Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited October 2016

Mommy ...HaHa 😃

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited October 2016

He's a love but he can say the stupidest things at times lo

• m0mmyof3
    edited November 2016

We are getting some much needed rain between today and Thursday

• m0mmyof3
    edited November 2016

Send some my way. I am so ready for snow

• m0mmyof3
    edited November 2016

Agreed Teka

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited December 2016

how pretty - looks like your hill is covered with lace.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2016

We just have clouds but snow is in the forecast for next week.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2016

LOL. Oh yeah. I decided to just enjoy whatever comes my way this year.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2016

I'll just say good home cooking (out once in a while), and a good hot shower.............would say "soak n a nice hot tub, if I could get down in, and back out........LOL........knees don't bend that well......and damn if I want to scare the hell out of any EMT..........Lord it could be a neighbor......LOL............and I have a jacuzzi tub............boo hoo...........have a greet 2017 y'all all............hugs

• m0mmyof3
    edited December 2016

Reading a good book and baking recipes that were given to me by family members

• duckyb1
    edited January 2017

Hugs everyone!!!!!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited January 2017

Hi Teka, hope your doing ok............and 2017 is good to you.............Winking

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2017

Has this party petered out?

• ShaneOak
    ShaneOak Member Posts: 84
    edited March 2017

Well GOOD! Glad to see people are still here and causing a ruckus. Hope everyone is well.

• bareclaws
    bareclaws Member Posts: 246
    edited March 2017

I'm here. As a confirmed hermit, I don't get to tell people to STFU as often as I'd like to. But if I weren't, I WOULD!

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2017

I still get the urge to tell people to Stuff It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• logang
    logang Member Posts: 144
    edited March 2017

Haha...petered out

• duckyb1
    edited March 2017

Good Morning Ladies......after my Garth Brooks concert we went out to eat.....reservations were for 7PM....crowded so we had a decent wait......1/2 hour....people were getting annoyed and the owner came and apologized......I said "HEY NOTHING CAN MAKE ME MADE TONIGHT, I JUST CAME BACK FROM A GARTH BROOKS CONCERT..........LOL....I was still singing and dancing in my head............hahahaha....This is for you ladies.....Teka already saw this......Be still my heart....even at 55 he can still run around that stage......YOUZA.imageimage

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited March 2017

Ducky, So glad to see you are holding down the fort!  and Garth Brooks?

• logang
    edited March 2017

Ducky...Isn't he great? My hubby and I just saw him several weeks ago for the second time! It had been almost 20 years since the 1st time!image

• Lucy55
    edited March 2017

Ducky ..Woo Hoo ..Love your pic !!

• duckyb1
    edited March 2017

Logang......he was amazing......that man still has it......I saw him in Philly at least 19/20 years ago too.....he said it was 19 years since he was in Philly......I was shocked and I really do believe time flies.....had no clue it was 19 years, and LOL.....I still have my shirt from way back then........LOL......I told my son....when he comes back (if he ever does), I will be just a memory......I am going to be 82 next month, so chances are slim.............I said "buy me a ticket in the front row where I can touch his boots, and just leave the seat empty, but put a sign on it that says....Hi Garth from Heaven......I still think your the "Best"......LOL.....they said "Mom, you will still be here and you wi ll be the oldest fan in the crowd.......

My kids are dreamers.................hahahahahahahahah

• logang
    edited March 2017

Ducky...that's great! I didn't realize it had been 19-20 years since we saw him either until I thought about it. I was pregnant with our oldest son and he turns 20 this year!

SillyHeart

• duckyb1
    edited April 2017

Teka, thank you so much...........yes its today officially.....82 years old......had a nice birthday partyyesterday at my house with my 6 kids, 18 grandchildren, and 6 great-grandchildren...and waiting on 2 more due in June, and August.....we are a houseful........thanks again

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2017

Happy Birthday Ducky!!!!!!!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2017

Ok Tek here goes......CHILDREN.....Starting with the oldest child...Vince, Genevieve, Michele, Eugene, Michael, Nicasia.....GRANDCHILDREN....Kira (1st twin out), Lindsey (2nd twin), Kevin, Genevieve, Vincent, Patrick, Joseph, Kaileen, Nicholas, Michael, Philip, Vincent, Sabrina, Alexis, Sean, Stephen, Lisa, Makayla......GREAT GRANDCHILDREN--Isabella (1st twin) Grayson (2nd twin)..Shea, Mila, Bobby, Lila.

And another coming in June.....and yet another in August.......

Children are ages...59 down to 48....Grandchildren are ..34 down to 16...Great-grandchildren oldest are the twins......twins 6 then 4,3,2, 2......

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017

Did it Tek..........LO

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233
    edited May 2017

I tell people to STFU in my sleep and have a lot of grudges to give up. The one who says it's good I lost some weight, look at that down 7 pounds in a month. STFU I have cancer and drugs and cannot stand food. I have tried all my life to get thinner and it takes cancer. STFU. And the waitress who knows I have cancer and informs me in front of my little granddaughter that he grandma dies from cancer two years ago. And the guest who comes in my home and tries to give me the list of all she knows who have died so far. And the DD who wants to lecture me on supplements, sleeping more, drinking more water, how I am working against myself - try listening to me for once. A am doing my best and feel very very sick. Ugh. STFU. Thanks for listening all.

• duckyb1
    edited May 2017

Hi Ladies............dropping in to say have a great day!!!!!!!!!

• Lucy55
    edited May 2017

Bluebird ..I know ..people just don't think ..They definately need to STFU ..maybe you should take them to the Bonfire thread and just throw them all in. !!!

Ducky ..you enjoy your day too !