Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,893
    Options

Patty, please show Muddling the way, she has joined you. Please make her feel loved like she was here. We miss you, and now we will be missing her.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Hello, sweet Patty,

Just wanted to say hi.

We had our first snow yesterday. It started cold and rainy, then transitioned to big, fat snowflakes. It's very pretty and peaceful.

Here's my backyard.

My younger daughter is doing well in her first semester of college. She stays on campus most weekends now. I visit her on Sunday afternoons. She came home for Thanksgiving.

Older daughter is taking a break from college. She finished 2 years of community college and earned her Associate's degree.

I hope your boys are doing well.

Love you, Hootie hoo!

Madelyn

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

Hi Patty,

We still think of you and hope that you have adjusted to your new place in heaven. RIP

• micmel
    Options

Hi Patty~ I am thinking of you today because I saw an owl. I am Pretty sure it was you. I hope you’re soaring above looking down. I sure hope this mess clears up and your boys are safe. Miss you daily

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    Options

Patty.

Heard there was a tornado in your hometown las night. I know you are watching over your boys.

Thinking of you

• micmel
    Options

Miss you Patty. Please watch over jaylea in hospice she will need love and reassurance. Hope you’re resting on a cloud.

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

I don’t come here often...trying to live my best life moving forward. Wish we could exchange stories about our boys...teenagers, girlfriends, school, work, hobbies...they are growing up on us, Patty. I have so much stuff to tell you...I need your advice...you always had good advice...you were an old soul, as they say. Miss you. ❤️

• micmel
    Options

thinking of Patty tonight. Saw some owl decorations around Hope her sons have found some peace.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,103
    Options

Oh I miss Patty. Thanks for posting.

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,210
    Options

Miss you

• new2bc
    Options

I remembered Patty today because someone close to my neighborhood gave a huge ceramic owl to me. He said he owned the owl for 40 years and it has been watching over him. He is getting close to retirement and wanted to pass the owl along to someone else to enjoy it as well. I was delighted to have this owl because it will remind me of Patty everyday. RIP Patty

• micmel
    Options

that’s awesome. She’d loved it. We miss her Hope her boys are doing ok

• MagicalBean
    MagicalBean Member Posts: 192
    Options

Hi Patty. It's been a while since I stopped by. What a presence you still have here, among your friends. Have a wonderful Christmas in Heaven. We miss you.

• sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    Options

Every time that I can't sleep, I think of Patty..our night owl friend.

Peace to her.

• micmel
    Options

I feel the same way. Our angel.

• Mominator
    Options

Merry Christmas, Patty.

Love you, miss you.

• micmel
    Options

Happy New Year Patty. I hope your boys are growing up strong. We miss you

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,103
    Options

Mel - so wonderful that you remember. Patty was such a lovely person.

• micmel
    Options

she was special to a lot of people. I try to stop by and let her know she’s on my mind. Tomorrow I’ll probably see an owl. It always happens. It’s like she knows.

• micmel
    Options

thinking of you Patty. You cross my mind a lot. Hope your boys are wel. Miss you

• Mominator
    Options

Thinking of you, Patty. I know you're watching over your boys

I hope you have a Happy Easter. You get to see Easter from Heaven now.

Love, Madelyn

• molliefish
    molliefish Member Posts: 650
    Options

thank you ladies, I shed a tear for Patty just now. For all of our sisters, I reach back to recall the names and I pause....six years have passed for me. I cant recall the names. I feel the warmth, the strength, the love. Lives well lived and cut short. Impressions, hopes and dreams for others to carry forward. We are they, they are we. Be well, be loved, be strong, and let us carry you when you can no longer be strong.

They come to me now, slowly reminding me, lighting candles of memories ....... Lita...... Stephanie Sugars.... Patty.... Kandy.... Blondie... Our mothers and daughters, brothers, sisters ....... sleep well, see you next time.....
  • micmel
    Options

loving you Angel. Hope the boys are growing strong. Happy spring in heaven.

• new2bc
    Options

Patty, RIP. Every time I see an owl jewelry or any other owl item, I remember Patty. I hope her boys have moved on and are doing wonderful.

• micmel
    Options

fall is coming patty. Your favorite time of year. I think of you very often and think good thins for your sons.

• micmel
    Options

fall is coming patty. Your favorite time of year. I think of you very often and think good thingsfor your sons.

• Blahndie74
    Blahndie74 Member Posts: 18
    Options

Sweet Angel Patty, it's been awhile since I was here, wasn't even sure I remembered my login info. I hit the 5yr mark last month!!!!! Even though we never met, you have been in my heart this whole journey. I hope you can see how many strangers you touched from where you are. 💖🙏

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

hi patty

❤🧡🧡

• micmel
    Options

Patty~It's fall. Your favorite time of year. I hung my fall owl and thought of you. So I thought I'd say hello to youangel.

• new2bc
    Options

Hi Patty,

Thanksgiving is over! I hope you watched your boys closely celebrating this holiday and they are at peace. I have an owl statue in my backyard which reminds me of you everyday. RIP!