOLimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

All I have to say is......image

• Lucy55
    edited April 2016

Teka and Ducky... HaHa 😃

• duckyb1
    edited April 2016

Hi Ladies............wanted you to see the cutest thing ever.....

My great-grandson's 1st Birthday.....Look who came.image