Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Comments

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited October 2014

There are two tattoo artists in Seattle that specialize in covering MX scars. Vyvyn Lazonga & Roni Falgout.  I was thinking about going there for the tattoo. But then,,, LE interfered with my plans!!

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited October 2014

I thought it was a discreet silence, a girl never tells, especially about her panoply of toys and gadgets! See, I used it in a sentence too PRB, first and probably last time! lol

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited October 2014

OMG, ice pick, waxing the va jay jay...owwie! Cant stand the thought of any of it.Now Ariom and Bill... hmmm could conjure up a picture there.. jk. No waxing except eyebrows here and now with arimidex no need to even think about it, guess there is always a silver lining huh

Tattos, would love to do it, but I have this aversion to pain!!! But I will get a unicorn if I do it. Wouldnt it be fun to put on a temporary one on the side of umx when we go in for the checkup??? I saw a gal with bmx on a site that had a full tattoo that looked just like a swimsuit top, that would be great wouldnt even need a real top!! I thought it was neat, but holy cow what alot of work to do on one's chest .

• prb1956
    prb1956 Member Posts: 401
    edited October 2014

LOL M. Good one. I'm in a particularly good mood - eating ice cream
    and reading this thread. Seems to be a busy night for everyone. Bobo
    is admiring her landing strip, Zills is probably dancing to Thriller and
    M is dusting her treasure chest. Where is DP? You girls gave her so many snot options, she'll be busy til midnight.

Hi ND.. I hate pain too, so probably no tattoo in my future ... and I don't want to encourage DD to do something like that.  Bad enough she stopped to look at the piercing kiosk at the mall.  Thankful she didn't ask where some of those go.  I suppose I could of told her to ask the nice lady with the 5 piercings on her face. 

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited October 2014

Then I guess it is just "Lick and stick" tattoos for Colin. 

I will probably get something with Snoopy and maybe Woodstock. I used to draw Snoopy a lot when I was young.

My daughter (who has many tattoos) keeps trying to talk me into becoming a tattoo artist. There is a lot to know in that job!! If I ever did become one I would like to do 3D nipple tattoos.

• AndreaJ50
    edited October 2014

Dear DP, how are you tonight?? 

Zill: Throwing a Wellington in a store? Well kudos to her for being able to get hers off....my kids never could, lol.

• AndreaJ50
    edited October 2014

Ariom: I almost forgot. I was completely under for my sinus surgery. Had the whole deal done, and even took an extra hour scraping out the gunk...yuck, sorry.  So glad I was out for the count.

But it did the job and I have been so great ever since!!!

• dawny
    dawny Member Posts: 588
    edited October 2014

Hehe, lol!

Glennie, sorry, but I am also laughing at the tattoo artists names  Vyvyn Lazonga and Roni Falgout! Lol

No tattoos for me.  I may be the odd one out, but I don't really like them.

Must rush off, please, please keep up all of the posting, I love it!  Xxxx

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited October 2014

There is a group? Harem? Of belly dancers in San Francisco called Fat Chance. They did tribal dancing. Were healthy women with grape vines tattooed on their belly/side. Awesome dancers. 

I like the cabaret style better. Think I dream of Jeannie. But it's tribal here. Actually that's who is doing Thriller. Too sore from Livestrong to do much shimmy and shaking. 

Cleaning house, Livestrong and then escape! BC mtg with dinner from Bella Nota. Going to spend the night with my aunt. MO tomorrow:(

How you feeling today DP? Do you like yogurt? Since you're on an antibiotic. And yes it does sound like it was brewing for awhile. Drink lots! 

• DeliriumPie
    DeliriumPie Member Posts: 1,186
    edited October 2014

hi guys. I'm here, enjoying the bald vagina show. Also chuckling at those dr names. Hmm  having a kind of shitful day, as m would say. But I wanted to check in so no one gets worried. :-)

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

Hi Andrea, glad you didn't have to experience that sinus stuff, there is nothing gentle about that one, all very gross.

Hi Zills, have a fun sleepover with your Aunt, are you going alone?

DP, feeling shitful? I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, sometimes it gets a bit worse, before it gets better. Hugs to you and hope you're better after a sleep. How is the ear feeling? Did you manage to try all our unblocking suggestions? Something has to work!!!

I am still surrounded by Sun Catchers here, 4 more to go and I can put everything away again. I feel like I am going cross eyed from the close work. Those tiny glass seed beads are my nemesis! I have a big magnifying light somewhere, but can't recall seeing it since the move here, don't know if it is just another thing that disappeared into the ether, in the move here.

Have a good evening..M x

• glennie19
    edited October 2014

HI DP!!  Hope you feel better. Sorry you are having a shitful day. Those antibiotics must kick in soon.

Zills:  Escape!!  Good for you. In the bag with MO appt tomorrow.

M: I bet you are cross-eyed from all that bead work.

**waving Betty arms to all**    I'm pooped,, was at Epcot today for the International Food and Wine Festival. Enjoyed all the snack size foods, but I'm exhausted from all that walking!!  Biggest adventure since surgery for sure!!

• DeliriumPie
    edited October 2014

that sounds fun glennie. And zills a full day too. 

Bobo I was thinking about Lisa Robertson. I bet it has to do with money. Maybe she thinks she is worth more than they want to pay now. She has her clothing line, so maybe she decided if she is going to work a normal schedule every day, it's going to cost them. Just a theory. Most decisions in life have to do with money. 

Ear hurts. Didn't put in my steroid drops at midnight and didn't wake up at 4am. Hmmmm

Ebola. What else can I say?  All other news has ceased to exist. Everyone finger pointing. Exhausting. 

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited October 2014

waiting. 

DP whats your chemo schedule? Hope you get a few days to knock this sinus. Eating chicken soup? I bet grandma makes a good one. I used to like the chicken soup from a Mexican restaurant. 

• glennie19
    edited October 2014

Text:  Bobo is out of surg and doing well according to PS.  DLLP can see her in an hour

• DeliriumPie
    edited October 2014

good for bobo. Awaiting more news. 

Ixempra is every three weeks and xeloda is now 10 days on, 7 off. I called yesterday and asked if I could do 7 on, 7 off this time due to everything. 7/7 is a typical schedule I have seen people doing. Nurse called back and said dr said not to change anything. I dread taking those pills every day. Any Harry potter fans? You know in the half blood prince, when dumbledore has to drink the water to get to necklace horcrux?  That's how I feel taking the xeloda. Really. 

MetLife is trying to deny my std claim. Say it's a preexisting condition. FUCKTARDS. I tried explaining how this is different but they want to see all of my med records. My company has generously continued to pay me my full salary since i have been gone, waiting for the crap std to kick in but the can't do that forever. Plus I signed up for a service that helps with rx based on the std income that I thought I would have. So now I'm a fraud. 

How was your day out z?

Are the sun catchers selling like hit cakes m? Do you need to hire children and put them on a production line?

• DeliriumPie
    edited October 2014

oh. Grandma did being me chicken and dumplings yesterday and it is the first thing I've been able to eat in a week without wanting to vomit. Had two bowls. I'm beyond having no appetite. Just looking at food makes me ill

• glennie19
    edited October 2014

Glad you were able to eat chicken and dumplings.

FU*CKING insurance companies!   I hate them!!  They never get anything right. I just checked my Blue Cross online about my surgery bills and of course, they are a complete mess!  And DP that is insane!  Pre-existing condition!  Everyone get out the bitch-slappers. we are going to war.

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited October 2014

• DeliriumPie
    edited October 2014

love it sgc. No one ever seems to get anything right glennie!  You have to watch every little thing. Ex had a heart attack (at the ripe age of 32) when we it the bill, there was a $13k charge for oncology. I recall saying to him, at my ripe age of 23, doesn't that mean cancer?  Ha!  

Thinking bobo is on the good drugs about now. 

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

Morning ladies! DP, this is for you to see the rusty Rake stand and the Sun Catchers that will be in the Craft Store. Bec asked me to put the pic up on FB so she could share it and I have woken to some orders this morning!

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

Thank you Gennie, so glad Bobo is out of surgery and no pain report yet, so maybe they got it right this time!

Morning Z!

DP, that's shitty blood news about your bloody insurance company. What the hell are they thinking? I am so sorry you keep having this damn fight going on. I hope the antibiotics are starting to kick in now, how is the ear today? Thank goodness for Grandma's soup. I hope she makes some more.

Sgc, that is just what those Fucktards deserve...the flying Bitch Slap! M x

• glennie19
    edited October 2014

Text from DLLP:  Bobo is resting and watching her favorite movie.  DLLP is going to make her a shake.

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

WooHoo, thank you Glennie! M x

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2014

How long are they? I'd love to buy one.

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

Just posted these on the other thread, but wanted to show them to DP. This is Dex just after he had a big surgery for a tumor in his belly, the Vet said it was likely from a kicking. He was so sad, but this is where he wanted to sit and would have sat there all day if I would accommodate! 

• Ariom
    edited October 2014

I sent you a PM Spookiesmom!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2014

Back at you

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited October 2014

Waving to DP and Bobo especially tonight!! your Grandma's chicken soup must be the best, keep slurping it up!! I give dh hell for slurping his soup, coffee, whatever, but you have my permission to slurp all you want(like you need it)So glad it is over for Bobo.. wondering what is her favorite movie she is watching?? hoping dllp and kids give her some well needed rest and pamper her for awhile, she deserves it all!!

• DeliriumPie
    edited October 2014

how lovely m. Love the rake stand too. Ear hurts. Partial heating loss. Starting to worry that is not getting any better. 

Nd I was also wondering what bobos favorite movie is. Should we make guesses?

Aww poor little dex. I want to hug him.