Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Options

Comments

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,831
    edited April 2015
    Options

Weds the 15th is the QVC event.  I marked it on my calendar, but I can't remember exactly what is was about.  I do remember us discussing it in memory of DP too.

Wow,,, no penis cancer!  **shock**

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited April 2015
    Options

Love the list Z :) I know, I heard about handiwipe.. like I said to Bobo. I hope she got her attention quota and leaves everybody alone for awhile...... disgusting. And she got insurance approval to have tests based on nothing? FFS.

I remember Bobo talking about the event on the 15th.. what time is it? I didn't register at the time that it was a weekday and I'll be at work.

I recall it's beauty products that are on sale that when you buy the money goes towards research.

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited April 2015
    Options

Glennie, I hope you had a better night. Nerve pain is the worst!

SC, I am sure you are looking forward to being finished with the wrapping. Has it helped?

I bought an Amish cookbook yesterday. Interesting read.

Waving to everyone!

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited April 2015
    Options

quite maddening to know ins paid for bogus tests and we have to fight to get our stuff approved.

LM wasn't sleepy. Found new unopened boxes of ziplock bags. She had four bags when I went to bed. Mysteriously the rest all showed up in her room when I hopped beds this morning.

Supposed to rain all day. Left rugs out last night. Oh well. Get kids to school, DH to jobsite, and nap!

• glennie19
    edited April 2015
    Options

Weds April 15th 10pm-midnight  Beauty with Benefits.   Donations benefit Cancer & Careers  http://www.qvc.com/BeautyWithBenefits.content.html

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited April 2015
    Options

Yes, the bandaging has helped! I can't wait to get my other sleeve and be done! Concerned over swelling in armpit even with the MLD. Go to MO Thursday and Cardiologist Friday. Would really like to be done with them all! Got to get ready for MLD. Chat later!

• Jennie93
    Jennie93 Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2015
    Options

I have swelling in armpit too. Have tried MLD, dry brushing, etc but nothing really helps. Tried compression with a "swell spot" but it was impossible to keep it in place, awkward location. I'm getting a compression tee, maybe that will help, I'll report back. Mostly just have to learn to live with it, I reckon.

• amygil81
    amygil81 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    Options

ndgirl, congrats. It's great to make it to another cancerversary. Mine start in October and run through December. My bf keeps track of them for me. The surgical ones are the hardest, but I try to think of them as my transformation to a survivor. Best

Amy

• glennie19
    edited April 2015
    Options

Jennie, I feel you on that.   Did you ever try a breast binder to keep the Swell spot in place?  That's what I use.  Are you going to try the "new" compression tee  mentioned on the LE threads?  Keep me posted!! Always looking for something better,,,,

• AndreaJ50
    edited April 2015
    Options

I am getting a gadget next week. Might be a swell spot. It vibrates and massages the lymph away......have to find my compression bras to wear with it. I have absolutely no idea what I did with them. Crap.

• glennie19
    edited April 2015
    Options

What kind of gadget?  Inquiring minds want to know more!  Why do so many of us have LE?  this sucks.

• AndreaJ50
    edited April 2015
    Options

Not sure. I will take a pic next week when I get it.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,176
    edited April 2015
    Options

• Jennie93
    Jennie93 Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2015
    Options

That looks delicious! Is it as good as it looks?

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015
    Options

LOL. BETTER!!!!!!!

• spookiesmom
    edited April 2015
    Options

• OvercomingOne
    OvercomingOne Member Posts: 160
    edited May 2015
    Options

where did everyone go??????

O2

• Zillsnot4me
    edited January 2016
    Options

Happy New Year DP! We miss you.

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2016
    Options

Damn Z! About gave me a heart attack.

Hi DP!!

• glennie19
    edited January 2016
    Options

Happy New Year DP!! We miss you.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,879
    edited January 2016
    Options

Never forgotten, ever.

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited January 2016
    Options

I love you Sheila XXXXOOOO

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited January 2016
    Options

Sheila, we love you and you will never be forgotten!

• ldesim
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi Sheila.. hard to believe a year has gone by. I think of you often and I never fail to smile when I do. Thank you for all the joy you brought to my life and still bring. I still hold on to the thought of meeting you one day, but I'm hoping that won't be for a very long time. Until that time, it would be great if you could work on that commune for all of us. I wish I could update you on the presenters on QVC, but I'm sorry, I haven't watched it. Z has been keeping tabs on Bond and he seems to be hanging in there.. your boys seem to be doing well too. I know they miss you, I miss you, we all really miss you. Hope you are having the time of your life, you will never be forgotten by us. Love you, Sheila... xxx.

• ldesim
    edited February 2016
    Options

Oh! I had forgotten about the angel wing cloud... *sniffles*

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2016
    Options

Glad you found the angel wing clouds. I was hunting for them this morning. Hope you're cooking up new spam recipes in heaven.

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited March 2016
    Options

I have been missing you lately Sheila. Xxxxx

• ldesim
    edited November 2016
    Options

Happy Birthday, Sheila.. love you.

• Zillsnot4me
    edited November 2016
    Options

Happy birthday! We miss you.

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2017
    Options

Tomorrow you got to fly free two years ago. Still miss you.