Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,892
    Options

Patty~I can't stay away. I feel that someday your boys may want to someday read how loved you are. I am still in my mind, kissing you on your forehead and telling you I love you. My two words are :broken heart 💔. ~M~ Maybe someday they can read this and feelyour warmth and love like we always did. I adore you Patty. I hope to someday see us all riding that Chevy like Thelma and Louise!

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    Options

May she be in Paradise today with all who loved her and have gone ahead of her. May her family and all who loved her receive love and consolation.

• bella2013
    bella2013 Member Posts: 370
    Options

In memory of Patty...Fly Patty Fly!

From “Untitled Hymn” by Chris Rice:

And with your final heartbeat,

Kiss the world goodbye

Then go in peace and laugh on Glory’s side,

Fly to Jesus

Fly to Jesus

Fly to Jesus....and live...

• octogirl
    octogirl Member Posts: 2,434
    Options

Patty, you are so missed. Such deep condolences to your family, and especially to your boys. Rest in peace, you live in our hearts. Fly free.

Heart

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

Patty, you are a beautiful angel in Heaven looking down on all whose lives you touched.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,020
    Options

Our deepest condolences to everyone experiencing the tremendous loss of Patty. She will be sorely missed. The support here is beautiful.

• bella2013
    Options

I saw this on FB today...I believe this is what Patty and PrincessP had waiting for them.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

Patty, it still feels like I can find you here....  I miss you so much....  wish we could all just talk to you one more time... Love you dear friend....  Chevy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0vH4WYChQ

• Lynnwood1960
    Lynnwood1960 Member Posts: 1,107
    Options
    Bella, I love that picture and I believe that it is entirely true. As a nurse I have seen many people die and I always think that while there was great sadness on this side of the world, there is great joy in the reunion on the other side. When my own father died, I believe that he was reunited with his family in Heaven.
  • Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Gone From My Sight - Poem by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
    spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
    for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
    I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
    of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, 'There, she is gone'

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
    hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
    And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me - not in her.
    And, just at the moment when someone says, 'There, she is gone,'
    there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
    ready to take up the glad shout, 'Here she comes!'

And that is dying...

Death comes in its own time, in its own way.
    Death is as unique as the individual experiencing it. 

• micmel
    Options

Deeply touched and hugely saddened. Can’t make much sense of this loss. It feels so personal this time. I agree Chevy. Completely I feel like I can still find her here. “I miss my friend”. I love you beautiful Patty... the void is real. Bad past few Days in My heart. Cannot imagine how her dear family is doing. Love you sweet friend always. We always wish for just one more day.

• kachincolor
    kachincolor Member Posts: 62
    Options

Heartbreaking. The loss of Patty's incredible spirit is just heartbreaking.

Mominator, Thank you so much for the lovely poem by Henry Van Dyke.

Warm blessings and condolences to all

Kimberly

• bella2013
    Options

Remember, you keep the love in your heart that you have for Patty. She took the love she has for each of you with her. Love did not die...the lovecontinues on. Patty is in a wonderful place...she would not want to come back to her cancer ridden feeble body. It sucks that she is not here physically to watch her sons grow up...but she has a birds eye view watching over them.

She will be reunited with them one day.

Fly Patty...be free😇

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

Patty, I enjoyed playing word games in different forums with you. I wish you had more time with your boys. RIP

• debal
    debal Member Posts: 600
    Options

good morning, sending my condolences for the loss of Patty. I did not have the pleasure of interacting with her but certainly picked up on her humor. She had quite the following and will be truly missed.

• Chevyboy
    Options

A song my Daughter gave me when we learned I had breast cancer.... Talk to you later Patty! xoxo

• micmel
    Options

oh Chevy! ❤️❤️❤️ I love her too. Missing you beautiful Patty! ~M~

• Bliss58
    Bliss58 Member Posts: 938
    Options

Free from pain, dear Patty, may you rest in peace. Hootie Hoo!

Thank you, Madelyn, for all you've shared with us. Hugs and love.

• Stawzie
    Stawzie Member Posts: 7
    Options

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

peace

• Chevyboy
    Options

Image result for footprints in the sand

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

I'm thankful for all the members of BCO. The tie that joined us all might be a wicked one but the friendship that came from it is beautiful and untouchable!

I had an opportunity to sign the pink firetruck yesterday at a band festival my grandson was attending. I signed it for sweet Patty.

The fireman asked me what I was drawing and when I told him he wanted me to give his condolences to all "her sisters on the thread" image

• snickersmom
    snickersmom Member Posts: 599
    Options

Vargadoll - I love that!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

Have a BC Awareness event tomorrow night. We have a tree that we can put ribbons on for anyone we know who has BC or has lost their fight. Will be putting one on for Patty and one on for the daughter of a close friend of ours that passed away in July from BC.

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    Options

Grateful that you are no longer in pain. Rest in eternal peace in His loving arms sweet Sister. Until we meet again...Hootie Hoo.

• micmel
    Options

can’t seem to get you out of my mind. I saw while I was driving the other day a movie just released called “Peppermint”. I immmediately shed some tears. I miss and love you sweet friend and sister. Hope your sons are doing as well as possible. Thinking of you every single day. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤲🤲🤲 ~M~

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,020
    Options

MedicatingMedicating for Patty and All who loved her.

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

I don't post much anymore....but I checked often to see how Patty was doing. I knew this day would come, even knowing it is still hard to take. I'm happy she's out of pain and at peace. It just hurts my heart all the same.

• AnimalCrackers
    AnimalCrackers Member Posts: 542
    Options

Even knowing it was imminent it's still a punch in the gut.  Sweet Patty - rest at last.  Cancer sucks!

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Hello friends. It's been two weeks. I've been trying to find Patty's obituary. D*** isn't answering Patty's phone any more. 

I had a nice messenger exchange with another of Patty's friends. This is the lady that was with Patty when she passed at 1:30 local time. D*** visited with Patty for his usual breakfast visit and left around 10:00. 

==================================================================

Hello from one of Patty's friends from bco. Did Patty ever get her ride in the convertible??

Wow, thank you for asking. No one has asked that. Not physically, so no. But we visioned it and laughed!❤️

Patty told us about the convertible and a friend was working on it.

==================================================================

I also asked this friend for the obituary. I'll let you know when she responds again. 

Madelyn