Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited October 2015

Alyson!! You're at LAX?? Wow....I wish I had known!! I would have come to visit you at the airport and take you out to lunch!!! Are you coming back through LA???

Edited to add: Tomboy is out that way too. And Poppy is on the way!!! We could have had a small airport party!! haha

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited October 2015
    I don't think anyone wants to stop people from owning a gun.....I think the point is to make background checks so they can know who is stable enough to have a gun.................this guy had 6 on him and 7 in his apartment one of which his mother had purchased for him...................who needs 13 guns.........

Gun control doesn't mean stop people from getting a gun.............it means making sure the right person owns the gun.....and limit how many they can own......does anyone need 13?????????????????

Also does it show up when you apply for a license to carry a gun that you already own more then one gun.....if it doesn't......it should..........
  • Keys-Plez
    Keys-Plez Member Posts: 190
    edited October 2015

I think it would help if the media was not be allowed to publish the names of these nut jobs. Nor should they be allowed to show their faces. Maybe it would stop some the these martyrs seeking their 15 minutes of fame if the media didn't give them their fame. That could be put in place right away and wouldn't cost a dime.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited October 2015

Keys.. I agree.. The media has so much power these days.. There should definitely be more restrictions on what they can make public !

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited October 2015

Today the memorial services start. UCC has asked not to be angry, but show love and compassion.

Anger and hate is what started this. I made this memorial for them and wanted to share it with you all.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited October 2015

that is lovely and so nice of you

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited October 2015

Beautiful memorial GMA. Praying for peace and love in your community.

• Lucy55
    edited October 2015

GMA.. What a lovely, thoughtful gesture !

• duckyb1
    edited October 2015

Dropping by to say HI.............always on my mind......................hugs

• Lucy55
    edited October 2015

Hi Ducky.. It was such fun here.. But so quiet now.:-( . Any luck with selling your beach house yet?

• duckyb1
    edited October 2015

Nah Lucy, nothing yet.......we closed the pool, and they are going to winterize the house this week.............guess it will wait till next season..........Ugy............

• Lucy55
    edited October 2015

Ducky.. Sorry.. I guess due to its beautiful location and pool it really is a house that will sell better in the warmer months

• duckyb1
    edited October 2015

Bingo Lucy...........that is why it would have helped if my daughter would have shared sooner that she was seriously looking for a house back in June/July..........but it is what it is..........ugh...........thanks for caring

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited October 2015

Sorry Ducky. It sure is a pretty house. Maybe the universe is waiting for me to win the lotto so I can buy it and make it our BCO getaway!! haha

• duckyb1
    edited October 2015

Oh if I had you ladies to come down with me, it would not be getting sold.............

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2015

Will ducky u should make a plan o surely works have been there numerous times is I new I was invited plan s trip for next summer

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited October 2015

Party at Ducky's shore home next summer!!! hahahahahaha

Blondie, It's so good to see you posting!!! Love you dear friend!!

• duckyb1
    edited October 2015
    YAHOO...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited October 2015

Let make a plan

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited October 2015

I'll bring the drinks!!

Edited to add: Just got your text Blondie. Just answered.

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited October 2015

i'll bring the tortillas!

• Lucy55
    edited October 2015

I'm going to spare no expense and bring the seafood platter :-)

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited October 2015

I LOVE seafood Lucy.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited November 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate!!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2015

Well ladies I do have an offer.........not what I would have liked but an offer......we shall see what happens

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited November 2015

That is great Ducky!! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited November 2015

I will pray it goes through for you Ducky.

• Lucy55
    edited November 2015

Ducky.. Wonderful news!! Maybe they might raise their offer?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2015

How are things going Ducky?  

I have been MIA for awhile. It took time to recover from our wonderful trip and now I am in Australia having had the most wonderful weekend with the Aussie girls. 

• duckyb1
    edited November 2015

Aly........good Sweetie......how about you..........dealing with selling the shore house and it has me nuts.

These peple ;want it all, for a not great offer....

Its winter....shore homes do not sell in December..........and they think they can get it for a song...........time will tell..............

Hope your doing ok........

We just had a wedding........past Friday.....my grandaughter got married.......here is herpicture......imageimageimage

The groom when she came down the aisle................a 6 ft 3 in Police officer........haha....got all sobby.....so cute