Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

One consolation we all share, we got to know her and have her in our hearts. I will never forget her strength and courage.

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,892
    Options

A Rare sweet Gem. One never to be forgotten for sure. Sweet Patty. I think of your boys everyday. May they be as strong as can beexpected and grow each day with you watching them become men. With your love leading the way!

• micmel
    Options

Merry Christmas 🎄Patty you beautiful Friend. We all miss you and want you to know you’re in our thoughts and so are your boys. Always not far from our thoughts and hearts. Love you Patty! ~M~.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Patty, wishing you a very Merry Christmas in Heaven. I hope you're before the throne gazing upon the glory of our Lord.

I lit candles for you and my Mom and all the ladies we lost this year. Our prayers are mingled with all the parishioners to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Lots of love,

Madelyn

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    Options

Heart

• butterfly1234
    butterfly1234 Member Posts: 2,038
    Options

Tears

• micmel
    Options

miss you beautiful friend. Happy New Year.

Your boys will be another year older this year. You can watch them grow. Love you sweet woman

• Mominator
    Options

Hi Patty,

I thought you would appreciate the awesome shirt my hubby gave me. (He ordered it well before Christmas but it just arrived today.)

I played flute for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at both of my Parishes. I know you were with the choirs of Angels for your first Christmas in Heaven.

Amazing how quickly things can change. Father B gave a lovely homily on Christmas Day. This Sunday he was listed on the prayer list. He felt really sick later on Christmas Day and went to the ER. He's now on Hospice (acute leukemia).

Love you 😘 and miss you,

Madelyn

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

Love the shirt! I'm sure Patty would to! I didn't realize how many owl things I had in my Christmas decorations. Made me think of Patty and I swear I could hear hootie hoo!

• micmel
    Options

I was driving down the road yesterday and I looked over at a random tree and there was the biggest owl I had ever seen. It was looking right at me. I did feel for a split second a presence. It was something else.hootie hoo our angel! 💜

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

After reading a few pages of everyone's comments, I just realized that I wrapped a gift that my son was giving to a friend during Christmas. I chose a peppermint wrapping with a matching card without even thinking about Patty. After reading your comments, may be Patty is around everyone here spreading her love. RIP Patty..

• micmel
    Options

just feeling blue tonight at the loss of another sister. Another one I had formed a strong wonderful bond with like Patty. Patty take Dianarose and show her the ropes. Your sweet ways and smile will make her feel at home. Missing you both and loving you both always

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,103
    Options

Oh no Micmel - Sounds like Dinah Rose has passed? I was a regular on Eli's thread some years ago when DinahRose opened her bakery and then got married. If I'm interpreting your post correctly, I am so sorry. She was a lovely lady. Holding you close.

• micmel
    Options

minus two~Yes unfortunately Dianarose passed away February 5th in the morning. She was a close friend and I loved her. Just asking Patty to take her under her wing.

Hugs friend ~M~

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,103
    Options

Seconding your request that Patty lead the way. Sorry that you've lost another close friend. This doesn't ever get easier. Hugs back!!!

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

I got cold chills reading this! So sorry for the loss of another sister in pink. I didn't have any interaction with Dianarose but saw her name frequently on some of the threads I follow. Praying for peace and comfort for everyone!

• micmel
    Options

Hi Patty cake. Loving and missing you everyday.

Say hello to Dianarose for me. I’m sure her baking has everyone gaining weight. 🥺 love you friends.

• micmel
    Options

Patty~Beauty.... it's me again. I think of you everyday. We are gonna need you to show Z the ropes and take her under your wing. She's a tough one just like you. Have Diana cook you all some pastries and sip coffee or tea. And please spread out all of our love. Times like these are so hard... but I know you're around. You're our guide now as you were here. We love you dear sweet sisters. Definitely Angels 👼 for sure. 💔 love is never lost. It just has to change sometimes. But we have been lucky enough To know it. RIP special ladies, take care ofRobin...Keetmom...lalady...Wendy...Magda...Khandy...Ebru..Raewyn.... we miss you all!

• Mominator
    Options

Hello Patty,

Look what just came in the mail!

So cute! Hootie-hoo!!

Today’s the anniversary of my Mom’s funeral. I hope you’ve met her by now. I often light candles 🕯 for you and Mom and the other ladies we’ve lost.

Love 💗 you and miss you 😘

Madelyn

• new2bc
    Options

Dear Patty,

Pray for all of us here. We need all the help we can get. Keep watching over us like an owl. RIP

• micmel
    Options

New~I love what you posted to sweet Patty. I hope she can pull some strings for us all.

• micmel
    Options

imageLove you Patty. Miss you everyday!

• new2bc
    Options

Today I was shopping and saw a decoration made of a mirror in shape of an owl. It took me a few minutes to realize the connection and remember Patty and wanted to come home and post here again in honor of her. Hootie Hoo! RIP.

• micmel
    Options

that is very special. I have an owl who lives nearby in a large maple tree in the Woods behind our house. I hear her often. I have named her Patty. When I hear her. I who back because to me. That is Patty watching over us all!

• Mominator
    Options

Dear Patty,

Starting tomorrow, May 2, I will be volunteering at our local hospital by playing flute and piano duets with another volunteer. Please listen and I hope you and my Mom enjoy the music.

In the meantime, my Dad has been in the hospital since Easter Sunday, April 21. He was having stomach problems and difficulty breathing. Turns out, he had pneumonia and his hiatal hernia has gotten bigger. His food is going into the hernia and not his stomach. He had surgery, finally, today, May 1. (Sadly, I live 300 miles away from my Dad.)

Love you and miss you,

Madelyn  

• micmel
    Options

mominator~I am sending you good thoughts for your father. I am watching mine slip away in hospice everyday I can get there. It’s a difficult thing to watch. I will say. You’re a very special person. I’m sure Patty and your mother will be humming along. Hugs precious woman.

• aussie-cat
    aussie-cat Member Posts: 5,496
    Options

Madelyn and Micmel, sending hugs to you both!

• micmel
    Options

Aussie~ Hugs right back to you sweet sister. !

• aussie-cat
    aussie-cat Member Posts: 5,496
    Options

Thanks, Micmel!!!

• Mominator
    Options

Aussie-Cat and Micmel, hugs to both of you! 

Micmel, my Dad is, in turns, feeling better and worse. I think the worse is mostly sadness. It's been just over a year since my Mom passed, and Dad is quite lost without her. They were married 62 years, and we have Mother's Day, their anniversary, and my Mom's birthday over the next several weeks. All these dates are very hard without Mom. 

Madelyn