Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013

So what did you guys just say???  You gals just amaze me with your knowledge....   

And close enough Shell..... Ha, ha! 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited April 2013

Chevy and Shell , I did have a different thought when I saw the pickle Heheheheheheh_OH blush.

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Pickle?  Damn!  What did I miss?  Shell is such a loose woman you know.......

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Oh I SEE!!  Yes, that's about the size of it....Wink

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited April 2013

Ladies-How the hell I have I been reading the BCO boards and not known about this one or "You Know You're a Cancer Patient When.."

Crap! All the time I've wasted...

Chevyboy, I clicked on your name and found some great threads. Thank you for saving me.

I'd better get to reading so I can catch up. It may take me a while since I'm so remedial.

Phyllis

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

Welcome phgraham. Be careful of the company you keep, though, Chevy might rub off on you like she did on us. I'll never be the same.....  😷

• phgraham
    edited April 2013

Shell, That's my plan!

Phyllis

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

You guys are so fun!  You can't imagine how much I love "talking" to you all!  You bring out the best/worst in me.... Ha!  Or whatEVER!!! 

Phyllis.... don't pay any attention to Shells!    She is like my own wayward kid....  Her and Granny, otherwise known as Princess Kantalope, and a few other names.  She had surgery on her mouth today.... She will NOT be in a good mood...

But we sure have fun together....

Oh Good Lord!  You had all kinds of stuff wrong!  I'm sorry!   Are you alright now?  I'm glad I "saved" you.... Ha, ha!  I think that means you were leading a hum-drum life, and you can see that being older means you can get away with a lot more....Wink

• phgraham
    edited April 2013

Chevy, I am definitely better now. And I can see that being older means I've missed some good opportunities to get away with stuff.

My new motto will be "I am going to get away with crap. Any crap that I want to get away with!"

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

In case of course we know of anyone that would pertain to this!  Wink

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Amen! sassy

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

Oh Dear Lord, now there's 2 of them, 3 if you count Cammigirl. 

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084
    edited April 2013

Hey, Chevy, that's a good one! Will try that in my AA meeting tonite...

Hi Phyllis, such a great name - it's my middle name. Don't hear that very often any more. 

So where do you all get such good funnies???   ... the internet....

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

photo dd434fd2-71ad-406e-bd58-0ebadf90e536_zps6bc25fc6.jpg

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084
    edited April 2013

Shells, (every time I type Shellshine, my iPad autocorrects! grr), perfect! Need a bumper sticker for my car! So how does it feel not to have to study today?? And that you did so great on the exam? (I'll gladly take 90%, forget that extra 10%!)

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Okay friends just went way over the top on Bonfires and OMG. Between Veggy sinning in the recliner and me smokin cinnamon.........I'm in the twilight zone............

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2013

OMG do any of you sleep, I go for chemo, sleep and then come on and you have having all these intelligent conversations without me.....

Granny, hope you are hanging in there.

Ducky WTF are you?

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Blondie, I'm talking about SINNING in the recliner and smokin cinnamon and you describe intelligent conversations STFU girl what are you smokin LOL-- Just funnin it was a heavy thinking day, now just blowing off some steam, sassy

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

2X - I took yesterday of to get my driver's license renewed, commissary shopping, made a special dinner and even drank some wine last night! .....so today back to  studying for the final in 2 weeks. I was way behind the other students in class, and now for the first time I am caught up, so feels good to be getting a head start, and getting caught up on other responsibilities.

Of course, BC.ORG is my addiction - I'll have to do to a 12-Step Program when I go back to work!

Blondie - you are wonderful and intelligent and way better behaved than some of us.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2013

wish I was smoking something, but won't until the nausea gets bad....

shell good luck, don't think I could study for anything these days...

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited April 2013

I was SITTING in my recliner!

Sas - you are so bad!

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Veggy--Lovey, but it's FUN, Good Lord, I usually make people crazy with SERIOUS.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited April 2013

I know. I'm laughing too.

GD - how is you?

• april485
    edited April 2013

Bwahahahah! OMG, Chevy, I found the pussy cat for you and thought why not! STFU April, that was about 10 or 15 posts ago...ok?

Hahahaha! Still peeing my pants!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Hi ladies (using the term loosely)

Rachel why would u think anything u wrote would be offensive here--we don't know much about boundaries or care actually. Welcome Phyllis be free with ui'r words---

OK Sas and Shell--I didn't know wht u were talking about --trying to make myself intelligent is not going to work anymore, Ipast every stage so I try to get it, but oh let's face it my background is that I worked for the State for over 20 yrs. Does that tell u something.

Anyone hear from Granny? we usually have some go between.

Now as far as meds go I know a little bit more, I know for sure that every meds u take, every move u make--oh no that's kinda from a song--anywayu have an action happening and every action has a reaction so more meds have to be taken--see that knowledge--like the old saying knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit and wisdon is to know u don't put them in a fruit salad. See I know stuff just not smart stuff. And it's been raining like dogs here not cats and dogs cuz it's not raining that hard --but our weather is crazy for now--it's chilly and icky.

We have one computer in this house right now and it's MINE but everyone uses it so I don't have it as often as I did, so that's why I'm not on as often. in case someone noticed LOL 

• sas-schatzi
    edited April 2013

Cami, Jo on Bonfires heard from Granny. She had 5 teeth pulled, some bleeding, In pain. She will up date through JO. Shell and I are just worried that Chabba get the right care. Working it through the words we know. Shell and I are on the same page. I'm hopin Chabba sees some value in what we both have said. Shell and I both know the "ought to do minimum", The risk is being seen as butting in between a doc and his/her patient. Tough line to walk on. L&H&P's sheila

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

Both taken 5 minutes ago:

photo photo_zpsf0ebff95.jpg

photo photo-1_zps9d4652bc.jpg

• april485
    edited April 2013

Smile Shell, I have a black kitty that looks just like that one. He is my baby! Hoping GD and Chabba are both doing ok. Will check back tomorrow. Heading to bed.

5 teeth at once is a lot....poor thing

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Oh I love those pictures, they are such cute furbabies.

Sas I honestly know u and shell are doing this for them and I think it's wonderful--everyone should know how to think things thru when at crossroads and u gals are great.