Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Comments

• prb1956
    prb1956 Member Posts: 401
    edited January 2015

haha.. ideism I was thinking the same thing!

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited January 2015

wide brimmed hat and sunglasses.

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2015

Drink in hand......

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited January 2015

Ha Ha, good image of Bobo in NOLA! I have been to Vegas several times. Never NOLA. I cant make any plans for certain, dh and I have 3 trips for sure on the line. Sounds like fun tho. I was at Disney too, always said it would be nice to go back with no kids!!

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

I think I saw Bobo getting ready for her stroll:

Nope.. that wasn't her.... here she was modeling her new hat:

and then while searching for Bobo images.. I came upon this.. which might qualify for some sort of child abuse... poor kid.

Edited to say.. it is clear that DP did Bobo's make-up in picture #2. Also.. the kid's top could be cut up and donated to the knitted knockers web site.

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited January 2015

haha!! PRB!!! Good job!

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

Good grief,,, what is that child wearing???? Very weird.

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

Thank you Ideism. I particularly love the look on her face in photo #1... she looks like she spotted MD across the pool, eating MEAT! I can hear her brain thinking "are you kidding me? that muumuu dress is getting tight and beef is NOT good for you!" Damn, I should of drawn a little bubble over her head with some comments. Next time!

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited January 2015

I am the second photo.

I too will do whatever it takes to see M. But I too cannot afford multiple trips -- I had six sx this year! Yikes! Let the records show also that the nips are not free -- in fact they are as expensive as you can get!

You guys are yucking it up about me being naked and shaking my ass in NOLA. But that's exactly what's going to be happening. In fact, while I was at yoga today, I was just planning out exactly how I was going to whip my shirt off to show any of you interested parties my excellent 3-D nips! It will be when you least expect it.

I should be in better shape by then. Right now I'm a wreck and all my parts don't work. But by July I should be oiled up and ready to go!

If Z is no Disney now, I say definitely let's save a date for next early February. Base ourselves out of our house? Then drive to Disney and Ikea?

Oh, wedding update: PM me your real email address if you want DLLP to send you her 'e-vite' to the wedding. I'm against 'e-vites.' But she's doing it for her work friends. Or, better yet, text me your email address.

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

I miss Fia's funny photos. Wonder where she's been...and I will now shut up because I have posted my maximum amount allowed in a 1 hour period! :) No, I have not been drinking, but I'm kind of wishing I was. Must be all this vacation talk.

• bobogirl
    edited January 2015

I reply to myself. S, your neurologist sounds absolutely top drawer. 'What can I do to make your life better?' I want to push DLLP into a stack of old magazines and marry him. All doctors should be like that!

• bobogirl
    edited January 2015

L, give us a ribbon update!

(peeing myself)

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited January 2015

I want to do all three trips. So much for making money on Etsy this year to save up for any trip.

Trixie has a few ideas for making money....but I am not going along with them. Tramp that she is.....No Trixie, I dont care if it IS legal in Nevada; we are not opening up a brothel.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

Trixie, you tramp!!

• ldesim
    edited January 2015

Now Andrea, don't be holding Trixie back, you should allow her to spread her wings... I am lmao typing that. Besides.. maybe she can earn enough to take us all on three trips this year.. haha!

Bobo, I'm gonna choke you with the fugly ribbon.. don't think I won't. I can't even remember the last time I heard that word. I'm glad you're so amused.

And wtf? Why is the type on my screen so itty bitty... my nose is pressed to the friggin monitor just to see.

PRB, I miss her too.. she always had something funny to post and I enjoyed her sweating and swearing.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

wondering what the story is about the ribbon,,,,,,

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2015

Not only can I see Bobo walking down the street in Lace over bikini with drink in hand and large hat, I can also see people not even noticing because NO is that way.

Not doing any NOLA in July, but Vegas is a possibility.

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited January 2015

Hi all, dropped Bec at the station. Of course it was awful this morning, trying to get everything packed because originally Bec was going back by car, so she had bought things without thinking about having to transport them back on the train.

I have been getting text messages all the way, about the screaming badly behaved children and the noisy teens on the train!

OMG, do not let Bobo hear about Trixie and the brothel, you know she will be making me work there too! I think Trixie can do it, she can earn enough, for all our drinks!

Couldn't find anything about fugly ribbon, don't know what that's about.

Trying to get all the washing done and the guest room back together, hopefully will be back to normal posting tomorrow. Feeling a tad flat, but not sad, so hopefully no more RA flare, that's settled down a bit.

Be back later...M x

• DeliriumPie
    DeliriumPie Member Posts: 1,186
    edited January 2015

aww bye bec!

Yes bobos new look I think would go unnoticed in either city. Lol. Even when she whips out new nips.

Wanted to let y'all now that my guest room is always open. I may be sort of in te way to Nola for some of you and we could totally carpool down. I might want to make a night stop in Shreveport, but it's all negotiable. He he. Or if anyone just wants to visit that fine too.

M, dimitri on shophq today. I got the cleansing kit since I have decided I live his cleaners so much. Didn't someone want to try the olive and enzyme cleanser? Was bit wren? Today is good day to try. Full kit worth over $200 is under$60 today.

I thought I had the only shrinking type here. Can barely see this!

• Ariom
    edited January 2015

Bec was home, at her appartment in less than 5 hours, not bad at all. No drama from the weirdo neighbors.

I use a laptop and my print changes too.

I looooove those cleansers, especially the olive enzyme one. I think it may have been Glennie who was interested, I think I was being dramatic, saying I can't survive without it, or I'd go beserk if they deleted it. I love it so much, I use it for the eyes as well, no problem and I also slather it on after getting my makeup off, all over my face, neck and chest, as a mask.

His dermappeel gives almost as good a result, as a microdermabrasion treatment! $60 is great what was in the pack? he's here next week I think, so we may get the same pack.

• Ariom
    edited January 2015

DP, I just logged in to shophq, that kit is amazing! He has an Olive body polish!!!!!!!!! OMG, I hope he brings that here, I love his sugar scrub, but it has a lot of oil in it, so self tanning isn't really an option after that one, but I do like the way it makes my skin feel.

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited January 2015

Where is DP finding cheap flights? It's 10 hours or $500 to bobo. Almost same as Nola. It's 12 hours to TX but $100 less.

Boys first basketball game this morning. Go Mustangs!

I think we've been doing it backwards.

3 2 1 .... Go!

• AndreaJ50
    edited January 2015

Maybe train would be cheaper for some...but longer trip. I love a good train ride.

Edited to add: scratch train for me. More $$ than flying and 28 hour trip.

• AndreaJ50
    edited January 2015

DP, I dont know if I have asked this before. Have any of your doctors suggested stem cell therapy (transplant) for your brain lesions? They are getting amazing results with that in Canada. Not sure how it works with BC. Just wondering.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

I know you miss Bec, but glad she is home safely and no new drama from the crazy neighbors. Glad that your RA flare is winding down too. YAY!

I think you can get cheap plane fares when you are flying from one big city to another. Dallas to Vegas, big to big.  Flying to Gainesville,, SMALL.  Costs more. Jax or Orlando often cheaper, but usually for me, still cheaper to get ride to airport here, than cheaper fare in Orlando and having to pay to park the car for a week. But that's is for just me. With family, going to Orlando or Jax would probably be more economical.

Bummer that train is expensive. I like a train ride too.

Weekend off!   YAY!!   Update:  Ava is feeling SO MUCH BETTER. There is still a limp sometimes,,, but she has energy. She RUNS to her food dish at dinner time, so it's a really happy thing to see. And it is cute how her back end bounces like a bunny when she runs. She is perky dog again.

Go Mustangs!!

• bobogirl
    edited January 2015

OMG. Go Ava go! Run to your dish, you plump thing! So happy!

Glad Bec is home safe. Bye Bec! Love the idea of carpooling to trips, that sounds like maximum fun.

What are we doing, a brothel now? You are right: M would be a perfect madam at the brothel. And she can reserve herself for the VIP customers, like Sean Connery or Johnny Depp (perhaps he could shower first).

Idesim, you are filthy. I caught that 'spread your wings' thing. I could not stop laughing last night, I taught for six hours in a row with the leftover flu, and I thought I was so funny.

Go Mustangs!

• prb1956
    edited January 2015

Just got an email that daughter's sleepover includes a trip to a mall - 45 minutes away. This is a large 2 story mall and I'm worried. Girls will all have cell phones and I have instructed DD that she is to stay with her friends at all times.. even bathroom breaks. Have printed off a map of the mall, bathroom locations and mall security phone number. Friend's mom will be in the mall and we will put her cell # into dd's phone.

Thoughts? DD is 13 and the other 3 are 12-13 as well. This just PISSES me off.. dropping this bomb on us this morning. I am tempted to keep her home.

• glennie19
    edited January 2015

Went to the mall in search of bra strap cushions. Found at Dillard's!  YAY!  Then I ran into a pharmacist that I used to work with at Shands back in the 90's.  She's a few years younger than me and yup,, she has BC too.  3 surgeries, recon and rads. Geeeez.  Another member of the club that no one wants to join.

It's a nice day here. What is everyone doing today?

• ldesim
    edited January 2015

Aww Glennie, so glad to hear that Ava is going better, such a relief. Another club member, it's just crazy. Glad you're enjoying nice weather.. it is very cold here, but not as cold as yesterday with the wind whipping right through you. There is a light covering of snow on the ground, but it's not very pretty, which is disappointing, still waiting for a nice pretty snowfall.

I'm not talking to you Bobo and hope you have peed yourself 10x over by now :) I think we'd run a damn good brothel, and yes, M for the VIP customers and I think Johnny Depp needs to be fumigated.. I find him gross.. sorry to anybody that may have a thing for him lol.

I haven't looked up flight prices yet... with gasoline prices going down, perhaps they will also go down? It's true that major town to major town would be a lot cheaper. You'd figure NOLA in the middle of the summer would be a cheap destination.

DP, are you sure the guest room is open and not crammed with boxes? :)

Need to get some stuff done, but am feeling so lazy today... I actually slept until 11AM!! I can't even believe it. The downside of that is it's already 3 PM when it should be 11 AM and I haven't got a friggin thing accomplished besides a load of laundry.

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited January 2015

Mustangs lost by 9 pts. Will be surprised if we win. Had as many cheerleaders as players.

Three loads of laundry, floor swept, ribs in crockpot. Did a long walk down to pond and around with kids and dog. Rolled under fences. BG did summersalts in fence row.

Now eating Popsicles. Cows fascinated by rattling paper. Mooing. Kids mooing back. Sun shining.

Going out as a friends plus one to a belated Christmas party.